• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, justinzayn, Danish_Retard and 10 others
The fastest 60m dash is held by a Chinese man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18931, Deleted member 18522 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Smuuu, Corleone, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 20 others
whites aren’t good at any sport besides swimming, blacks dominate everything else.

actually I’m pretty sure asians are 2nd place in the racial hierarchy when it comes to sports

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Goebread, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Cope they clear every E-sport competition :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, justinzayn, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
whites aren’t good at any sport besides swimming, blacks dominate everything else.

actually I’m pretty sure asians are 2nd place in the racial hierarchy when it comes to sports
Ok guy

Whites are good at baseball, tennis, golf, soccer, football, hockey, snowboarding…basically everything except african handball

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, ShowerMaxxing, germanlooks and 2 others
they're good at gymnastics too, and badminton, and also shooting.

also the leading sport, where they win the most medals, is diving.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 6128 and Cheesyrumble
Ok guy

Whites are good at baseball, tennis, golf, soccer, football, hockey, snowboarding…basically everything except african handball
baseball: isn’t some Asian dude the face of the entire league? and half the players are Mexicans/Cuban :lul::lul:

tennis: Ya u right, rich man’s sport. whites dominate

golf: you call this a sport but not weightlifting? are you retarded? also isn’t a mutt the literal face of the game? Tiger woods?

football: If you’re talking about the American version, bro literally 85% of the players are black. whites are only good as kickers and quarterbacks (least physically demanding positions)

hockey: winter sport, which 75% of the world can’t play since it needs money to build an arena and only cold countries are interested in this shit

snowboarding: wow another winter sport, which literally 75% of the world can’t play since you need snow

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21620, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
baseball: isn’t some Asian dude the face of the entire league? and half the players are Mexicans/Cuban :lul::lul:

tennis: Ya u right, rich man’s sport. whites dominate

golf: you call this a sport but not weightlifting? are you retarded? also isn’t a mutt the literal face of the game? Tiger woods?

football: If you’re talking about the American version, bro literally 85% of the players are black. whites are only good as kickers and quarterbacks (least physically demanding positions)

hockey: winter sport, which 75% of the world can’t play since it needs money to build an arena and only cold countries are interested in this shit

snowboarding: wow another winter sport, which literally 75% of the world can’t play since you need snow
Cope harder retard

Whites make up most of the best baseball players of all time.

QB is by far the most important position in football, which whites dominate.

All golfers are white, rugby players are white, whites dominate soccer.

There are no gooks in any of the sports I listed. How fucking stupid are you?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Oberyn

Whites strengthmog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Hero of the Imperium
add judo, horse riding and archery

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and dirtydorito
what about curries

whites are good at every sport besides basketball 😂

Greatest baseball player in HISTORY is a Jap. Many good Jap players overall, Like Ichiro, Darvish, Tanaka...

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Cope harder retard

Whites make up most of the best baseball players of all time.

QB is by far the most important position in football, which whites dominate.

All golfers are white, rugby players are white, whites dominate soccer.

There are no gooks in any of the sports I listed. How fucking stupid are you?
I think you’re genuinely retarded

baseball is an American sport made by whites, which of course will historically have white people dominating in the history books. but guess what? Asians and fucking Latinos are dominating baseball now, a sport they literally only started playing decades ago retard

again another American sport. qb is the most important position, I agree. but there are more and more blacks dominating that position, Lamar Jackson, cam newton, Russell Wilson, etc. and guess what, blacks mog them at every other position besides kicker

If you don’t count weightlifting as a sport then golf isn’t a sport retard.
I’ll give you rugby, I don’t watch it. Sorta a niche sport

Oh and about soccer bro…

keep in mind white people literally have a 50 year head start in most sports. they invented most of them tbh

white people might be top of the racial hierarchy but not in sports

do you even watch sports? Clearly not

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
I think you’re genuinely retarded

baseball is an American sport made by whites, which of course will historically have white people dominating in the history books. but guess what? Asians and fucking Latinos are dominating baseball now, a sport they literally only started playing decades ago retard

again another American sport. qb is the most important position, I agree. but there are more and more blacks dominating that position, Lamar Jackson, cam newton, Russell Wilson, etc. and guess what, blacks mog them at every other position besides kicker

If you don’t count weightlifting as a sport then golf isn’t a sport retard.
I’ll give you rugby, I don’t watch it. Sorta a niche sport

Oh and about soccer bro…

View attachment 1879297
View attachment 1879304

keep in mind white people literally have a 50 year head start in most sports. they invented most of them tbh

white people might be top of the racial hierarchy but not in sports

do you even watch sports? Clearly not
All you ever do is make excuses. It’s like a nigger blaming whites for their shithole countries.

You said gooks were the number two race in sports when there are virtually zero gooks in any major sport, am I’m the retard?

Your IQ is Abo tier

I don’t understand what’s a major sport to you. blacks mog whites in every sport besides swimming. And no Asians? Are you retarded?

Shohei ohtani, #1 and the face of baseball last year and most likely this year

Son heung min, literally one of the best players in a major football club in Europe

kohei uchimura, one of the greatest gymnasts of all time

Manny pacquiao, one of the best pound for pound boxers of all time

even in a white dominated sport a literal blasian is the face of golf

I am presenting you with literal facts and I guess you’re either a literal retard or too emotional and can’t see past your racism

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Cheesyrumble
I don’t understand what’s a major sport to you. blacks mog whites in every sport besides swimming. And no Asians? Are you retarded?

View attachment 1879320
View attachment 1879324
Son heung min, literally one of the best players in a major football club in Europe

View attachment 1879327

View attachment 1879339

View attachment 1879340

I am presenting you with literal facts and I guess you’re either a literal retard or too emotional and can’t see past your racism
What percentage of gooks are there in the sports you listed?

Exceptions don’t make the rule you fucking idiot

Most asians prefer to stay in asia. Many great japanese baseball players stay in japan

most of the things I listed are western sports, invented and started in the west. of course most will be white, it hasn’t gone full global yet

and guess what retard, those “exceptions” are the literal best in their sport. they aren’t nobodies

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
China japan and korea are ALWAYS in the top ten at the Olympics

Ok guy

Hockey and snowboarding dont really count. Those are only in extremely cold locations and for rich people.

Golf isnt a sport.

Football and soccer are dominated by blacks.

I dont really watch baseball.

most of the things I listed are western sports, invented and started in the west

and guess what retard, those “exceptions” are the literal best in their sport. they aren’t nobodies
Exactly, even if they do play western sports. Many great players decide to stay in their home country. Many asians would rather stay in a country where they can live comfortable with 99% korean or 99% japanese people. Arguably the greatest baseball player of all time is Shohei Ohtani. He didnt come to the MLB until the his late 20s. Asian players decide to stay in Asia.

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito

View attachment 1879320

View attachment 1879324

View attachment 1879327

View attachment 1879339

View attachment 1879340

What race are messi, ronaldo, modric etc

What race are messi, ronaldo, modric etc
White obviously? No one is arguing about that. I'm just saying its bullshit that asians are only good at ping pong

White obviously? No one is arguing about that. I'm just saying its bullshit that asians are only good at ping pong
He said blacks mog whites in every sport besides swimming?

• Hmm...
Listen boys, many east asians have societal and familial pressure to focus on studies and ignore sports. No matter how good and how much potential an athlete has, many stick to normal jobs regardless. But the ones who do not inferior to anyone else. The Olympics are proof of that

get mogged ricecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22267
He said blacks mog whites in every sport besides swimming?
Honestly didnt really really read it correctly sorry. I dont care about that discussion

Hockey and snowboarding dont really count. Those are only in extremely cold locations and for rich people.

Golf isnt a sport.

Football and soccer are dominated by blacks.

I dont really watch baseball.
soccer dominated by blacks

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 22267
I dont see any issues?? The only countries in the world that care about winter sports are Europeans and some hipster east asians
No one cares about baseball in Europe then.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
@Cheesyrumble I wish Latinas die, no more lust for those fat shitskin bean munchers

• WTF
wow the Winter Olympics, where more than half of the world can’t even play. I’m surprised China is even on there tbh

View attachment 1879429

I am 100% sure in the next 10 years, half of the clubs will make up of 50% Africans

it’s already happening in France
And yet they get dominated by the South American’s and Europeans of PSG.

And yet they get dominated by the South American’s and Europeans of PSG.
PSG are playing in a farmers league. They will keep failing in the champions league lol. Mbappe is the best player on PSG 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Latinas fog

lmao every “racist” encounter was with jealous beaners. whites are so much nicer and better looking.

beaner latinas are just fat curries

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21620 and Cheesyrumble
lmao every “racist” encounter was with jealous beaners. whites are so much nicer and better looking.

beaner latinas are just fat curries
Wake up chink. Nobody is our ally.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 21620
just going off personal experience. beans are resentful asf
Just from my personal experience. Beaners and Chinks get along the best out of any 2 races in America. There has never been any real issues between them. Maybe it's just because I live in LA. Asians and latinos run LA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Which is not even a sport
its a child's game like patty cake. brutal. and they even look like children with their tiny wittle heights. ugh. so much shame follows those people around. and tbh, i can't take any of them seriously when they talk. I get this urge to shove a binky into their mouth and toss them on the table and change their diaper.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
its a child's game like patty cake. brutal. and they even look like children with their tiny wittle heights. ugh. so much shame follows those people around. and tbh, i can't take any of them seriously when they talk. I get this urge to shove a binky into their mouth and toss them on the table and change their diaper.
Jealous of our hand eye coordination

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I hate to say it. But ur gonna shit talk any race about sports..... my first thought would be Cricketcels.

• JFL
and you are only good in typing about them subhuman

Just from my personal experience. Beaners and Chinks get along the best out of any 2 races in America. There has never been any real issues between them. Maybe it's just because I live in LA. Asians and latinos run LA
i live in the bay so same thing. I look hapa and I still hear beaners silently shit talking. Idk how you havent encountered racism yet because i think you look more asian

Every white person was courteous with me, all my most interactive slays were with white women.

#buildthewall

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Cheesyrumble
i live in the bay so same thing. I look hapa and I still hear beaners silently shit talking. Idk how you havent encountered racism yet because i think you look more asian

Every white person was courteous with me, all my most interactive slays were with white women.

#buildthewall
I look fully asian. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️. I be chilling with Mexican homies in Koreatown.

• JFL
Jealous of our hand eye coordination
shiet, dwarfs aren't even envious of you all. can you imagine that? midgets don't look up to you. brutal worldwide mog.