The only way to fix longer middle third surgically ( IT would work on maybe 4%)

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Is when you have crooked nose like that
Nose3

You can see that this type of nose is caused by recessed nasal base which make nose vertically longer.
If your nose looks like that you can get high LeFort1, upsling L1 or aby higher Lefort to move nasal base up and forward. After your nasal base will be moved forward and up your nose will be straight and vertically shorter from profile and front.
Something like that
Nose4

Unfortunately most of you have straight noses or genetically crooked Jewish or Arbcel Noses where nothing is recessed. So IT would work only for very few people.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Any before and after?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
lifefuel for ppl that have low nasal base (high nose length: philtrum ratio) and suifuel for ppl with higer nasal base/ long ass philtrum but high short nose. .. theoretically speaking.. i may have pulled this shit out of my ass

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 5385
lifefuel for ppl that have low nasal base (high nose length: philtrum ratio) and suifuel for ppl with higer nasal base/ long ass philtrum but high short nose. .. theoretically speaking.. i may have pulled this shit out of my ass
wheres nasal base? my nose is long compared to my philtrium which is short

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
View attachment 598276
You can see that this type of nose is caused by recessed nasal base which make nose vertically longer.
If your nose looks like that you can get high LeFort1, upsling L1 or aby higher Lefort to move nasal base up and forward. After your nasal base will be moved forward and up your nose will be straight and vertically shorter from profile and front.
Something like that
View attachment 598281
Unfortunately most of you have straight noses or genetically crooked Jewish or Arbcel Noses where nothing is recessed. So IT would work only for very few people.
would this work on me? check my side profile post titled 'nose filler or rrhino'

Any before and after?
Its not about any before after Just if you look at many people before and after bimax they had straight noses already.
I said about those with recessed nasal base which cause crooked nose cause dorsal is too "projected".
Most get rhino and this is shit decision cause you should flatter already flat nose.
But if you interested..

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
would this work on me? check my side profile post titled 'nose filler or rrhino'
Unfortunately not your maxilla is already forward growth so your crooked nose is probably genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Lolcel
Unfortunately not your maxilla is already forward growth so your crooked nose is probably genetic
JFL my maxilla has been confirmed to be recessed by two max fac's including one from harley street

From my experience way more than 4% of those how have LM have some sort of dorsal hump.

When I turned 16 I had good forward growth and my nose was straight:
20200302 233451
20200302 233146

By 18 my maxilla had swung downwards causing crooked nose, deviated septum.

20200816 115424

Might be just another cope, but I think it might be possible to rotate it back. (If poor oral posture caused downswing, perhaps opposite forces might rotate it back.) Specifically I am experimenting with trying to achieve CCW rotation by applying upwards force to my upper incisors.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
From my experience way more than 4% of those how have LM have some sort of dorsal hump.

When I turned 16 I had good forward growth and my nose was straight:
View attachment 598301View attachment 598321

By 18 my maxilla had swung downwards causing crooked nose, deviated septum.

View attachment 598309

Might be just another cope, but I think it might be possible to rotate it back. (If poor oral posture caused downswing, perhaps opposite forces might rotate it back.) Specifically I am experimenting with trying to achieve CCW rotation by applying upwards force to my upper incisors.
You already had vvvery long midface and I wasn't thinking about such example of nose( I was thinking about straight nasal bridge then fall down due to recessed nasal base)
Still wish you will achieve what you want

My nose is upturned despite my maxilla being down grown and recessed

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
View attachment 598276
Something like that
View attachment 598281
It would work for me cause I'm not arab or Jewish and my nose grew like that with my midface going down

Its not about any before after Just if you look at many people before and after bimax they had straight noses already.
I said about those with recessed nasal base which cause crooked nose cause dorsal is too "projected".
Most get rhino and this is shit decision cause you should flatter already flat nose.
But if you interested..
View attachment 598289
Is this Bi-Max?