The old Braincels mod from Reddit told me the atomic blackpill was fake

LooksmaxDon1

LooksmaxDon1

Gold
So this:
ray-23-jpg.667454

The old Braincels mod told me the orginal bio was something lame like, "I was arrested for stealing candy from a grocery store" and later on changed to child rape stuff.

What's the word? And fuck you so called 'blackpillers' for pulling scam shit like this if true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7753, joeveniro and 6 others
So this:
ray-23-jpg.667454

The old Braincels mod told me the orginal bio was something lame like, "I was arrested for stealing candy from a grocery store" and later on changed to child rape stuff.

What's the word? And fuck you so called 'blackpillers' for pulling scam shit like this if true
makes sense. the second chat long talks abour stealing gumballs

shit this photo made me fall deep into bpill hole and it was meme jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, joeveniro, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
makes sense. the second chat long talks abour stealing gumballs
uh huh

fuck y'all 'blackpillers' for pulling this scam shit, this defeats everything every 'blackpiller' ever stood for

what a shame

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 8765, PYT and 1 other person
Doesn't matter, women are still whores.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
Doesn't matter, women are still whores.
No, it does matter. It matters very much so.

So called 'blackpillers' have always prided themselves on being factual, falling back on scientific stats and facts to support their claims.

Now we discover they are no better than those they oppose - worse in fact as they have been outed as being completely fraudelent.

No this matters friend. This matters more than you will ever know.

still blackpilled tho.they cant wait to get the chad's D so point still stands, chad=easy to get your dick wet aka blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Weed

So called 'blackpillers' have always prided themselves on being factual, falling back on scientific stats and facts to support their claims.

Now we discover they are no better than those they oppose - worse in fact as they have been outed as being completely fraudelent.

Ok, to you it matters, not to me. One Tinder experiment being fake, against a thousand of scenarios of women being hypergamous, with some that I've witnessed with my very own eyes...

The right conclusion isn't hard to reach. I'll stick to what I see in day to day life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, alex569, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
shit this photo made me fall deep into bpill hole and it was meme jfl
this pic may be a meme but its not far from reality
believe on me, theres WAAAY more pedo women than you think, personal experience.
the most sickening pedos ive encountered were women btw.

• +1
Reactions: alex569

lowiq

Wait which mod was this? One of them was an absolute faggot. I used to be on the mod team there jfl

@EreptileDysfunction

Name was Boardgaming or something

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 6095
@EreptileDysfunction

Name was Boardgaming or something
just lol if you believed a word SHE said. That mod wasn't even blackpilled. I thought you meant a real one jfl. She was put there by reddit police. Fatass black woman. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Madhate
She huh? Interesting