The only 8 races in the world

Of course the curry included meds in his own group
do you realize how little similarity do indians have with someone from Spain or Italy
keep coping buddy boyo. it's not just me. literally, every classification ever done does that. they put curries, menas, meds, etc as the southern European branch.

meds look more curry than they look nordic. they clearly not white. they are brown with caucasian skulls - just like curries. just better-looking curries due to a better diet and environment.

• Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
One of the best classification, great work, high IQ

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I can see meds seething, but that's fine reality is often bitter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, EverythingMattersCel and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
yes bro, curries and mediterraneas are the same race, jews and asians are the same race
makes a lot of sense :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Cidre enjoyer
keep coping buddy boyo. it's not just me. literally, every classification ever done does that. they put curries, menas, meds, etc as the southern European branch.

meds look more curry than they look nordic. they clearly not white. they are brown with caucasian skulls - just like curries. just better-looking curries due to a better diet and environment.

When the cope

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and ballskin
yes bro, curries and mediterraneas are the same race, jews and asians are the same race
makes a lot of sense :lul:
same race - different ethnicities.

1 mistake I made is to put Russians as a separate race when in fact they are mixed just like Jews. So don't know where to put them. they are clearly white but they aren't nordic. nor are they brown or north indid. so I just grouped Ashkenazi Jews, slavs, and central Asians under 1 ethnicity. but clearly, some slavs can look nordic due to Scandinavian genes and some can look Asian due to Siberian and Mongolian.

so I will just leave it as a modern mixed-race like latinos etc - they basically don't have 1 particular race.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
1) curry Race: This includes Mediterraneans, Gypsies, Middle easterners & North Africans, Afghans, North Indians & Pakistanis.
View attachment 1765338View attachment 1765343View attachment 1765346View attachment 1765347

2) Nordic race: Germans, Anglos, Scandinavians & French.
View attachment 1765357View attachment 1765358View attachment 1765359View attachment 1765360

3) Mongolian Race: This includes East Asia like Mongolia, China, Korea & Japan
View attachment 1765363View attachment 1765367View attachment 1765373View attachment 1765375

4) Russian Race: Russians, Ukrainians, Jews, Central Asians etc
View attachment 1765384View attachment 1765386View attachment 1765388

5) African race: Nigerians, Congo, Nilotes
View attachment 1765411View attachment 1765414

6) Abo race: South asians, Australians, Yeminis, etc
View attachment 1765415View attachment 1765428View attachment 1765427

7) Khoisan race
View attachment 1765421View attachment 1765423

8) Andaman race: only found in andaman
View attachment 1765431

This is the most accurate classification ever. Period.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism
Khoisan, Pygmies and Cushitic horn Africans are all black and thus part of the African race. So you list is buklshit

Also MENAS are not South Asians. MENAS are afro-Asiatic and more related to black Africans from Cushitic and Nilotic branch than to curries.

Slavs are the same race as other whites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Khoisan, Pygmies and Cushitic horn Africans are all black and thus part of the African race. So you list is buklshit

Also MENAS are not South Asians. MENAS are afro-Asiatic and more related to black Africans from Cushitic and Nilotic branch than to curries.

Slavs are the same race as other whites
keep coping you utter subhooman

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 16618 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Meds are white, so are Russians and jews.

Afghans are Iranic. West Asians cluster close to Europeans.

All these populations are genetically far away from inferior fucking curry niggers.

You bloody fucking low iq subhuman inferior turd.

Cope all you want by dragging these populations with inferior curry subanimals but reality is you will never be them nor look like them. Its over for you curry sub animals.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, ballskin and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Someone tell me, who is Indian and who is Italian?

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Inferior fucking subanimals. You are better off dead than this inferior subhuman existence.

2022 4largeimg 793738585

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Meds are white, so are Russians and jews.

Afghans are Iranic. West Asians cluster close to Europeans.

All these populations are genetically far away from inferior fucking curry niggers.

You bloody fucking low iq subhuman inferior turd.

Cope all you will by dragging these populations with inferior curry subanimals but reality is you will never be them nor look like them. Its over for you curry sub animals.
I often get mistaken for Italian, Arab, or afghan. and I live in a place where there are no curries btw.

On Omegle, I get southern European 30% of the time despite being curry.

North Indians/Pakistanis are taller and more light-skinned. and genetically closer to Europeans and Persians due to having a common ancestor. That's a fact.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 16618
Inferior fucking subanimals. You are better off dead than this inferior subhuman existence.

View attachment 1768855
There are differences in clothing not in facial features.

Meds, Menas, and Indians all look very different from Nordics but very similar to each other.

Average nordic, African or Mongolian cant differentiate between brown caucasian ethnicities.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
Latinos getting thano snapped out of existence by OP :ogre:

Ova, I'm gonna consider myself a curry then :ogre:
the brown race is more accurate since they have caucasian skulls but melanid so = curry.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
I often get mistaken for Italian, Arab, or afghan. and I live in a place where there are no curries btw.

North Indians/Pakistanis are taller and more light-skinned. and genetically closer to Europeans and Persians due to having a common ancestor. That's a fact.

Why don't you just accept that you are curry/Indian/South Asian, whatever?

And leave other races fucking alone when they have made it clear They dont want anything to do with you inferior shitstain monkey turds.

Curry dna if mixed with theirs would just make them inferior as shitty as curry race. They are better off without curry dna.

Its you subhumans turds who need their dna to become better looking.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, vaseqmoherad, ballskin and 1 other person
  • +1

Kys inferior subanimal feces.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Why don't you just accept that you are curry/Indian/South Asian, whatever?

And leave other races fucking alone when they have made it clear They dont want anything to do with you inferior shitstain monkey turds.

Curry dna if mixed with theirs would just make them inferior as shitty as curry race. They are better off without curry dna.

Its you subhumans turds who need their dna to become better looking.
Its not about acceptance.

The threads about my classification of races

most classifications put med, mena, and north India under 1 race separate from pale Caucasians.

Races of the world, 1964 World Book​

renderTimingPixel.png

Distribution of "Human Races" in a French geography atlas (1930s)​

renderTimingPixel.png

• +1
But you were the one who ascribed the name "curry" to that race tho :ogre:
yeah. curry race brown race whatever.

It's the same thing. Ain't nothing wrong with being curry. because it's the most mogger ethnicity and produces the most amounts of PSL chads, not tall and broad tho - that'd be Nordics.

• Ugh..
Its not about acceptance.

The threads about my classification of races

most classifications put med, mena, and north India under 1 race separate from pale Caucasians.

Races of the world, 1964 World Book​

renderTimingPixel.png
View attachment 1768876

Distribution of "Human Races" in a French geography atlas (1930s)​

renderTimingPixel.png
View attachment 1768878
Those are all outdated concepts you utterly subhuman feces.

Nobody in their right mind classifies curries as anything but POC shitstains.

"Muh med" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kys poc shitstain

Last edited:
  • +1
Those are all outdated concepts you utterly subhuman feces.

Nobody in their right mind classifies curries as anything but POC shitstains.

"Muh med" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
explain why the most guessed ethnicity of mine on Omegle is Italian. not Turk or Arab but fucking Italian jfl. not only that there are thousands of instances online where meds get confused for Indians and vice versa.

Lundman classification 1988​

Lundman

notice how he separates Nordics from meds and groups meds with Indians

this proves the concept of the brown race.

a med would never get mistaken for nordic but he could be an indian. but a nordic will never ever get mistaken for an indian.

also what race do u belong to?

OP what is the point of creating 55 threads about Indians being meds/meds being Indian :lul:
I like the coping though

explain why the most guessed ethnicity of mine on Omegle is Italian. not Turk or Arab but fucking Italian jfl. not only that there are thousands of instances online where meds get confused for Indians and vice versa.

Lundman classification 1988​

View attachment 1768882

notice how he separates Nordics from meds and groups meds with Indians

this proves the concept of the brown race.

a med would never get mistaken for nordic but he could be an indian. but a nordic will never ever get mistaken for an indian.

also what race do u belong to?
I know you are an inferior shitskin sub animals feces from "north" india. Kys.

"Muh italian". You will never be Italian subanimal shitskin turd ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I know you are an inferior shitskin sub animals feces from "north" india. Kys.

"Muh italian". You will never be Italian subanimal shitskin turd ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I am not Italian. I am Indian. the people on Omegle who call me Italian don't really know phenotypes that much since they are normies.

Also, I am def, not inferior or sub-animal. I am 3.5psl 6ft6. and the last time I was in Italy I don't remember anyone height mogging me in the slightest ( only in the airport).

but it depends on your classification of inferior.

acc to me "inferior sub animal" would be below 3psl and 5ft5 - but again that would make him inferior in his dating & social life.

just like in my classification of races -

I like to put meds, menas, north Indians, Pakistanis, and afghans under 1 brown race.

your classification could be different. btw you didn't tell me which race you belong to

OP what is the point of creating 55 threads about Indians being meds/meds being Indian :lul:
I like the coping though
I have talked to so many meds who are incel. and told them to do an Omegle challenge.
their most guessed ethnicity is always Indian or Pakistani.

from what I have seen in this big brown race - Indian/Pakistani is synonymous with being ugly and has nothing to do with race.

5 psl north Indian would look much more "med" than 3 psl actual med. always, and I'm saying this after being in PSL for 3 years.

3psl med (would be called indian on omegle)

5psl north indian (would be called med on omegle)

that just proves synonymous theory and the big brown race theory of mine until proven otherwise.

Why are Jews Russian?

• +1
shit thread

• JFL
Why are Jews Russian?
I fucked up that bit.

Jews and Russians are modern mixed-race just like Latinos. and most Russians (eastern Europeans) and jews would pass off as nordic or whites.