The only way to get male model looks the only way is for you to be lean with no recession what soever along side strong bone structure.

Never claimed to have O'pry's jaw, but I have Spanish colouring.

Bro you claimed to have tho. Cruise jaw thats equal to saying you have an opry jaw quite literally man.

Lol like for God's sake most of the tiktok Chads have slight recession and you still push this shit. Then you see the actual dudes on here who get the surgeries and improve and then realize "oh shit im still not chad tier" jfl
It is weird how you are pessimistic about surgeries when you have ascended past normie level.

But you are right. There is more to being gl than just forward growth but that does not mean bimax won't make a 4/10 a 6/10.

Trimax will ascend me so hard

Bro you claimed to have tho. Cruise jaw thats equal to saying you have an opry jaw quite literally man.
Also, said he had good bones with lots of angularity and shit and white skin with pink undertones etc.

Imagine getting gaslit by aunties into thinking you look like Tom cruise, zac efron and Brandon routh
Yeah. Even I have been compared to gl actors. Everyone is. It doesn't mean anything.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Where did you get that jacket from @VicMackey? I need something like this but for like under 100 quid.
the brand is 'Tom&rose' and its a motorcycle jacket

Bro family does that to makr you feel better ngl
Exactly. You should never take what people say to your face without taking into account context.

O pry's jaw is not like cruise's

My point is he doesnt have a jaw compreable to either of them this is grade a delusonality

Yeah. Even I have been compared to gl actors. Everyone is. It doesn't mean anything.

Your face app morph mogged to hell and back that can be compared to tho. Cruise but i dont know if its possible life fuel if so ngl

Because thom has a hell of a lot more projection in everg part of his face thats why its delusinal it would make more sense for some 1 like @Xangsane to try and claim his face you just dont have the traits being objective here your eyes are lnt as sharp as cruises ajd its like cruise is forward grown in every dimension possible im shocked the guy is even human tbqh.
You should use grammarly btw. It is very useful. For a moment, I thought you were referring to thom strijd.

Your posts are detailed but kinda difficult to understand as you don't punctuate your sentences.

• +1
You should use grammarly btw. It is very useful. For a moment, I thought you were referring to thom strijd.

Im on my phone man

Your face app morph mogged to hell and back that can be compared to tho. Cruise but i dont know if its possible life fuel if so ngl
Like I said. It doesn't mean anything. People often say things IRL to be kind. Obviously, I look nothing like Cruise.

And nah that morph is unrealistic. I will never look like that.

• So Sad
Like I said. It doesn't mean anything. People often say things IRL to be kind. Obviously, I look nothing like Cruise.

And nah that morph is unrealistic. I will never look like that.

Yeah man that morph is insanr if you looked like that your claims would make sense his makes no sense tbqh.

But yeah. I basically gave myself good bones in that morph. Being boneless is my no 1 failo.

But yeah. I basically gave myself good bones in that morph. Being boneless is my no 1 failo.

This is a thom ctuose profile tbqh imagine you looked like that fuck

Last edited:
Yeah man that morph is insanr if you looked like that your claims would make sense his makes no sense tbqh.
I guess 2000 does not understand people are saying nice things to him just for the sake of being kind. Very few people are gonna be 100% honest about your looks to your face.

Also, btw are you talking about that morph of my side? Insane is a bit of an exaggeration but yeah it is def an improvement over the original. Illustrates my main weaknesses tbh. Nose has hump and chin is short. Zygos and jaw lack definition. There were other flaws I didn't fix like my hairline and I guess my flat head. But IDK.

• +1
I guess 2000 does not understand people are saying nice things to him just for the sake of being kind. Very few people are gonna be 100% honest about your looks to your face.

Also, btw are you talking about that morph of my side? Insane is a bit of an exaggeration but yeah it is def an improvement over the original. Illustrates my main weaknesses tbh. Nose has hump and chin is short. Zygos and jaw lack definition. There were other flaws I didn't fix like my hairline and I guess my flat head. But IDK.

It is a very good profile just about every good trait

Lifefuel

I have similar cheekbones to O’Pry

It's a tightrope. You have to be careful leanmaxxing if you're a recessed subhuman who lost his jawbone in a car wreck as you can easily start to resemble late stage AIDS, an Auschwitz tenant, or in stage IV on chemo :blackpill:.

Some of us are better off not slaying ourselves bulking & shredding but remaining a chubby-cheeked incel. Then we're back to square 1; rope or cope:blackpill::feelswhy::ROFLMAO:.

Never i my life i have read such an unintentionally funny thread