The only muscles which actually matter

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Neck - for facial aesthetics and DOM

Shoulders - for frame in clothes

Biceps + forearms - for when you get challenged to an armwrestle.

[ALL ELSE IS COPE]

inb4:" B-b-but muh legs and chesterino -:soy::soy::soy:"
STFU NO ONE CARES

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, AsGoodAsItGets, risque_dew and 3 others
dont forget back he gives you the wide factor

• +1
Reactions: Detective, autistic_tendencies, LowTierNormie and 3 others
shoulders contribute less to your width than your lats do.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, zeshama, Deleted member 29155 and 10 others
Ok, just don't wear shorts because it will look retarded
BPiIJogWTPlYZoWOyVXxf7d1jwAsv5Aoa0CJmpaq394

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 29883 and 1 other person
legs dont really looksmax you, but if you have a trained upper body with chicken legs it will look really goofy which is a looksmin.
most important to train is back and shoulders to increase frame tbh

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 29155, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Everything matters

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 23324
whether you look good in shorts depends on your calves, grinding your legs in the gym will only make your upper legs bigger.
Ok, fair enough. In this particular picture however you can see the quads, and they look untrained.
Upper body, especially arms are clearly his main focus

Ok, fair enough. In this particular picture however you can see the quads, and they look untrained.
Upper body, especially arms are clearly his main focus

shorts can easily make your legs look like shit if you have weak calves.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AsGoodAsItGets and autistic_tendencies

[ALL ELSE IS COPE]

STFU NO ONE CARES
Dick

I’ve seen female friends go feral over guys chests

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
That it was too small or what
yeah, too small and boyish. sometimes she'd say i looked like a male model. other times she'd either complain or make fun of my chest

[ALL ELSE IS COPE]

STFU NO ONE CARES
biceps are cope

yeah, too small and boyish. sometimes she'd say i looked like a male model. other times she'd either complain or make fun of my chest
Call her chest boyish see how she likes that

These faggots bro, train all muscles equally or you are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, AsGoodAsItGets, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Call her chest boyish see how she likes that
well i no longer speak to her. but one time i was messaging her, trying to have an actual conversation about our breakup so i could get some closure and maybe some peace of mind, and she was just ignoring me like an absolutely icy cunt (we were together for 10 years and i didn't do anything to her to deserve this shit), and then she sends me a message that's just "cut your mustache," so i responded "i'll cut mine when you cut yours" because she had always had a little mustache and had even gotten laser hair removal for it, though she never followed through with it enough to work

anyway, probably sounds lame writing it out that way, but at the time i felt pretty good about it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, AsGoodAsItGets, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person
direct upper arm work is unnecessary
Caging are this autistic white noise what does ur body look like rn?

Work all major muscle groups, do compound exercises

Caging are this autistic white noise what does ur body look like rn?
decent back, shit everything else, but my upper arms are less shitty than chest and shoulders

Last edited:
whether you look good in shorts depends on your calves, grinding your legs in the gym will only make your upper legs bigger.
Exactly, I wish I would’ve realized this earlier and put all my time into calf training instead of squats and thigh work. I would’ve had huge calfs by now.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill

Neck - genetics are a big factor for neck and overrated and hard to keep gains (Alpha destiny lost all his neck gains)
Shoulders - highly depends on genetics
Biceps + forearms - Triceps are just as important if not more for your arm to look big

Chest and back is very important too imo, it's what actually makes you big and can be developed quite a lot naturally (at least for my build with long arms) When I gymcelled a lot my chest was mentioned a lot by girls and forearms but not any other muscles. But my bis/tris were too small I think they get a lot of compliments too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and autistic_tendencies
Exactly, I wish I would’ve realized this earlier and put all my time into calf training instead of squats and thigh work. I would’ve had huge calfs by now.
Calves are purely genetic, literally no point in training them unless you have low calf insertions.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Calves are purely genetic, literally no point in training them unless you have low calf insertions.
I’ve grown mine over an inch in the past year already so that’s not true, but insertions of course that’s genetic

I’ve grown mine over an inch in the past year already so that’s not true, but insertions of course that’s genetic
Even if you grow them, they're going to look shit compared to someone with low calf insertions. It's pure anatomy.

38c876ecc5e758d0df72b62d9b92c119

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Whenever I train my calves, my traps grow. My calves are inserted on my knees