The only scientifically proven dietary ways to better acne

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
There are only three sure ways to positively influence the course of acne with nutrition, of course allergies can also promote acne but that is not the point here.

-Avoid Dairy
-Carbohydrates with a high glycemic index should be avoided
-Increased intake of Omega 3 fatty acids

Other things such as zinc, ashwagandha or vitamin C also have a good effect on the skin texture, but do not directly influence acne.

Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0733863518311434

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
avoiding dairy and high sugar products have been crucial for me... at least I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and thecaste
Diary is cucked. Literally consuming mammalian estrogen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Edgar, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
What if it's raw milk straight from your own cow that would be most Chad drink ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What if it's raw milk straight from your own cow that would be most Chad drink ever
No bro, all mammalian milk naturally contains estrogen. It’s not because of the hormones we add. This estrogen is unlike the phytoestrogens in soy, and actually affects your serum T and E levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
No bro, all mammalian milk naturally contains estrogen. It’s not because of the hormones we add. This estrogen is unlike the phytoestrogens in soy, and actually affects your serum T and E levels.
What about breast milk from human

• +1
What about breast milk from human
Also contains some E. This is why many newborns (male and female) have some breast tissue growth for about two weeks after birth, and may even release fluid.

• +1
Also contains some E. This is why many newborns (male and female) have some breast tissue growth for about two weeks after birth, and may even release fluid.
I think raw milk is still really good for you tho tbh

• +1
Also take biotin.
Make sure to eat good veggies kale spinach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and thecaste
-Avoid Dairy
Since last month I am on a 4 litres of skimmed milk a day diet, and my skin has somehow become the clearest it has ever been in 2 years.

Probably because I somehow touch it less often.

• +1
Since last month I am on a 4 litres of skimmed milk a day diet, and my skin has somehow become the clearest it has ever been in 2 years.

Probably because I somehow touch it less often.
have you grown in height recently... even if its only been a month

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Fuck dairy, high salt/sugar shit. Fruits are fucked too, basically sugar+water

• +1
it would be inactivated by enzymes anyway and would have no effect orally

• +1
it would be inactivated by enzymes anyway and would have no effect orally
No. Is the potency reduced? Yes. Does it still have an effect significant enough to be concerned about? Also yes.
Note that milk is taken from pregnant cows, when their estrogen levels are very high, between 150 and 1000 pg/ml. In cow’s milk, this estrogen content is two-fold.

Dairy consumption has been shown to increase serum estrone and progesterone, while decreasing serum gonadotropins (LH and FSH), consequently suppressing testosterone production, while also decreasing sperm quality and motility. Part of the reason which I’m aware of is that gestagens (eg: progesterone) downregulate gonadotropin and sperm production. This effect is potent enough for many studies to suggest men and male adolescents should reduce milk consumption or avoid is altogether. A 20% increase in serum estrone and 20% decrease in serum T is no joke.

Furthermore, dairy is strongly associated with several male cancers, primarily prostate and testicular cancer.

CUCK DRINK

• +1
No. Is the potency reduced? Yes. Does it still have an effect significant enough to be concerned about? Also yes.
Note that milk is taken from pregnant cows, when their estrogen levels are very high, between 150 and 1000 pg/ml. In cow’s milk, this estrogen content is two-fold.

Dairy consumption has been shown to increase serum estrone and progesterone, while decreasing serum gonadotropins (LH and FSH), consequently suppressing testosterone production, while also decreasing sperm quality and motility. Part of the reason which I’m aware of is that gestagens (eg: progesterone) downregulate gonadotropin and sperm production. This effect is potent enough for many studies to suggest men and male adolescents should reduce milk consumption or avoid is altogether. A 20% increase in serum estrone and 20% decrease in serum T is no joke.

Furthermore, dairy is strongly associated with several male cancers, primarily prostate and testicular cancer.

CUCK DRINK
Do you have a source?
This study shows, that the serum hormone levels in mice didn't change after drinking milk.

• +1
The study you referenced acknowledges that different results are found in humans, even citing one of the studies I did (Maruyama et. al, 2010), saying the possible cause is cross-species differences. This is the most plausible conclusion as the study you linked also references other rodent models which share the same conclusion. However, in humans, this is different.

These are the six studies I have saved. I feel like there's definitely some I'm missing but here you go.

EDIT: If some links say "Error - Cookies Turned Off" just click on them it will lead to the referenced study.

• +1
Trans fats are fucked... Would avoid any processed foods in general

• +1
Reactions: thecaste