The only slightly GL girls in my 400 person zoom class:

and then 25% is still on the fat side. Probably huge potential still untapped till you see yourself at 15%. Weightloss is indeed the biggest looksmax potential tbh. Else it's mostly fixing failos or getting surgeries.

gymcelled body is underrated too for attraction tbh.
Yes absolutly! Thats why i called mere fatface cause im bloated asf like in your before you more ,i think i will have similar results like you and that would be perfect im just too lazy to diet atm, do you gymcell?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
north amercia is full of ethnics
Canada is full of Indians
This is what average Canadian girls look like
View attachment 705060

Canada is full of Indians, pakis and bangalis so I know what they look like, that’s why I laugh at this forum cope that south Asians are giga slayers lmaooo
Do those curry girls get double penetration cream pies from white chads?

The guys doesnt look bad idiot .me brainwashed you

• JFL
HAD TO POST THIS TRUCEL (srry if u post here bro):
View attachment 704571
He looks like a recessed version of a youtuber called Monday FA Monday jfl

• JFL
I hear Berkeley is crazy incel. I have a female "friend" who goes there whose an ethnic stacey and pretty much every guy there wants her jfl.

Lol it’s not. The high school and junior college is filled with good looking dudes the uc college is fLiked with subhumans though but the bitches hot

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
average ppl are ugly, but im expecting people in the PRIME OF THEIR LIFE and young, redpilled, to looksmax in college/uni.

That's where you're wrong. These are the guys that get told by their parents to study hard and forget about everything else in life. They have nothing else going for them, so career-maxxing is the only option. They have been fed lies about getting love once they have a nice job but ofc we know it won't be genuine. In the long run they'll be better off than a janitor chad, but most of them will be wage-cucking for the rest of their days and settle for a post-wall average foid.

They won't experience what's it like to mess around in their prime years because they never had a prime. No girl ever will have a genuine attraction to them. It's all a big cope.... a facade... fugazi. Ofc looks fade so it's important you are maxxed in every domain...

• +1
The "truecel" guy is 4 PSL + white so 4.8 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 6095
« Truecel » Will be chad. Good mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Users who are viewing this thread

Back