The only 100% guaranteed method of suicide (study of over 287 attempts)

watah

watah

Iron
"A more recent study on 287 vertical fall victims revealed that falls from height of 8 stories (i.e. around 90-100 feet) and higher, are associated with a 100% mortality [4]. Thus, a vertical falling height of more than 100 feet is generally considered to constitute a "non-survivable" injury

No hyperlink but fuck it

• +1
Reactions: twojei, 5'7 zoomer, hattrick and 4 others
I would survive the fall

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: got.daim, Danish_Retard, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
you wont die instantly,the pain you will feel for like a minite is the worst thinfg ever

you wont die instantly,the pain you will feel for like a minite is the worst thinfg ever
You legit go unconscious hitting the ground from that height almost instantly but the few seconds when you’re in the air are probably the worst psychologically

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, Costcosuperstore, twojei and 1 other person
You legit go unconscious hitting the ground from that height almost instantly but the few seconds when you’re in the air are probably the worst psychologically
Yeah it’s probably like when you kick the chair and feel instant regret

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and VolcelFTW
A minute? No you die basically instantly.
if you land correctly which you probs will out of instant you will not die straight away at all,worst suicide method possible

God damn what an info, i didn't know that, thanks dude!

I’m kinda thinking about it…basically 100% guaranteed to get out of life but I’ll probably pussy out

If you respawn as a curry you're beyond fucked.

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler, Baban and watah