The only races that can realistically claim to look like (northern) Europeans (but they are still ethnics and will always be in normie eyes)

D

Deleted member 30333

Bronze
Inspired by the other thread.

I am not big on including curries and some gulf Arabs with Nordic folks despite their claim of having a "caucasoid" skull.

First "caucasoid" is not a real thing as far as race goes because even many West Africans can have similar "caucasoid" skull, not to mention almost all of New World mestizos and blacks have a similar skull as well. Next you have to look at what the label means: "From Caucasus region". For sure Curries didnt migrate to South Asia from Caucasus.

Curries may have a skull similar ( this is also debatable since I think curries descended from abos and have abo skulls) to Europeans but that doesn't mean they evolved from the same proto-race as (northern) Europeans. So....

{Nordics > Meds > Anatolians/Levantines/Iranics}

Are the true sibling races, if we are going to combine different races into a bigger family.

(Basically the extent of the Roman + Persian Empire)

Neolithic barley

With all this said, all non euros are still ethnics though and will never pass as Northern Euro (not even meds can pass as them) if you gave them contact lenses, dyed their hair and bleached their skin.

Not even the Indo European descended people in the Persian Empire, who look very pure proto-Nordic-esque, can pass as white.

Messi

2973496 1657129540907

Main qimg 1bbb3b712dcbf439950cf8b680436989 lq
Tco JIh5IO2fHrm E24yxUQNg4dmZtExTZ  lWnDZ1c

2615028 iofaceapp Screenshot 20211122 233558

You can brag about your subhuman "caucasoid" skull all you want but in the end of the day if these people are considered non-white ethnics, then curries and sand niggers are literally another species.

Over for "caucasoid" curry copers.

Last edited:
Messi IS white...

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
All euros and some mena/ south asian populations are white. Just like how all of africa are considered black (except north africa)

lmao Messi is not white passing he is just white

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
None of MENA/SA are white.
kinda weird leaving out MENA and SA dont u? .Org autists would argue that only west and north euros are white, yet there is more genetic variations in africa and all of them are still labeled as black. This is just retarded

kinda weird leaving out MENA and SA dont u? .Org autists would argue that only west and north euros are white, yet there is more genetic variations in africa and all of them are still labeled as black. This is just retarded
White = European.

No one cares about this IRL in 2023, if you (genuinely) pass as white you are white in normies eyes, its just that ethnics highly overrate how many of them pass as white but the ones that do, are just seen as white

All euros and some mena/ south asian populations are white. Just like how all of africa are considered black (except north africa)
Mena yes as far as turkey and levant goes. Motherfuckers can surprise you with their "whiteness". There are some 'white' people in Afghanistan and Iran as well. Although they arent pure anymore. So they can't produce pure white babies that look like themselves 100% of the time. You will see in some families that some kids have blonde hair and some black hair, etc.

South Asia not so much. There is the Kalash near the Afghan border but they look gypsy tbh and not even remotely white.

you do realize that no one is fully caucasian right? Also no lmao, literally all curries besides isolated tribals have "caucasoid skulls". Like its already been anthropomorphically proven by scientific studies.

An .org autists opinion < actual scientists

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
who wants to pass as northern european?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
you do realize that no one is fully caucasian right? Also no lmao, literally all curries besides isolated tribals have "caucasoid skulls". Like its already been anthropomorphically proven by scientific studies.

An .org autists opinion < actual scientists

Curry copers on suicide watch

Sorry but no such thing as "caucasoid" skull. Over for your curry copers. You are not related to the peoples of Europe and the Persian Empire.

You tell me niggas like these

Official portrait of Narendra Modi 2022 cropped

is the same as Khabib (a real Caucasian)?

I

Lol

Curry copers on suicide watch

Sorry but no such thing as "caucasoid" skull. Over for your curry copers. You are not related to the peoples of Europe and the Persian Empire.

You tell me niggas like these

View attachment 2281079

is the same as Khabib (a real Caucasian)?

View attachment 2281081

Lol
they literally both have wide skulls lmao. The only one coping here is you lol, i brought the scientific evidence, you brought....???

Also no one said that lmao. And caucasians like chechens and ingush are literally not related to anyone outside of the caucasus lmao, not just curries.

Screenshot 9

Screenshot 10

Last edited:
Inspired by the other thread.

I am not big on including curries and some gulf Arabs with Nordic folks despite their claim of having a "caucasoid" skull.

First "caucasoid" is not a real thing as far as race goes because even many West Africans can have similar "caucasoid" skull, not to mention almost all of New World mestizos and blacks have a similar skull as well. Next you have to look at what the label means: "From Caucasus region". For sure Curries didnt migrate to South Asia from Caucasus.

Curries may have a skull similar ( this is also debatable since I think curries descended from abos and have abo skulls) to Europeans but that doesn't mean they evolved from the same proto-race as (northern) Europeans. So....

{Nordics > Meds > Anatolians/Levantines/Iranics}

Are the true sibling races, if we are going to combine different races into a bigger family.

(Basically the extent of the Roman + Persian Empire)

View attachment 2281003

With all this said, all non euros are still ethnics though and will never pass as Northern Euro (not even meds can pass as them) if you gave them contact lenses, dyed their hair and bleached their skin.

Not even the Indo European descended people in the Persian Empire, who look very pure proto-Nordic-esque, can pass as white.

View attachment 2281037
View attachment 2281038
View attachment 2281030View attachment 2281031
View attachment 2281034

You can brag about your subhuman "caucasoid" skull all you want but in the end of the day if these people are considered non-white ethnics, then curries and sand niggers are literally another species.

Over for "caucasoid" curry copers.
No one wants to pass as Nordic anyway. Ethnics obsess about being Med, not Nordic. I've never heard an ethnic say "I pass as Scandinavian". I don't think a lot of people actually care about Nordic civilization.

they literally both have wide skulls lmao.
The curry has subhuman African wide nose and orbitals only found on curries. There is more but I dont care enough to analyze.

The thing is you can spot curry from a miles away. Thats enough for me to say they are a completely separate branch of homosapiens along with blacks and chinese.

ethnic looking Meds and the Persian Empire peoples can sometimes overlapse. Thats it.

No one wants to pass as Nordic anyway. Ethnics obsess about being Med, not Nordic. I've never heard an ethnic say "I pass as Scandinavian". I don't think a lot of people actually care about Nordic civilization.
But Northern Europe are the true standard of whiteness. Ethnics try to pass as Med in order to gain acceptance as the brothers of Northern euros. Lol

The curry has subhuman African wide nose and orbitals only found on curries. There is more but I dont care enough to analyze.

The thing is you can spot curry from a miles away. Thats enough for me to say they are a completely separate branch of homosapiens along with blacks and chinese.

ethnic looking Meds and the Persian Empire peoples can sometimes overlapse. Thats it.
The nose is actually abo influence and the orbitals are literally found all over the middle east lmfao wtf are you talking about. Bug eye oribtals are literally found all over the mena because bug eyes ORIGINATE in mena and curries have bug eyes BECAUSE of their mena heritage. ABOS were hunter-gatherers that had wide compact faces with strong jaws and portruted eye bridges that basically gave them hunter eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
No ethnic looks at someone like Morrone and says "wow thats a white man" lol

You have to pass as northern euro to be truly "white passing" and no ethnic will ever pass this

Although i think even morrone is too white next to the most "white passing" ethnic.

It is what it is

Last edited:
But Northern Europe are the true standard of whiteness. Ethnics try to pass as Med in order to gain acceptance as the brothers of Northern euros. Lol
Well no one wants the true standard of whiteness because it is unideal, they want the "med" standard of whiteness. Everyone wants a robust "caucasoid" skull with brown hair and golden olive skin because it has the highest appeal, apparently these features are common among meds and that's why everyone wants to be like them, not to mention that meds are part of an ancient civilization that had the most impact on humanity.

Last edited:
Nobody cares about being white in 2023 + you have autism