The only way to get rich is fast.

I'm an actual scientist with a degree. I just developed a work ethic through pushing myself to do things. Meanwhile you're a lazy subhuman who blames everything on muh neurochemistry.
no I dont have any problems with exec function (natural).
The ability to "push yourself" is exactly what the cognitive luck is
Mirin tbh I think I'd be successful by now if I did that

Any tips to not get distracted or tired ect?

I think my attention span is fucked. After 2 hours of uninterrupted work I start to get fidgety and want to gtfo immediately
What you're describing cant be fixed manually, it has never happened. Victims of adhd get stimulant treatment at a young age and it rewires their neuotransmitters so they can "grow out of it".

why this thread hav so many replies

i dont understand

im stupid

no I dont have any problems with exec function (natural).
The ability to "push yourself" is exactly what the cognitive luck is
Nope. I just played sports unlike the losers here so I learned to discipline myself and push through pain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile and incel194012940

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Capitalism isn't bullshit at all. Those who work hard make money and complacent lazy normies simply make those guys rich. You're just one of the complacent lazy normies.
yes and I own T-1000 tank. Life is unjust yet you claim capitalism is just. It's like saying white is black

yes and I own T-1000 tank. Life is unjust yet you claim capitalism is just. It's like saying white is black
ur just lazy bro. stop trying to put people on ur level

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
legit legit fr. Go tranny get surgery become extremely passable, but with dick then get a giga rich freaky sugar daddy or do only fans and get millions. I’m not even joking. NikitaDragunmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Ngl thought you meant fast as in fasting bc you spend less on food

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
the only way to get rich fast is to have rich parents

got rich at 16 never need 2 work a day in my life
Yep we’re built different

Got started selling niggas minecraft courses, one thing turned to the next then I exited with a cool 2.5 pre tax by my 19th birthday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
srsly retarded, its brain composition luck. Actual scientists (like me) know that changing brain/behaviour isnt possible.
Perceived effort is placebo, stop gaslighting subhumans
Hate these just world fallacy faggots

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Crusile