The one time Org is fucking peak I have football training

Oscaridk

Oscaridk

I'm ready boyo
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Posts
1,281
Reputation
1,499
My notifications are being blown up
I just got tagged by @whiskers52 along with a bunch of well known users
And a foid was caught on the forum
@arlo_420 @Tesarossa @bluebandz @Gen1leman @Jordan Barrett
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gen1leman, dimocel, jp212 and 7 others
Football training is cucked anyway

Quit :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, dimocel, jp212 and 3 others
My notifications are being blown up
I just got tagged by @whiskers52 along with a bunch of well known users
And a foid was caught on the forum
@arlo_420 @Tesarossa @bluebandz @Gen1leman @Jordan Barrett
Nada de ingles
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, kbj, Gravitas and 2 others
Better luck next time boyo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, kbj, arlo_420 and 1 other person
Who was the foid
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, arlo_420, kbj and 2 others
My notifications are being blown up
I just got tagged by @whiskers52 along with a bunch of well known users
And a foid was caught on the forum
@arlo_420 @Tesarossa @bluebandz @Gen1leman @Jordan Barrett
quit that shit so u can rot on org more
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, arlo_420, kbj and 2 others
My notifications are being blown up
I just got tagged by @whiskers52 along with a bunch of well known users
And a foid was caught on the forum
@arlo_420 @Tesarossa @bluebandz @Gen1leman @Jordan Barrett
nigga would rather rot on a incel site than go outside
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gen1leman, arlo_420, kbj and 2 others
My notifications are being blown up
I just got tagged by @whiskers52 along with a bunch of well known users
And a foid was caught on the forum
@arlo_420 @Tesarossa @bluebandz @Gen1leman @Jordan Barrett
Okey
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Oscaridk
My notifications are being blown up
I just got tagged by @whiskers52 along with a bunch of well known users
And a foid was caught on the forum
@arlo_420 @Tesarossa @bluebandz @Gen1leman @Jordan Barrett
Amazn what team
 

Similar threads

AutistKhan
Replies
5
Views
33
jp212
jp212
Lemic
Replies
18
Views
60
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Nectar
Replies
13
Views
87
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
Muttcel foid killer
Whitepill I have time
Replies
7
Views
35
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
hiruma
Replies
9
Views
61
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
L(oser)ooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

  • MemorableMoron
Back
Top