The only problem with the decline of oofy doofy marriages

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
There's fewer jb daughter to fuck. We need more cuck husband doing the "real man" work of raising hot girls for me to cum into. Immigration isn't going to solve this issue. We need to bring back the sitcom oofy doofy couple with 2.5 kids. We need more al bundy's producing more christina applegates. Bring back the oofy doofy.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
u get no bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, N8verBegan and iblamejews
Tales from an Indian virgin

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, N8verBegan and Deleted member 34058
oofy doofy is a meme.

How are they declining? The range of men being forced to enter oofy doofy relationships has only expanded over time

How are they declining? The range of men being forced to enter oofy doofy relationships has only expanded over time
birth rates keep have declines, so some people must not be reproducing

There's fewer jb daughter to fuck. We need more cuck husband doing the "real man" work of raising hot girls for me to cum into. Immigration isn't going to solve this issue. We need to bring back the sitcom oofy doofy couple with 2.5 kids. We need more al bundy's producing more christina applegates. Bring back the oofy doofy.
Too late, lgbtq is promoted so much all girls turned bi

InShot 20240308 151953831

oofy doofy to looksmaxxers is just any non chad in a relaionship

The reason why sub4 white men will always have value: they posess the genes required to create an attractive white daughter
If anything Chads create the most uncanny, square/horse faced daughters while oofy doofy sub 4s create angelic femine daughters

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
The reason why sub4 white men will always have value: they posess the genes required to create an attractive white daughter
If anything Chads create the most uncanny, square/horse faced daughters while oofy doofy sub 4s create angelic femine daughters
facts. So many recessed dads create ideal sex dolls

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 6ft4
The last new girl I fucked was some bitch studying for finals at the coffee shop near me. Living in a city near colleges is an infinite buffet

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken and bloomercel
But aren’t more attractive couples more likely to breed more attractive daughters.