The only way to get male model looks the only way is for you to be lean with no recession what soever along side strong bone structure.

I wanna vomit at how revolting this acne is
View attachment 1722667
@2000 ur never looksmaxxing ur just gonna keep arguing your european looks when u dont look even 1% euro

@Moggedbyevery1 proved this on his reddit threads
Reddit is negative IQ, so are you.

This acne was about 2 years ago I have clearer skin now you laboratory rat!

No way any 1 here thinks that.
bro his mother told him he had similar apperance to brandon routh
some 50 year old aunty told him he looked like zac efron

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Reddit is negative IQ, so are you.
all you can say? when an entire section of comments just called you indian, you got rated a 4 in TRM jfl
stop this cope right now

• +1

No 1 here is stupid enough to think they look like thom cruise that would be insane delusion.

You dont look bad but your no way near thom cruise level tbqh.

bro his mother told him he had similar apperance to brandon routh
some 50 year old aunty told him he looked like zac efron

Bro family does that to makr you feel better ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
No 1 here is stupid enough to think they look like thom cruise that would be insane delusion.

You dont look bad but your no way near thom cruise level tbqh.
I could be, I am not lean enough. Especially when Cruise had a non-prominent jaw in his 20s,

And why would I be delusional when actual forum members have told me so? -
Chrome screenshot 1654683536062
Chrome screenshot 1654683657239
Chrome screenshot 1654683608140

• JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, Wallenberg, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
  • +1
all you can say? when an entire section of comments just called you indian, you got rated a 4 in TRM jfl
stop this cope right now

He doesnt look indian persay more middle eastern still very different from white.

@chaddyboi66

I like you bro but this is delusion man cruise has a lot better traits and i mean a lot this is being tera delusional.
I have literally been compared in real life by a woman?, She just straight up told "he looks like Tom Cruise", why would I like and be delusional about it?!

I have literally been compared in real life by a woman?, She just straight up told "he looks like Tom Cruise", why would I like and be delusional about it?!

Because thom has a hell of a lot more projection in everg part of his face thats why its delusinal it would make more sense for some 1 like @Xangsane to try and claim his face you just dont have the traits being objective here your eyes are lnt as sharp as cruises ajd its like cruise is forward grown in every dimension possible im shocked the guy is even human tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 16058
He doesnt look indian persay more middle eastern still very different from white.

@chaddyboi66
Btw what is an iranan? You mean iranian, right? When you say someone is an iranan, do you mean they have an iranid pheno?

Because thom has a hell of a lot more projection in everg part of his face thats why its delusinal it would make more sense for some 1 like @Xangsane to try and claim his face you just dont have the traits being objective here your eyes are lnt as sharp as cruises ajd its like cruise is forward grown in every dimension possible im shocked the guy is even human tbqh.
What would you classify @2000 as? Imo, he has some kind of north indian phenotye. Lighter than most indians but not white like pashtuns for eg.

Btw what is an iranan? You mean iranian, right? When you say someone is an iranan, do you mean they have an iranid pheno?

I just said middle eastern he doesnt look iranan probably more arab tbqh iranans look different

What would you classify @2000 as? Imo, he has some kind of north indian phenotye. Lighter than most indians but not white like pashtuns for eg.

Bro pashtuns menas and the rest are giga far from whites genetically and physically im not even making that up they just dont have as many curry deathnic traits hence why curries wanna claim them they lack the potato jaws and the round baby face of most curries that being said he looks closest to 1 of those middle eastern phenktypes tbqh

Muh,
Just compare our side profiles -
Screenshot 2022 06 08 18 18 11 17 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
IMG 20211228 125025

Literal similar ramus length similar chin projection, almost similar nose projection. Plus keep in mind he is fit and I am at 30 percent body fat

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I just said middle eastern he doesnt look iranan probably more arab tbqh iranans look different
But aren't iranans middle eastern? They are not that different from arabs. Btw this is an iranan right?

Muh,
Just compare our side profiles -
View attachment 1722985View attachment 1722986
Literal similar ramus length similar chin projection, almost similar nose projection. Plus keep in mind he is fit and I am at 30 percent body fat

Look at his lateral projection his cheek bones are clearly pushing out yours isnt not to that extent.

Also he has a longer mandible and ramus than you and he has a taller skull like trait by trait its different man

But aren't iranans middle eastern? They are not that different from arabs. Btw this is an iranan right?

View attachment 1722990

I thought that guy was turkish regardless mogs whites very hard ngl but that guy is a tera out lier still i could see iranans with this pheno tbqh.

But when i meant arab i meant more isreali tbqh not the white ones the more ethnic ones the white ones can pass up to north italy since there half german in dna

Last edited:
I thought that guy was turkish regardless mogs whites very hard ngl but that guy is a tera out lier still i could see iranans with this pheno tbqh.

But when i meant arab i meant more isreali tbqh not the white ones the more ethnic ones the white ones can pass up to north italy since there half german in dna
There is a lot of overlap between phenos tbh. And there is some subjectivity when it comes to identifying someone's phenotype.

That turkish dude could be classified as white or north indid. I mean if he was walking around in parts of pakistan, he'd blend in.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Look at his lateral projection his cheek bones are clearly pushing out yours isnt not to that extent.

Also he has a longer mandible and ramus than you and he has a taller skull like trait by trait its different man
I am at 30 percentage body fat, here is what Cruise would look like at 30 percentage body fat -

49035577 10083265 Changing faces Tom Cruise sparks Twitter reactions with differen a 17 163404

And how is my mandible and ramus shorter??! -
Screenshot 2022 06 08 18 31 14 02 92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6
IMG 20220608 182916

There is a lot of overlap between phenos tbh. And there is some subjectivity when it comes to identifying someone's phenotype.

That turkish dude could be classified as white or north indid. I mean if he was walking around in parts of pakistan, he'd blend in.

Pakistan is a lot better looking in some parts than india but other parts has the deathnic curry pheno the ones which look light skinned look decent the dark skinned ones look bad ngl.

Its also there you will find pheno overlap

Pakistan is a lot better looking in some parts than india but other parts has the deathnic curry pheno the ones which look light skinned look decent the dark skinned ones look bad ngl.

look above i posted a pic

@chaddyboi66

His pheno/colouring looks curry
2616646 Screenshot 20211125 0944182

but for some reason his cyclops tier ipd makes me think he looks a little bit like a Turk-Khazar jew rat in his most light frauded pics.
74F4B645 6CB3 4770 923A F670BDF470EB

allegedly unfrauded in motion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
His pheno/colouring looks curry
2616646 Screenshot 20211125 0944182

but for some reason his cyclops tier ipd makes me think he looks a little bit like a Turk-Khazar jew rat in his most light frauded pics.
74F4B645 6CB3 4770 923A F670BDF470EB

allegedly unfrauded in motion

I thought sand nigger tbqh in that pic he looks curry in the other pic he posted i assumed sand nigger

In terms of improvement your cheek bones could use more depth your infra orbitals need to be more forward and more compacted

what is depth?

infraorbitals are what makes hooded eyes?

• +1
Walter

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 16058
what is depth?

infraorbitals are what makes hooded eyes?

Hooded eyes are more connected with your supra orbitals infras are more about getting the hunter eye look you need a good infraorbital plus strong projection in your under eye region that also. Makes your eyes look more compact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Different cervicomental angle, different nose he also has a taller mid face much longer cranium and his maxilla is much more forward in relation to his nasion i mean the guy looks a lot better
Cervicomental angle is decided literally by just fat around your neck. I have a forward maxilla -
IMG 20211228 125025  01
IMG 20220608 183809

Literally where do you get all the copes?
These are very identical side profiles

I agree. In the northern parts of the country, most people have white skin and look caucasian.

• +1
Bro this isnt copes you have very different levels of projection
Yet we have a side profile that is almost 98 percent similar -
Screenshot 2022 06 08 18 31 14 02 92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6
IMG 20220608 183809

The only difference is that you can see his zygomatic line cause he is probably 12 percent body fat while I am 30 percentage body fat

Bro this isnt copes you have very different levels of projection
He thinks he is a white person btw. Claimed to have O'Pry's jaw and a spanish pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, Moggedbyevery1, reptiles and 2 others
Another bimax + genio = 6 psl cope thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220608-161512_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220608-161512_Gallery.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 0
He thinks he is a white person btw. Claimed to have O'Pry's jaw and a spanish pheno.
Never claimed to have O'pry's jaw, but I have Spanish colouring.

Lol like for God's sake most of the tiktok Chads have slight recession and you still push this shit. Then you see the actual dudes on here who get the surgeries and improve and then realize "oh shit im still not chad tier" jfl

Another bimax + genio = 6 psl cope thread

Maybe you cant read but frontal is more important its hard to get depth from the side only jaw angle implants help also hes bare minimum 10 perxent body fat.

Lol like for God's sake most of the tiktok Chads have slight recession and you still push this shit. Then you see the actual dudes on here who get the surgeries and improve and then realize "oh shit im still not chad tier" jfl

They have recession in areas that arent major compare there midface projection and skull width.