The only looksmaxxing technique is surgery

L

Lebgfinal

User
Everything else is cope, mods should delete BotB and just put surgeries list there

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyAsHell, thecel, Deleted member 30518 and 3 others
I c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
Everything else is cope, mods should delete BotB and just put surgeries list there
Some people will say surgery is cope while shitposting, if you want to ascend you need to put the hard work, even if it takes 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and WanderingBurro
Depends on your failos. I won't lie most of the user base here will probably need one or two if they want any sort of meaningful ascension but one can't ignore failos that can easily be addressed through softmaxxes. A true ascension will likely require a mix of surgical work, exercise, and softmaxxing.

Sometimes failos are more apparent after a bit of softmaxxing. Clear your skin for once and get an NT haircut, see how you look. You'll be able to plan further what you may want to do in regards to looksmaxxing after that. I myself have more or less dropped the idea of getting a chin implant or genio (still going for zygomatic augmentation because it's apparent those suck even now) in favour of seeing how far I can get with leanmaxxing and proper posture first + maybe a bit of chewing

• +1
Reactions: angelo, reptiles, Deleted member 29786 and 3 others
reminder last time looks forum put an official surgeons list out it was a long haul troll to get incels to fly to india for invasive osteotomies (20+ victims)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, optimisticzoomer, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Depends on your failos. I won't lie most of the user base here will probably need one or two if they want any sort of meaningful ascension but one can't ignore failos that can easily be addressed through softmaxxes. A true ascension will likely require a mix of surgical work, exercise, and softmaxxing.

Sometimes failos are more apparent after a bit of softmaxxing. Clear your skin for once and get an NT haircut, see how you look. You'll be able to plan further what you may want to do in regards to looksmaxxing after that. I myself have more or less dropped the idea of getting a chin implant or genio (still going for zygomatic augmentation because it's apparent those suck even now) in favour of seeing how far I can get with leanmaxxing and proper posture first + maybe a bit of chewing
Yeah that's what i mean, some people here see a result of only 1 surgery and will tell you that it's over, softmaxxing and exercising is good to see where you stand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and WanderingBurro
Leanmaxxing and surgerymaxxing are the most legit. Everything else seems like copium. Imagine smashing your jaw with a hammer every day because some autists told you to online. Pure cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, VenatorLuparius, 7zyzz7 and 2 others

What surgeries will I need?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro and SubHumanHere
Leanmaxxing and surgerymaxxing are the most legit. Everything else seems like copium. Imagine smashing your jaw with a hammer every day because some autists told you to online. Pure cagefuel
Bone smashing is a cope by the people who got surgeries, mewing 2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lebgfinal, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 30518
Try softmaxing first, if i am not mistaken your skin looks bad and you are bloatmaxed.
My skin got better when I stopped eating from outside, try eating healthy for your skin.

What surgeries will I need?
If you're really going to do nothing but bark then maybe something to address your UEE. This .org user drastically improved theirs after a ptosis treatment + softmaxxing

3001153 BEFOREFATERZZ

Now go treat your pizza skin god damnit

• Love it
Reactions: angelo
Nah, softmaxxing all the way through, correcting little imperfections while doing normie shit like haircut, skincare etc

Then if you are not attractive that means you have to do surgery to what makes you ugly, unfortunately its usually a lot of meh things. If it was just one HUGE issue, you could put all your energy into it and do 1 surgery for it

If you're really going to do nothing but bark then maybe something to address your UEE. This .org user drastically improved theirs after a ptosis treatment + softmaxxing

View attachment 2266784

was this really just ptosis repair? Based on the 1st pic I would have thought fat grafts would have been necessary as well. Swear his infra looks different in 2nd pic as well mayb just lighting tho

God damn I need this quick.

Yeah, only really point in discussing Surgeries tbh

There are plenty of other outlets on the internet for discussing softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

View attachment 2266784

Don't forget photo taken from a higher angle, lifting eyebrows in before photo and squinting slightly in after photo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477 and WanderingBurro