The only thing that whitens teeth?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
So, me and my ex were watching tik toks, she made me watch them with her. A dentist tik tok comes on claiming “everything you have heard about teeth whitening is a scam” essentially, and that hydrogen peroxide is the ONLY thing that truly whitens teeth. My ex is a dentist, and she said he’s correct. What are your guys opinions on this? Is it true? I bought a bottle and I’ve been using it and I think I’m noticing my teeth getting whiter.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
So, me and my ex were watching tik toks, she made me watch them with her. A dentist tik tok comes on claiming “everything you have heard about teeth whitening is a scam” essentially, and that hydrogen peroxide is the ONLY thing that truly whitens teeth. My ex is a dentist, and she said he’s correct. What are your guys opinions on this? Is it true? I bought a bottle and I’ve been using it and I think I’m noticing my teeth getting whiter.
stop waiting around for results u may or may not get just pay 200 and get ur teeth whitened

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
stop waiting around for results u may or may not get just pay 200 and get ur teeth whitened
I think impulsivity and looksmaxing do not go together. That’s how you become a botched boy real quick.

Btw I have not been tracking my results nor have I been using it for that long. Just wondering if others have realized everything but hydro perox is cope

I think it does tbh, I’m not sure if it’s the ONLY thing. I know it works consistently and well, and perhaps the best out of any other products. The bottles are cheap and I will try it too.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and kej3094