The only way to escape manletism is to masc-mog other guys

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Thats the only way. Thats why I can get girls besides being only 5'9 and average looks, I have a big slavic head and wide shoulders.
Neckmaxxing, shouldermaxxing and masc-maxxing (RTT) should be enough to compensate for a few inches height and you start to see 6ft guys being more submissive to you.
Whenever you are around a tall guy with shit frame/muscles, you have to mog him and you will start to notice girls arent as interested in him

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
FB IMG 1601691301414

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, jake_okok, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
Even if you dont have wide shoulders naturally, you can fraud with RTT. Chestbrah has shit frame but still slays on tinder bc of RTT

Even if you dont have wide shoulders naturally, you can fraud with RTT. Chestbrah has shit frame but still slays on tinder bc of RTT
He had poor results on tinder experiment

you will still look comical as shit though

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Thats the only way. Thats why I can get girls besides being only 5'9 and average looks, I have a big slavic head and wide shoulders.
Neckmaxxing, shouldermaxxing and masc-maxxing (RTT) should be enough to compensate for a few inches height and you start to see 6ft guys being more submissive to you.
Whenever you are around a tall guy with shit frame/muscles, you have to mog him and you will start to notice girls arent as interested in him

Do you have short legs? It will make manlet even more manletier.

Do you have short legs? It will make manlet even more manletier.
No legs are not short. When I look at photos, I have longer legs than some 5'10/5'11 guys

But isnt that bad bc long legs only look good on women or not?

U sure about that?

Maxresdefault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, AlwaysHaveQuestions, BigNoseSlavcel and 1 other person
RTT as a slav would be comical. Just RT with that pheno with a buzz cut. Tans won’t work if you’re a true Slav.

5ft9 is average though, try being 5ft7 and pulling that off