The official Monte Carlo face reveal. Rate me boys.

Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo

WASP
6'1, brown hair, green eyes. Still don't feel comfortable posting my full face online, but a little jawline action can't hurt.

This will be my last post on Looksmax, it's been a fun month. Great laughs and funny content. Good luck to everyone on here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, dragomaxxer, Kazey and 2 others
6'1, brown hair, green eyes. Still don't feel comfortable posting my full face online, but a little jawline action can't hurt.

This will be my last post on Looksmax, it's been a fun month. Great laughs and funny content. Good luck to everyone on here.

View attachment 2893230
Nigga who are you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc, Jova, Autismcel and 13 others
@Clavicular @Achilles @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @radicalrationalist @incelmogger @6ft4 @Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers @Klasik01 @5.5psl @widdi @justropemaxbro @Sub0 @Thefaqeeh @sportsmogger @kebab @0S4MA @mogstars @atlantean @xegigi @forevergymcelling @SoundnVision

Last edited:
nobody cares about you

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Autismcel, Jova and 7 others
@MoggerGaston @moggathon @cytoplasm @St.TikTokcel @theonewhocantascend @the BULL @TechnoBoss @Axii @Allornothing @ChadL1te @Gargantuan @lemonnz @LeonidasGui @mirrormogger @0hMan

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
nobody cares about you
Alright forum leader. You said you were headed to an Ivy right? Hopefully your online activity doesn't affect anything, you have quite the digital footprint my friend.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Clavicular
Alright forum master. You said you were headed to an Ivy right? Hopefully your online activity doesn't affect anything, you have quite the digital footprint my friend.
digital footprint is a meme @the BULL will tell u

• +1
Reactions: Jova and the BULL
digital footprint is a meme @the BULL will tell u
He's from Italy, I can't really take his advice. But I have a lot to lose so I'm gonna play it safe.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
W
@MoggerGaston @moggathon @cytoplasm @St.TikTokcel @theonewhocantascend @the BULL @TechnoBoss
Why would you tag me like I give a solitary fuck about your curry face?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and Thebbcmaxxer
W

Why would you tag me like I give a solitary fuck about your curry face?
Because I think you're a funny guy and I like your posts, moggathan.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and NoseProphecy
Why do you guys somehow think it's a flex to always be on this obscure forum? Ah well.
The hypocrisy almost made me laugh .Nobody cares about you on here. It is that simple now leave this forum.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
>"The official Monte Carlo face reveal"
> Posts 1/4 of his face
> :pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Monobloc, Jova and 5 others
Cheers mate! (Idk u)

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Jova
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
looks solid

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Bulge bracket or boutiqe

GL
I chose the boutique offer. Was offered JP Morgan as well, but tbh I didn't really vibe with the people there. The folks at the boutique were much closer to my background.

I don't get the joke. Is it because Monte Carlo is in France? I'm from the US but it's a cool city.
WASP: White-Anglo-Saxon-Protestant
Rest is self explanatory

WASP: White-Anglo-Saxon-Protestant
Rest is self explanatory
WASPs live in the US and England, yes. But I've visited Monte Carlo before for an F1 race. It's my favorite city after my hometown.

And actually, technically I'm not a WASP. I'm German-Irish, so I'm missing the "Anglo" part. But I grew up wealthy in Boston, surrounded by people from that community, so in the end it doesn't really matter I guess.

I still don't get the joke.

I chose the boutique offer. Was offered JP Morgan as well, but tbh I didn't really vibe with the people there. The folks at the boutique were much closer to my background.
Is it in NYC or Boston I've heard various chatter about teams in the city but nothing on Boston so I cant speak on their group culture

Is it in NYC or Boston I've heard various chatter about teams in the city but nothing on Boston so I cant speak on their group culture
NYC. Most people here choose NYC as well, the opportunities and networking over there is unbeatable.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
NYC. Most people here choose NYC as well, the opportunities and networking over there is unbeatable.
Do you plan on sticking with IB throughout or switching over to PE or HF after the typical 2-3 years

If its an elite boutique say Centerview or Evercore a career banker vs other high finance roles would be more lucrative

Do you plan on sticking with IB throughout or switching over to PE or HF after the typical 2-3 years

If its an elite boutique say Centerview or Evercore a career banker vs other high finance roles would be more lucrative
Definitely making a move after a couple years, IB is kind of a right-of-passage into high finance.

Hedge funds interest me more than PE, which is basically just Banking 2.0. But we'll see how things go.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA

View attachment 2893230

goodbye bhai, feel free to pm me if you want to keep in touch outside of org best of luck on the IB internship

View attachment 2893230

View attachment 2893230
yes man i’ll rate less than half of your face!

Chat is this real?