The only way to ascend financially as a brokecel is sleepless nights, hard work and multiple jobs

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
even if your making 100,000$ a year, you have to pay 40,000$ in taxes so that leaves you with 60,000$ and if your paying 2k a month in rent plus 1k a month in gas, heating, electricity, car payments. That leaves you with 24,000$ left over per year. assuming you never spend any money on eating out, partying, travel, vacation, expensive luxuries.

people dont understand 6 figures isn't a lot of money, 6 figures is barely enough to get by in America, you either get a remote job and move to a broke 3rd world country where the average income is 200$ a month or you live in your 1 bedroom studio apartment and have barely enough money to scrape by.

and if you lose your job then what are you gonna do? your gonna get back to square one. Its already a pain in the fucking ass to get a 6 figure job, and even if you did land a high paying job your still fucked.

you know maybe after 40 years you will have saved enough money to become rich but by that time you will be an old fuck, and you will only have a few months/years left to live before you drop down and die from old age.

6 figures is upper middle class, 7 figures per year is rich.

life is a scam, I never asked to be born into this hell of a world.
Stressed Out Meme Gif

meanwhile girls on onlyfans are getting paid 10k dollars just to meet "fans"

IMAGINE GETTING PAID 10 FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS TO GIVE SOMEBODY A HUG!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 10 others
So get off your ass and work. The time will pass anyway. If you're really high IQ you have an advantage

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
if your paying 2k a month in rent plus 1k a month in gas, heating, electricity, car payments
why tf are you paying 2000 a month on rent? lmao wtf? Also, just rent a house with some roommates or a room individually in a house, much cheaper and utilities are covered. You'll have more income left over.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard, Warlow and 6 others
you should invest in stocks while working

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Stop crying

Stop crying
JFL @ this^ “stop crying bro”

OP, most of this forum are highschoolers still living with mom and dad. They dont care. jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend and Deleted member 20618
you're right you should just rot instead of trying

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
avg tax rate would be 30% not 40%.
100K isnt a lot if you have children, single people can live with roommates and live on like <1k a month

even if your making 100,000$ a year, you have to pay 40,000$ in taxes so that leaves you with 60,000$ and if your paying 2k a month in rent plus 1k a month in gas, heating, electricity, car payments. That leaves you with 24,000$ left over per year. assuming you never spend any money on eating out, partying, travel, vacation, expensive luxuries.

people dont understand 6 figures isn't a lot of money, 6 figures is barely enough to get by in America, you either get a remote job and move to a broke 3rd world country where the average income is 200$ a month or you live in your 1 bedroom studio apartment and have barely enough money to scrape by.

and if you lose your job then what are you gonna do? your gonna get back to square one. Its already a pain in the fucking ass to get a 6 figure job, and even if you did land a high paying job your still fucked.

you know maybe after 40 years you will have saved enough money to become rich but by that time you will be an old fuck, and you will only have a few months/years left to live before you drop down and die from old age.

6 figures is upper middle class, 7 figures per year is rich.

life is a scam, I never asked to be born into this hell of a world.
Stressed Out Meme Gif

meanwhile girls on onlyfans are getting paid 10k dollars just to meet "fans"

IMAGINE GETTING PAID 10 FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS TO GIVE SOMEBODY A HUG!!

I'm renting a house for $500 a month. I get paid about $1,200 every 2 weeks. Last month's utilities were only $11. We don't use TV, air condititioning, or even fans. Life's alright in America for the time being. Though even if I were a rich man I'd still rather live in the 3rd world. Living in the 3rd world is great. I hate all the f*cking rules and nosey ass people that come with living in a 1st world country.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 17918
Delusional

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
JFL @ this^ “stop crying bro”

OP, most of this forum are highschoolers still living with mom and dad. They dont care. jfl
I do care but this "muhhh life is a scam, women have it so much easier:feelswah:" is beyond pathetic.

I do care but this "muhhh life is a scam, women have it so much easier:feelswah:" is beyond pathetic.
Im just giving you pure blackpill, life is a scam and its true women do have it easier thats indisputable.

if you dont want to get rich then live your comfortable 9-5 job at Walmart making slightly above minimum wage

I'm renting a house for $500 a month. I get paid about $1,200 every 2 weeks. Last month's utilities were only $11. We don't use TV, air condititioning, or even fans. Life's alright in America for the time being. Though even if I were a rich man I'd still rather live in the 3rd world. Living in the 3rd world is great. I hate all the f*cking rules and nosey ass people that come with living in a 1st world country.
Hope you move to russia some day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Been saying this for months. People are just afraid of the work. $100k is literally pennies. I thought once I made $100k, I would be living in luxury. Then I started making over $100k per year and it felt like nothing.

I'm making like ~$350k or something and it's just now starting to feel like a good amount.

take steroids, advertise yourself as the greatest natty alive, sell training programs for $1000 a pop = rich

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and smvmaxxertilllate
Every post you make is legit you crying. I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19551
Been saying this for months. People are just afraid of the work. $100k is literally pennies. I thought once I made $100k, I would be living in luxury. Then I started making over $100k per year and it felt like nothing.

I'm making like ~$350k or something and it's just now starting to feel like a good amount.
You live with your parents and can't afford 500 USD contacts and can't even afford to buy a call of duty game to rot on zombies hence why you play cracked ones. Keep larping faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You live with your parents and can't afford 500 USD contacts and can't even afford to buy a call of duty game to rot on zombies hence why you play cracked ones. Keep larping faggot
Why would I waste money on $500 tranny contacts that look like shit? I just dropped 12 racks on a rollie and a few more on clothes.

I bought cold war, black ops 4, and black ops 3 with all DLCs just to play zombies and am yet to play any of them since I've been so busy.

Also bought a $4k PC and have yet to play a single game. 5s compilation times for my code is worth it though compared to 5 minutes on my old PC. Not to mention rendering vids taking 10x less time.

Last edited:
Why would I waste money on $500 tranny contacts that look like shit? I just dropped 12 racks on a rollie and a few more on clothes.

I bought cold war, black ops 4, and black ops 3 with all DLCs just to play zombies and am yet to play any of them since I've been so busy.

Also bought a $4k PC and have yet to play a single game. 5s compilation times for my code is worth it though compared to 5 minutes on my old PC. Not to mention rendering vids taking 10x less time.
You started your programming job 3 months ago, and got monetized by YouTube like 2 months ago. And now you have enough for a rolls Royse even though you're rotting with your famined Slavnigger parents huddled around a primitively made fireplace eating boiled potatoes?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie, LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You started your programming job 3 months ago, and got monetized by YouTube like 2 months ago. And now you have enough for a rolls Royse even though you're rotting with your famined Slavnigger parents huddled around a primitively made fireplace eating boiled potatoes?
Rollie = rolex.

And yeah, coding and YouTube pay a lot if you're in the top 0.0001%.

Rollie = rolex.

And yeah, coding and YouTube pay a lot if you're in the top 0.0001%.
Post pic of Rolex? What will your toothless Gypsy parents think when they realize they're living amongst a jew that won't help them buy groceries but is buying useless status symbols? Ты непослушный мальчик, артем

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Post pic of Rolex? What will your toothless Gypsy parents think when they realize they're living amongst a jew that won't help them buy groceries but is buying useless status symbols? Ты непослушный мальчик, артем

I worked for my shit so it's all me.

So get off your ass and work. The time will pass anyway. If you're really high IQ you have an advantage
high IQ means shit. Do you really think most scientists, doctors, lawyers are walking geniuses? They are normies. Besides that if you truly have good intellect to see patterns, still there are other variables that can cause you gonna be miserable in life

live with parents instead of renting then you dumb nigger.

OP I can debunk this thread if you want the :redpill::blackpill:

Depends man 6 figures in California your probably correct. But 6 figures in a place like Montana can afford you a house and you could have 2 kids no problem.

Vs in California with these wages you will never buy a house and could barely afford one kid.

In california its not hard to make 6 figures but also rent is going to be 30K a year in some cases. This is more so to say that 6 figures in Cali is more like making 50K in a place like Montana. So if I made 100K in montana it will be like making 200K in Cali

Last edited:
Fucking faggot. Easy to say 3rd world is fun from the US. Spend some time living in third world and you will be crawling back to the US

Depends man 6 figures in California your probably correct. But 6 figures in a place like Montana can afford you a house and you could have 2 kids no problem.

Vs in California with these wages you will never buy a house and could barely afford one kid.

In california its not hard to make 6 figures but also rent is going to be 30K a year in some cases. This is more so to say that 6 figures in Cali is more like making 50K in a place like Montana. So if I made 100K in montana it will be like making 200K in Cali
Wages are higher in cali

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Only way to become rich in this economy while still being young is if you're willing to take extreme amounts of financial risk. You either slave away living a normie life for 20-30 years in the labor market or you risk it all and go bust or make it

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Danish_Retard
If he's on 350k, why can't he afford COD????

Fucking faggot. Easy to say 3rd world is fun from the US. Spend some time living in third world and you will be crawling back to the US
What do you know about living in the 3rd world?

IMG 20210212 085212
IMG 20210303 190830
IMG 20210302 153535
IMG 20210114 200055
IMG 20210429 121918
IMG 20210427 164744
2295731 IMG 20210226 174921
2295742 IMG 20210302 125525
2287700 IMG 20210227 124057
2295732 IMG 20210217 120416
2295729 IMG 20210302 221223
2328029 IMG 20210326 151342
IMG 20200205 132355
IMG 20200420 231434

Young man, I'm 34 years old and have spent about 8 years in the developing world and a year and a half living in the 3rd world. Even ended up homeless with no more that 500 riel (about 12 cents) in Sihanoukville after binging on crystal meth for 6 months in 2015. No computer (smashed it in a meth rage), no phone, no place to stay, nobody back home to wire me any money, and no type of public assistance whatsoever. Took me 3 months to get off the streets, and another 3 months after that to finally save up enough money to by a ticket back to the developing world (not America). And it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I loved every minute of it even though I was constantly more hungry than I've ever been in my entire life. Never felt more alive.

I know what I'm talking about. What makes you think you know a darn thing about me?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MartinL
What do you know about living in the 3rd world?

View attachment 1828471View attachment 1828473View attachment 1828477View attachment 1828482View attachment 1828512View attachment 1828514View attachment 1828516View attachment 1828517View attachment 1828518View attachment 1828521View attachment 1828522View attachment 1828523View attachment 1828525View attachment 1828526

Young man, I'm 34 years old and have spent about 8 years in the developing world and a year and a half living in the 3rd world. Even ended up homeless with no more that 500 riel (about 12 cents) in Sihanoukville after binging on crystal meth for 6 months in 2015. No computer (smashed it in a meth rage), no phone, no place to stay, nobody back home to wire me any money, and no type of public assistance whatsoever. Took me 3 months to get off the streets, and another 3 months after that to finally save up enough money to by a ticket back to the developing world (not America). And it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I loved every minute of it even though I was constantly more hungry than I've ever been in my entire life. Never felt more alive.

I know what I'm talking about. What makes you think you know a darn thing about me?

Mirin low inhib and coming back from a homeless meth addiction in a 3rd world country

Also I agree 1st world countries is walking on eggshells. All I want to do is hard drugs and fuck jbs and other shit that boosts adrenaline cause 1st world is just constant rotting

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 12002
be extremely talented and hardworking in an in demand creative, executive, or highly skilled profession

or just be chad superforecaster at the right time with the right money to invest

alternatively, check out
early retirement extreme .com

Mirin low inhib and coming back from a homeless meth addiction in a 3rd world country

Also I agree 1st world countries is walking on eggshells. All I want to do is hard drugs and fuck jbs and other shit that boosts adrenaline cause 1st world is just constant rotting
That's a great way of putting it. Walking on eggshells. I've been back for just a little over a year now and I know I'll never get used to it again.

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
@jaw_is_law stop blackpilling us with economy and iq brooo

• JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Deleted member 17791
That's a great way of putting it. Walking on eggshells. I've been back for just a little over a year now and I know I'll never get used to it again.
Yeah they can trace everything online and every single signal radiated to and from your phone and will for stupid shit its ridiculous. In Canada or Europe someone went to jail for shitposting on 4chan kek. And there is security and ring cameras everywhere and everything is so moderated. I'm not a low t moralfag so I like a bit of lawlessness to an extent. I'm the type of person if I was sitting in school one day and a shooter walked in I'd be entertained and probably find normies losing their shit amusing. Legit there was a day where a false alarm went off and the teacher ran to the door to lock it and I got excited, not scared at all. Its a bullet anway its not like its horrific pain. I mean who really cares your gonna die one day anyway JFL. Whether life extending technology comes and you live billions of years you will die and all memories will cease to exist. Life forever sucks anyways nothing matters. And I can't help but admit its entertaining when a big tragedy happens. Because otherwise its wageslave, socialize with boring normies under restrictive laws, betabux and die. It's especially boring when you aren't a chad because if you are a true chad you can ((do)) whatever and typically get away with it, whatever age. The sentencing will be low anyway. Its also great in other countries you can get drugs easier and no worries that there are 50 security cameras and 10 good boy citizens going to snitch asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
suffer now to be happy later, or be happy now to suffer later. its a dilemma, either way