The only Hair guide you will need in your LIFE ( GUARANTEED )

TheSpectator1

TheSpectator1

Iron
You want to have better hair quality, find a hairstyle that suit you and be better looking?

Then this guide is for you.

When you are on the lookmaxxing journey just by working on your hair can increase your rating by 2.5 points minimum and this can be achieved with little or no effort if done right.

And in this guide we are going to talk about that , how to do it right!
This guide is divided in 2 sections:

1: Hair
2: Hairstyle
Ok so now let’s get started.
Section 1 : Hair
Hair Quality:
Tip 1 :
The first and most important step to have better looking hair and quality is simple.
Stop fucking using shampoo , moisturiser on your fucking hair for real.

A lot of guys will disagree with this but this shit works and it will do wonders for your hair.You don’t need shampoo and all of those Jewish marketing products. They just fucking your hair.
Just go with just rinsing your hair ONLY with water and after come again here and thank me
when you see your hair in a better shape than ever … this shit WORKS!

Tip 2 :
Rinse your hair only with cold water. I know in the start is tough but you have to man up.
I’ve started this 2 months ago and my hair never been so shinier , coarser and healthier.
This was a game changer from me coming from thin hair. Also complemented by 3 girls the last week alone , something that I never got a complement never (about my hair)
But yes this is a very effective way to increase the quality of your hair and a bit harder.
And also do NEVER use hot water in your hair , I always rinsed my hair with hot water and always had the worst hair , and destroyed my hair in every way possible.
But then I found those ways I mentioned in this guide and my hair and life was never been so better ( seriously)
Tip 3 :
Hair Mask.
A very important topic that you all should incorporate in your routine that I will significantly improve your hair quality and appearance.
To do this you need to apply oil in your hair 2-3 times a week.
Now for the oil part I recommend coconut oil or olive oil . I find coconut oil better and I can help to coarsen the hair.
And the way to do this is by :
1.First pick the days you want to apply the oil (e.g I do Monday and Thursday)
2.Apply the oil for 30-50 minutes before you go to shower.
3. Rinse hair good only with cold water as stated above

4.See your hair quality get better with time and thank me later

Hair Growth:
I’ve seen countless threats and many forums touch on this subject but most of them are cope or bring marginal or non existent results.
The is only 1 way to increase hair growth at an good rate and that is:
Biotin.
This is a miracle supplement regarding hair growth.
I see many guys saying that biotin is cope. but simply this is not true and who ever says that is a moron.
The way I found works the best is to take one pill of biotin a day after meal . I found some pills with 10,000mcg of biotin and they work great. My hair has never been longer.
This is simply a small effort activity that can significantly boost your hair growth rate and it works the best with some other hair growth methods like roseshit oil.
Also to increase it at an even faster rate try carnivore diet and trust me it works at an even faster rate.

HairStyle:
For this section there is not much to say except 1 REALLY important rule .

But in general you need to find what suites you, you will need to try a lot of styles and experiment what looks best on you.
The really important rule is this:
If you have that Tik Tok long hairstyle …. Please go shave that fucking horse shit of your head and man the fuck up.
Seriously this is the fucking lowest looksmin that a men can that’s why you guys can’t even get a fucking pussy even.

So ok let me prove it:
IMG 0477

IMG 0476

Ok now ask you self this :
If you where a girl who would FUCK with .

The first 10yr old cutie coloured nail Tik tok hair kid.
Or a manly alpha male.
This a good list for hair styles that can for sure up your training and pussy slay rate by alot:
https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/attractive-mens-hairstyles/

But the key is to find what looks best on you from this list.

Closing:

Hairmaxxing is a very key subject that can improve your looks by a lot!

And the thing is that is a very easy subject to improve on and see results fast but this forum is filled with many bad and bullishit threats that don’t do shit and looksmin you by a lot .

You don’t need thousand of trips tips and waste all you money on products and all this bullishit.

The basics are the best just stick to what the talked about:
Shower with cold water , apply hair mask (optional) and find a manly hair style and go slay while those Tik tok maxxers are worried boosting their followers.

Trust me everything in this threat work like a fine wine and after doing those seriously you don’t need another hair tutorial in your life.
And most importantly you never have to worry about this topic again and spend goods amount of money in things that doesn’t work.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sushifart, lightskinbengali, Arditi and 4 others
Subhuman makes the text color black so it fucks up my night settings

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, Neckedafter7, KLESUM and 8 others

What would you rate my haircut. Too subhuman??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 29155

What would you rate my haircut. Too subhuman??

The classic quiff would rock on you for real.

See I think Alex costa has a video tutorial on this particular hairstyle that was pretty good

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
There's no one size fits all hair guide since everyone has different types of hair and lives in different environments with different humidities, sunlight, heat, etc. Generally you want to stop using shampoo though yes. Experiment with how often you need to wet it. Too much causes hygral fatigue. I found argan oil to be god tier for my hair. For others coconut or jojoba might be better. And every few weeks do a protein hair mask

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 21863
There's no one size fits all hair guide since everyone has different types of hair and lives in different environments with different humidities, sunlight, heat, etc. Generally you want to stop using shampoo though yes. Experiment with how often you need to wet it. Too much causes hygral fatigue. I found argan oil to be god tier for my hair. For others coconut or jojoba might be better. And every few weeks do a protein hair mask
Obviously many things work in some and in some no.

But the things listed above work on everybody well no mater what your environment is and what type of hair you have.
I lived on 33 to 2 Celsius environment and those things all worked great.
Also have many friends that doing those stuff and they we all now have better hair.
So this list is universal for all.

For the oils I’ve gave 2 suggestions . everyone from there they can use whatever works best like you said but don’t over do it.

Also as for the protein mask approach it can works also if you do a mask with eggs and once a week. Generally you should only put natural stuff in your hair and avoid all of those marketed hair masks and products that fuck up your hair.
And also a small tip for the eggs is go to your local farmer and get yourself some fresh eggs and no from the supermarket.

The classic quiff would rock on you for real.

See I think Alex costa has a video tutorial on this particular hairstyle that was pretty good
mirin good advice. i was going to ask exactly that haircut but i didnt know what was the name. i'll consider it in the future when my hairline get stronger. looks like nordwood is coming so im making moves.

You want to have better hair quality, find a hairstyle that suit you and be better looking?

When you are on the lookmaxxing journey just by working on your hair can increase your rating by 2.5 points minimum and this can be achieved with little or no effort if done right.

Hair Quality:
Tip 1 :
The first and most important step to have better looking hair and quality is simple.

A lot of guys will disagree with this but this shit works and it will do wonders for your hair.You don’t need shampoo and all of those Jewish marketing products. They just fucking your hair.
Just go with just rinsing your hair ONLY with water and after come again here and thank me

Tip 2 :
Rinse your hair only with cold water. I know in the start is tough but you have to man up.
I’ve started this 2 months ago and my hair never been so shinier , coarser and healthier.
This was a game changer from me coming from thin hair. Also complemented by 3 girls the last week alone , something that I never got a complement never (about my hair)
But yes this is a very effective way to increase the quality of your hair and a bit harder.
And also do NEVER use hot water in your hair , I always rinsed my hair with hot water and always had the worst hair , and destroyed my hair in every way possible.
But then I found those ways I mentioned in this guide and my hair and life was never been so better ( seriously)
Tip 3 :
Hair Mask.
A very important topic that you all should incorporate in your routine that I will significantly improve your hair quality and appearance.
Now for the oil part I recommend coconut oil or olive oil . I find coconut oil better and I can help to coarsen the hair.

Hair Growth:
I’ve seen countless threats and many forums touch on this subject but most of them are cope or bring marginal or non existent results.
Biotin.
I see many guys saying that biotin is cope. but simply this is not true and who ever says that is a moron.
The way I found works the best is to take one pill of biotin a day after meal . I found some pills with 10,000mcg of biotin and they work great. My hair has never been longer.
This is simply a small effort activity that can significantly boost your hair growth rate and it works the best with some other hair growth methods like roseshit oil.
Also to increase it at an even faster rate try carnivore diet and trust me it works at an even faster rate.

HairStyle:

But in general you need to find what suites you, you will need to try a lot of styles and experiment what looks best on you.
If you have that Tik Tok long hairstyle …. Please go shave that fucking horse shit of your head and man the fuck up.
Seriously this is the fucking lowest looksmin that a men can that’s why you guys can’t even get a fucking pussy even.

So ok let me prove it:
View attachment 2293042

View attachment 2293043

Or a manly alpha male.
This a good list for hair styles that can for sure up your training and pussy slay rate by alot:

Closing:

And the thing is that is a very easy subject to improve on and see results fast but this forum is filled with many bad and bullishit threats that don’t do shit and looksmin you by a lot .

You don’t need thousand of trips tips and waste all you money on products and all this bullishit.

Shower with cold water , apply hair mask (optional) and find a manly hair style and go slay while those Tik tok maxxers are worried boosting their followers.

Trust me everything in this threat work like a fine wine and after doing those seriously you don’t need another hair tutorial in your life.
And most importantly you never have to worry about this topic again and spend goods amount of money in things that doesn’t work.

I have ugly race mixed hair so none of this will work.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
mirin good advice. i was going to ask exactly that haircut but i didnt know what was the name. i'll consider it in the future when my hairline get stronger. looks like nordwood is coming so im making moves.
You hair is fine. Many people in this sub worry just to much.

Now is the best time to pull the trigger and go out and experiment on new things.

Go try a bunch of hairstyles know that you are young and stick with it and then worry about the rest seriously.

Hair maxxing once you found your style should not be a hard process.

But trust me the classic quiff would increase you by 1.5 point minimum

I have ugly race mixed hair so none of this will work.
Those tips above are the ABC of the game.
If you don’t do those on a basis level you don’t even trying and you deserve ugly hair.

As stated above I had the worst hair ever.
I lived in 33c environment and exposed in tens of chemicals from products.

When started the ABCs my hair like like from another life for me.

So stick with the basics and stop all that fucking crying and act like man , see again the above post do it and come again reply to this threat and tell me again.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
every girl under 25 would prefer first tiktok guy

I can confirm the part about using cold water for hair. Hot water really fucks up mine.

I will try to start taking biotin, and shampooing less often, as I currently do it every day to every other day.

every girl under 25 would prefer first tiktok guy
You right every girl should want a guy like the tik tok guy but … as a fucking bestie bitch.

If your goal is to fuck and looksmax and get all the fucking bitches try to look and act like a men.

Obviously I don’t why a girl would choose the first guy obviously you have been never been with a girl before because you just stay all day inside hoping for a better day

But if you thing the first is better … rope your self know you ain’t getting women my guy

You right every girl should want a guy like the tik tok guy but … as a fucking bestie bitch.

If your goal is to fuck and looksmax and get all the fucking bitches try to look and act like a men.

Obviously I don’t why a girl would choose the first guy obviously you have been never been with a girl before because you just stay all day inside hoping for a better day

But if you thing the first is better … rope your self know you ain’t getting women my guy
cope

I can confirm the part about using cold water for hair. Hot water really fucks up mine.

I will try to start taking biotin, and shampooing less often, as I currently do it every day to every other day.
Yes shampooing can be a big damage for your hair for real.

What I recommend you is try 2 weeks without shampoo. Small results will have to started until then.

Shampooing every day in a big no no and probably by now you would have damaged your hair. So try a detox for 2 weeks and rinse more often in orders your natural hair oil starts producing it self

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
You fucking brainwashed and probably don’t fucking touched a chick in your life.

I rest my case

The TikTok perm is not cope if it suits your face.

It's only a looksminn if other styles suit you better.

What about this hairstyle if your hairline is not that good.

Cc 1
Cc2
Cc3
happy gossip girl GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lurker69 and Deleted member 21244
So basically go be an absolute greaseball with coarse hair and a non trendy cut that makes you look 40.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 24712
So basically go be an absolute greaseball with coarse hair and a non trendy cut that makes you look 40.
IMG 0478

How is you program looking then with your trendy looks and young tik tok style ??

I’m not trying to judge or make fun of you but please don’t try and fuck up threads if you don’t have an idea about how life works.

And the reason I’m making all those threats obviously is that are many young kids in this forum and they want to go ahead in life and ascend be prettier , richer and smarter but guys like you f them up .

So I ask you again how’s your program working up??

View attachment 2293359

How is you program looking then with your trendy looks and young tik tok style ??

I’m not trying to judge or make fun of you but please don’t try and fuck up threads if you don’t have an idea about how life works.

And the reason I’m making all those threats obviously is that are many young kids in this forum and they want to go ahead in life and ascend be prettier , richer and smarter but guys like you f them up .

So I ask you again how’s your program working up??

I don’t have trendy looks or young TikTok style. I had short sides long on too masculine hair style and I get out slayed by teenage pretty boys.

I am sick and tired of only slaying MILFS. 1000 of these don’t make up for never getting to fuck prime teens.

These kids need to focus on their JB appeal.

Btw for you guys , this week I’m in a vacation in Greece I will have some time to make tens of threat to help the younger generation .. as many as I can obviously.

You I will make some threats and delete my account as I’m married and I’m a business owner and I don’t have much time back I’m my Country.

So that free time I can dedicate it to the young generation so they can do something for them selfs , and as you can see all the advice is legit and that is what I did come to where I’m today.

So please don’t discourage the youngster’s if you don’t have an fucking idea.
If you have an idea please comment it below and write your FACTS why I am wrong , and don’t just write bs down like this guy above.

If you guys don’t want any help and want to stay in this sub forever and don’t want to build anything , just tell me and I will stop now and delete the account and go.

Thanks

I don’t have trendy looks or young TikTok style. I had short sides long on too masculine hair style and I get out slayed by teenage pretty boys.

I am sick and tired of only slaying MILFS. 1000 of these don’t make up for never getting to fuck prime teens.

These kids need to focus on their JB appeal.
This is your perspective obviously and let me tell you it doesn’t work.

If you want the average women yes sure you can go on the street and have those. Also anyone can have them you don’t need to spend 4 years of your life looksmaxing to go and get an average looking girl it’s stupid.

If you are serious and want to looksmax right , you have the ability to go to hot girls 9+ ratings , and let me tell you , they are a whole another level and that JB shit ain’t gonna work shit. Trust me!!

So yes it’s your life and do whatever you want if you want to go to average bitches with 100+ body count go. But a confident 3/10 can slay those for breakfast you don’t need 3 years of looksmax and thousands of dollars of looksmax for these types . comon

Also who ever want to deepen their voice I got you covered:

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-deepen-and-have-a-better-voice-guaranteed.760049/

Deep voice is critical especially in business you get judged a lot by you voice.

Also woman love a nice deep voice .. I get many compliments daily from girls about my voice , especially in my vacation now in Greece.

So this threat is a no brained.

Also I will do 1 more threat later as I have a little bit of time.

>black text
Into the trash it goes

dogshit thread

no shampoo doesnt work, ive tried it for a year straight and nothing happened

plus, sure, shampoo is damaging BUT we arent fucking cavemen, we need it because of all the shit in the air - modern problems require modern solutions, ur not a mfing hunter gatherer so stop tryna go full natural

u also linked a full male gaze link of “attractive” hairstyles, guess who wrote the link…. A DUDE
its common sense that dudes dont know what is attractive to women so what makes this an exception?

just go look on social media and see what is getting simped rn by girls instead of coping with a fucking undercut that makes u look like either a prepubescent turk or a middle aged gypsy.

get real nigga

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
dogshit thread

plus, sure, shampoo is damaging BUT we arent fucking cavemen, we need it because of all the shit in the air - modern problems require modern solutions, ur not a mfing hunter gatherer so stop tryna go full natural

u also linked a full male gaze link of “attractive” hairstyles, guess who wrote the link…. A DUDE
its common sense that dudes dont know what is attractive to women so what makes this an exception?

just go look on social media and see what is getting simped rn by girls instead of coping with a fucking undercut that makes u look like either a prepubescent turk or a middle aged gypsy.

get real nigga
You are wrong in many ways and let’s see this.

First of all , you don’t just stop the fucking shampoo and expect to get a Cristian Bale type of hair out of thin hair.

You have to put the work , do fucking cold shower to man up , do some hair mask weekly. Those are only the basics.

If you don’t have done the basics and don’t put on the work then wtf you talking about here??

Second, why the fuck are YOU even talk about girls if can can’t talk with them. TALK:

IMG 0479

And obviously Instagram is Instagram. If a guy has 1m followers even if he is like 1/10 every girl want that fame.

But real life is brutal my friend is not like Instagram or this forum.

So before you talk get your facts straight and put on the work and then come here with the big boys.

I’ve never seen those fucking Instagram boys do shit IRL. So that’s why there is a Blackpill community for you guys to clean those hoes.

But you just stay all day in the forum and don’t do shit … and complain about it.

The tik tok pussies get the girls and you guys stay in the bases to don’t get exposed in the sun!!

Give me a fucking break

Also you young kids see from where you getting the advice from carefully!!

You are wrong in many ways and let’s see this.

First of all , you don’t just stop the fucking shampoo and expect to get a Cristian Bale type of hair out of thin hair.

You have to put the work , do fucking cold shower to man up , do some hair mask weekly. Those are only the basics
i did cold showers and hair masks, yet nothing happened
Second, why the fuck are YOU even talk about girls if can can’t talk with them. TALK:

View attachment 2293404
jfl u went through my entire history to find that + that was 5 months ago
But real life is brutal my friend is not like Instagram or this forum.
all social media is just a clip of the good parts of life
its simply highlights and what u see on there is real, its just something you will never have

i did cold showers and hair masks, yet nothing happened

jfl u went through my entire history to find that + that was 5 months ago

all social media is just a clip of the good parts of life
its simply highlights and what u see on there is real, its just something you will never have
First of all when I say you have to put the time I don’t fucking mean do it for 1 week and then say it doesn’t work. I doubt to tested it for more than a week.

Also I went to your history because you either qualified to talk about girls or not.

You can’t talk based on an Instagram start that pays millions in surgeries, pr teams and photoshop team and you find you gonna be on the same level if you come them. it’s just very stupid.

Plus if you see them in real life , I bet you don’t, the look like drug addicts.
Because they ARE!!

So delete fucking sm and stop all that crap.
And go outside and talk with some girls alone instead of asking advice here.

First of all when I say you have to put the time I don’t fucking mean do it for 1 week and then say it doesn’t work. I doubt to tested it for more than a week.
illiterate?
i literally said ive done it for over a year
You can’t talk based on an Instagram start that pays millions in surgeries, pr teams and photoshop team and you find you gonna be on the same level if you come them. it’s just very stupid.
i genuinely cant understand what ur saying so im just going to assume
yes they have photoshop but im talking about tiktokers, they most they have is a smoothing filter so u just disregard that and u realise that they are gl, but just smoother from the editing
Plus if you see them in real life , I bet you don’t, the look like drug addicts.
Because they ARE!!
???
So delete fucking sm and stop all that crap.
And go outside and talk with some girls alone instead of asking advice here.
delete what?
and also i do go outside and talk

also just a side question, how old are you? and are you indian

dogshit thread

get real nigga
shampoo with only natural ingredients and no chemicals 2-3x a week. That is all you need. Shampoos with sulfate are cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Dont work for diffuse thinning. Fucking over

First pick the days you want to apply the oil (e.g I do Monday and Thursday)
You need shampoo to remove oil

Hair Quality:
Tip 1 :

Tip 2 :
Tip 3 :
Hair Mask.

Hair Growth:
Biotin.

HairStyle:

So ok let me prove it:
View attachment 2293042

View attachment 2293043

Or a manly alpha male.

Closing:

I tried using no shampoo for a week. My hair looked all greasy and dirty, couldnt style it at all because it was so stiff. Had to use shampoo yesterday.