The only way to get rich is fast.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Life is too expensive to get rich slowly. Even if you get a $100k/yr job you will still be spending $3k+ per month just to survive and then add taxes and you only have $25k of disposable income a year. The only way to get rich is to get big paychecks quickly.

That's why school and all that shit is for the birds. I'm on my $25k for a walkthrough type shit right now.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Britmaxxer, Deleted member 21146 and 18 others
jobmaxxing is cope and not scalable

all the main online money making methods are the best option- freelancing, consulting, selling courses, youtube, ecommerce etc.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 12330, Tallooksmaxxer and 8 others
got rich at 16 never need 2 work a day in my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, PubertyMaxxer and Rt-Rust1
Tell us how

Cope. You can get rich slow easier.

Attachments

• sonic1cope.jpg
    sonic1cope.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 0
Just lol. Nobody just 'gets rich'. That's just a bullshit myth the ruling classes invented. Capitalism is just a continuation of old class systems. I can't be bothered to look up the name but somebody wrote a book where they studied the relationship between ancestry and richness and they discovered that social mobility is no greater today than it was before capitalism. Literally, the odds of becoming rich today is no greater than it was back when the world was ruled by nobles.

Capitalism = :bluepill:

Also, the rich don't make most of their money through work but rather through things like stocks, ownership, etc. They're parasites.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ArcticStorm, horizontallytall, AlexBrown84 and 28 others
cope, you have to be born rich in the first place with good kin connections, thats how I became billionaire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend, john2 and 9 others
Just lol. Nobody just 'gets rich'. That's just a bullshit myth the ruling classes invented. Capitalism is just a continuation of old class systems. I can't be bothered to look up the name but somebody wrote a book where they studied the relationship between ancestry and richness and they discovered that social mobility is no greater today than it was before capitalism. Literally, the odds of becoming rich today is no greater than it was back when the world was ruled by nobles.

Also, the rich don't make most of their money through work but rather through things like stocks, ownership, etc. They're parasites.
look at this dushnila
@Thompsonz

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 13332
me
Life is too expensive to get rich slowly. Even if you get a $100k/yr job you will still be spending $3k+ per month just to

Life is too expensive to get rich slowly. Even if you get a $100k/yr job you will still be spending $3k+ per month just to survive and then add taxes and you only have $25k of disposable income a year. The only way to get rich is to get big paychecks quickly.

That's why school and all that shit is for the birds. I'm on my $25k for a walkthrough type shit right now.
My penis is bigger then yours.

Doesn't onlyfans girls instantly disprove your statment or event bitcoin or droppshiping yes I know its difficult to succeed in those areas but thing such as that dont happen in other economic systems making your statement wrong

money makes life worth living

Bro no one is making money off that online bullllshiii***

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and PubertyMaxxer
Doesn't onlyfans girls instantly disprove your statment or event bitcoin or droppshiping yes I know its difficult to succeed in those areas but thing such as that dont happen in other economic systems making your statement wrong
This is literally no different from winning the lottery. Okay, so foids that are top 0.1% genetics can cuck sexually frustrated incels and normies for their money. Does this discredit the idea that capitalism is bullshit? No.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
This is literally no different from winning the lottery. Okay, so foids that are top 0.1% genetics can cuck sexually frustrated incels and normies for their money. Does this discredit the idea that capitalism is bullshit? No.
Capitalism isn't bullshit at all. Those who work hard make money and complacent lazy normies simply make those guys rich. You're just one of the complacent lazy normies.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Deleted member
how to get rich requirements in 2022:
be born rich
iq 120+

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
There was still tulipmania pre-capitalism.

how to get rich requirements in 2022:
be born rich
iq 120+
You was waiting, I was chasing
Stomping at the door, Gucci bracelet
No hesitation, what's the hold up?
Flyin' in a foreign, doing donuts
Watched my whole life change like a movie

@AlexBrown84 knows what it is.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and PubertyMaxxer
Capitalism isn't bullshit at all. Those who work hard make money and complacent lazy normies simply make those guys rich. You're just one of the complacent lazy normies.
i hate capitalism. I've been poor all my life and I will be poor all my life. JuSt StArT PrOgRaMmInG duD3!

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member and 3 others

lol I always read your posts, high iq schizo user

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, Yerico7 and 3 others
Jesus is my nigger. Real shit Jesus nigger shit. 100.

Well elaborate why is capitalism bullshit in your opinion?

mirin

what is your money plan

I am gonna start a management consulting and digital marketing firm as soon as I graduate from a top bschool

all the main online money making methods are the best option- freelancing, consulting, selling courses, youtube, ecommerce etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Or just cook methamphetamine

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor

With a stable career you will make a lot more money on the long run.
Lets say you make money with online business for 3-5 years and then the market is not working anymore. How do you wanna go back to a job with that shitty cv?
On the other hand a career focused guy is stable for decades.

Freelancing or consulting is also not scalable. In the end its often a one man show, money against time.
Software as a service or platform online markets/businesses are the real scalable things.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Chances of winning are like 1% so you need a 99 percentile luck factor.
That's not how chance and luck works in business. It's not "luck", it's just a small percentage of people who are willing to put in the work. 0 understanding of statistics.

I am gonna start a management consulting and digital marketing firm as soon as I graduate from a top bschool
Who will you consult or market for specifically ?

With a stable career you will make a lot more money on the long run.
Lets say you make money with online business for 3-5 years and then the market is not working anymore. How do you wanna go back to a job with that shitty cv?
On the other hand a career focused guy is stable for decades.

Freelancing or consulting is also not scalable. In the end its often a one man show, money against time.
Agree.
Software as a service or platform online markets/businesses are the real scalable things.
But literally every online platform or SaaS imaginable has already been created by now

That's not how chance and luck works in business. It's not "luck", it's just a small percentage of people who are willing to put in the work. 0 understanding of statistics.
srsly retarded, its brain composition luck. Actual scientists (like me) know that changing brain/behaviour isnt possible.
Perceived effort is placebo, stop gaslighting subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Can you remember the book? Or do you know any YouTube channels that talk about this? It sounds interesting

srsly retarded, its brain composition luck. Actual scientists (like me) know that changing brain/behaviour isnt possible.
Perceived effort is placebo, stop gaslighting subhumans
I'm an actual scientist with a degree. I just developed a work ethic through pushing myself to do things. Meanwhile you're a lazy subhuman who blames everything on muh neurochemistry.

I'm an actual scientist with a degree. I just developed a work ethic through pushing myself to do things. Meanwhile you're a lazy subhuman who blames everything on muh neurochemistry.
How many hours do you work a day

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and forevergymcelling
Most days I work 12 hours. If I'm burnt out I work 2-4. I work every single day though.
Mirin tbh I think I'd be successful by now if I did that

Any tips to not get distracted or tired ect?

I think my attention span is fucked. After 2 hours of uninterrupted work I start to get fidgety and want to gtfo immediately

Mirin tbh I think I'd be successful by now if I did that

Any tips to not get distracted or tired ect?

I think my attention span is fucked. After 2 hours of uninterrupted work I start to get fidgety and want to gtfo immediately
Good podcast or music playlist.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling