The older I get the more money pill is ruining my mental health

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Kids can cope about Muh lookz and Muh pussy, but as a man in this society you’re a failure if you got no money or status to your name. The older I’m getting the more I’m realising this. Pussy is all the same, money is worth so much more. Ergo;

IMG 8243

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IMG 7756

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, khvirgin, thereallegend and 1 other person
marc cuban a mogger billionaire with a wife and kids
hexum is a retard who killed himself at 26

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, thereallegend, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
marc cuban a mogger billionaire with a wife and kids
hexum is a retard who killed himself at 26
But shitskins are gonna cope with Aryan genes:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I will become a millionaire in my thirties !

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Indeed
Money can't be discussed here because people only talk about bitches, so you will get only "betabuxx cope" replies

money is power, but more importantly money is freedom.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Indeed
Money can't be discussed here because people only talk about bitches, so you will get only "betabuxx cope" replies

everyone knows that tho
people think they are smart and superior by saying obvious shit like "looks matters guys"

everyone knows that tho
people think they are smart and superior by saying obvious shit like "looks matters guys"
Not everyone, I would say most but not everyone

Screenshot 2024 02 29 at 22 58 49 Would you rather be a MTN billionaire or a Chad without any

Indeed

it’s also a reason to wake up to in the morning, actively being able to influence the world around you. Slaying is boring as fuck, and gets very repetitive. When you’ve busted a nut 3 times a week with 3 different hoes, you wake up the next morning thinking is this all there is to life. It’s sad as duck