The only slightly GL girls in my 400 person zoom class:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6341, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
bro you shouldnt have left yourself out of the pic, now if they find it they will find out who you are

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, SadnessWYJ, Danish_Retard and 3 others
bro you shouldnt have left yourself out of the pic, now if they find it they will find out who you are
my cam wasnt on, and i didnt include the last 2 pages of people with no cam, they cant tell who did it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
why is everyone so fucking ugly, holy shit. I imagine this is what women feel like when they look around and see the avg soyboy male.

No wonder there's a male sexlessness epidemic.
Do u ever leave your house?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
you are only as old as the girls youre fucking. latest lay was 20yo so keep coping buddyboyo
this sounds like something hugh hefner said

tbh ive said it before on here, i go to berkeley

I hear Berkeley is crazy incel. I have a female "friend" who goes there whose an ethnic stacey and pretty much every guy there wants her jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6095
Waiting for a part 2 where you classify and rate each student bhai post new niggas too

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6095
cause women in engineering are usually not the best looking

all the men there are skinnyfat and bloated

bodyfatpill

they're all subhuman regardless tbh, mostly chinks

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah and Danish_Retard
Lol americans are so fkin ugly, its just a swarm of psl3 ethnics and ugly white ppl
Reminder thats at an incel computer science school and not a popular university

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6341
Waiting for a part 2 where you classify and rate each student bhai post new niggas too
Will do for tmmrws meeting bhai, but its only computer science students so it will be GIGA subhumans. Will rate their personalities tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
How are you surprised then that so many people are ugly? Fktard
average ppl are ugly, but im expecting people in the PRIME OF THEIR LIFE and young, redpilled, to looksmax in college/uni.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
average ppl are ugly, but im expecting people in the PRIME OF THEIR LIFE and young, redpilled, to looksmax in college/uni.
Are you the guy with the weightloss pics? If so sorry incase i was too rude i know what u mean but when i go out i can tell that most are ugly you can tell if its over some can ascend some are gifted with looks they cant do much to looksmaxx tbh maybe to look less ugly but without surgery i feel like its not possible unless you are like me with shit collagen and 30% bf.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6095
Cope that white dude has more smv than half this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard and 2 others
hes not a truecel u fucking retard he could slay in asia

jfl with ue stupid ass blackpill get a reality check
He looks like a alien he could slay in another planet maybe

• +1
post ur pic i bet he mogs u ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 8919
Are you the guy with the weightloss pics? If so sorry incase i was too rude i know what u mean but when i go out i can tell that most are ugly you can tell if its over some can ascend some are gifted with looks they cant do much to looksmaxx tbh maybe to look less ugly but without surgery i feel like its not possible unless you are like me with shit collagen and 30% bf.
Yeah its me. Most people can ascend with low bodyfat if they are fat now tbh.

• +1
Would smash tbh

• +1
What ugly ass country you from? is it mostly white cus damn bro my diverse inner city school has infinite stacys :lul: Also 3rd chick fogs the others to oblivion
USA, california, physics class tbh

Yeah its me. Most people can ascend with low bodyfat if they are fat now tbh.
Yes bro u are one of the best examples tbh i seen ur pic on google your face looks much more narrow now and younger and we have the similar bones. My face looks like youre before

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Yes bro u are one of the best examples tbh i seen ur pic on google your face looks much more narrow now and younger and we have the similar bones. My face looks like youre before
Yes man! losing bodyfat will make your face way less bloated. Less round and more angular lines. If you are 30% bodyfat you will see significant gains if you can hold up with dieting for 4-6 months. Just stick to a diet that's not too hard with food you actually like eating and dont binge.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Brutal that you have to use cameras ngl. Also the guy you posted isnt a trucel, he just looks like a soyboy.

Yes man! losing bodyfat will make your face way less bloated. Less round and more angular lines. If you are 30% bodyfat you will see significant gains if you can hold up with dieting for 4-6 months. Just stick to a diet that's not too hard with food you actually like eating and dont binge.

Yes true youre face didnt look obese but yet there was still so much fat and my face is so bloated when i went like 23-25% bf i already started seeing the shape of my jaw but its not easy here at home since i can get the best food i want... true the single best transformations i see are always people losing bf % they are my favorite threads thats why i still remember your pic in my head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Yes true youre face didnt look obese but yet there was still so much fat and my face is so bloated when i went like 23-25% bf i already started seeing the shape of my jaw but its not easy here at home since i can get the best food i want... true the single best transformations i see are always people losing bf % they are my favorite threads thats why i still remember your pic in my head
and then 25% is still on the fat side. Probably huge potential still untapped till you see yourself at 15%. Weightloss is indeed the biggest looksmax potential tbh. Else it's mostly fixing failos or getting surgeries.

gymcelled body is underrated too for attraction tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Good thread, had fun. Revive it when you start your next zoom class jfl

• Love it
I mog everyone in my zoom classes outside of one chad, ngl an average person is a trucel in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
check the IPD on that gook :lul: gay alien tier

• +1
Where's that? China?
There's more white people in my classes and I live in Brazil
so many ethnics wtf werent you from the usa?
north amercia is full of ethnics
Canada is full of Indians
This is what average Canadian girls look like
3FBCF017 F9FC 451A 9F94 CC07942F4B69

Canada is full of Indians, pakis and bangalis so I know what they look like, that’s why I laugh at this forum cope that south Asians are giga slayers lmaooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Lolcel, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back