The only thing that matters is forward growth.

M

mogmeforever

Iron
Any sort of recession in motion will show when you're talking, eating, moving your head from any angle, etc.
You can fraud selfies all you want, but when you're in real life and you look like you have short face syndrome alongside a recessed chin with a large beak it's quite literally over for you.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 22099 and subhuman incel
Any sort of recession in motion will show when you're talking, eating, moving your head from any angle, etc.
You can fraud selfies all you want, but when you're in real life and you look like you have short face syndrome alongside a recessed chin with a large beak it's quite literally over for you.
I know it is over for me because of this reason, you don’t have to remind me

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
  • +1
FG is more of failo than halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and subhuman incel
greycel thread tbh

• +1
nose is overrated.
Under eyes is a trivial implant fix
i have an ethnic asian pig nose with weak nasal bridge and wide nostrils, believe me its shit

I forgot to include in OP I've witnessed a girl break up with her boyfriend because he looked weird whilst eating an apple. (recession, obviously)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and subhuman incel
i have an ethnic asian pig nose with weak nasal bridge and wide nostrils, believe me its shit
you're going to have to get rhino on the tip, and that's very risky

• +1
i either ascend or get a revision, there is no risk
good luck my friend

who did you get bimax with? what was the projection? any rotation? sliding genio? psl incease?

• +1
good luck my friend

who did you get bimax with? what was the projection? any rotation? sliding genio? psl incease?
i can show you before and after in pm if u want

How much is bimax?

• +1