The only way to get rid of bloat

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
The regular water cluster you've been drinking has 15 to 20 molecules, but ionized has just about 5 to 6 small H2O clusters.
Regular water

Why this is important? Because These micro-clusters makes water more hydrational, permeable and soluble. Your body will require you to drink water more often and makes the hydration process faster. Due to the sufficient amount of water your body cells will absorb essential nutrients & minerals at a rapid rate. After drinking a glass of water your body will not feel the need to drink water for a long time because of large clustered water molecules which are utilized in the hydration process. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE DEHYDRATED, but you feel like you're full.

The high permeability of micro-clustered water hydrates your body cells and
prevents bloating. You can also convert your simple, larger clustered water into micro-clustered ionized water by using ionizing gadgets such as ‘Water Ionizers’ that works on the electromagnetic process of electrolysis.

Other benefits

1. Enhanced Mental Clarity: As our brain requires a high level of hydration to work properly, therefore, drinking micro-clustered ionized water improves our mental clarity and brain functioning. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3563451/
  2. Beneficial for High Intensity Workout: Micro-clustering properties of ionized has proven very beneficial for gymnasts to relief muscle fatigue during high intensity work out. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3395574/

Although they only did study on hidrogenized water, microclustering of water is legit. I can talk specifically about hydrogen if anyone is interested.

Average water ionizer cost thousands and thousands of dollars
61TQzycDiQL AC SX522

but you can make your own for parts you can find anywhere. You can't find any info on internet, but there is guy in my place who does that, if anyone is interested, i can talk about this in some different thread or even better pm it to you

Edit: picture how it works
Micro cluster

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Bitch, ItsOver.com and 5 others
Interesting but I think it’s not worth checking out further

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, retard, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
Pm me everyone who wants to ascend. I will keep this info away because i don't want to dimnish my reputation here
Interesting but I think it’s not worth checking out further
i must have another electron cause ion remember asking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Bitch, ItsOver.com and 6 others
The regular water cluster you've been drinking has 15 to 20 molecules, but ionized has just about 5 to 6 small H2O clusters.
View attachment 330687

Why this is important? Because These micro-clusters makes water more hydrational, permeable and soluble. Your body will require you to drink water more often and makes the hydration process faster. Due to the sufficient amount of water your body cells will absorb essential nutrients & minerals at a rapid rate. After drinking a glass of water your body will not feel the need to drink water for a long time because of large clustered water molecules which are utilized in the hydration process. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE DEHYDRATED, but you feel like you're full.

The high permeability of micro-clustered water hydrates your body cells and
prevents bloating. You can also convert your simple, larger clustered water into micro-clustered ionized water by using ionizing gadgets such as ‘Water Ionizers’ that works on the electromagnetic process of electrolysis.

Other benefits

1. Enhanced Mental Clarity: As our brain requires a high level of hydration to work properly, therefore, drinking micro-clustered ionized water improves our mental clarity and brain functioning. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3563451/
  2. Beneficial for High Intensity Workout: Micro-clustering properties of ionized has proven very beneficial for gymnasts to relief muscle fatigue during high intensity work out. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3395574/

Although they only did study on hidrogenized water, microclustering of water is legit. I can talk specifically about hydrogen if anyone is interested.

Average water ionizer cost thousands and thousands of dollars
View attachment 330715
but you can make your own for parts you can find anywhere. You can't find any info on internet, but there is guy in my place who does that, if anyone is interested, i can talk about this in some different thread or even better pm it to you
Water ionizers are legit but expensive
Don't have one now but would get one in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DutchPrettyBoy
Water ionizers are legit but expensive
Don't have one now but would get one in the future.
Bro, you can make one yourself for like $10

Don't buy kangen purifiers cause they charge $4000

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bloating is just bone structure + bodyfat% + skin thickness + fat deposit

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6401 and Y2J97
  • +1
Getting ionized water ASAP op

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chintuck22
Just clen bro wtf

• +1
  • +1
This means we can still eat carbs?

• +1
This means we can still eat carbs?
Yes bro. I mean, we as humans are naturally supposed to eat 90% carbs. We evolved as herbivores, and our teeths are the same as every animal that eats plants.

• +1
  • Love it
Yes bro. I mean, we as humans are naturally supposed to eat 90% carbs. We evolved as herbivores, and our teeths are the same as every animal that eats plants.
That’s great, no carb diets are hell and not sustainable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chintuck22
That’s great, no carb diets are hell and not sustainable
I just need to test this microclustering to see if it's legit thing. will update

• +1
Jfl @Elias :lul: u kuked @Chintuck22

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22