the only way to treat females now

Pubertymaxxer3

Pubertymaxxer3

Solstice
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Posts
2,322
Reputation
4,934
have this girl pictures and intimate shit forcing her to do anything i want while i talk to whoever and do whatever the fuck i want
stay dark triad and low inhib in this matriarchal gay world
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bnugly, SerafimN and sonic55555
have this girl pictures and intimate shit forcing her to do anything i want while i talk to whoever and do whatever the fuck i want
stay dark triad and low inhib in this matriarchal gay world
Me and autistkhan treat women with respect kindness love and power✊️💕
 
i get the idea but thats actually criminal (if she decides to go to the police and claim blackmailing)

You see in the modern world women HOLD ALL THE POWER, we live in a jewish feminist matriarchy and every possible scheme you thought up to control women has already been countered by feminist laws. THERE IS NO aspect of society where women dont have the upper hand and final word
 
I used to abuse my ex, I still see her from time to time and she constantly tries to make eye contact but I act as if she doesn’t exist. It’s the only way women want to be treated, you have to be abusive to get her to be obsessed otherwise she’ll forget you. Of course never go too far know what she tolerates.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slavvicularr and bnugly
i get the idea but thats actually criminal (if she decides to go to the police and claim blackmailing)

You see in the modern world women HOLD ALL THE POWER, we live in a jewish feminist matriarchy and every possible scheme you thought up to control women has already been countered by feminist laws. THERE IS NO aspect of society where women dont have the upper hand and final word
only in the cucked west, not here
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
I used to abuse my ex, I still see her from time to time and she constantly tries to make eye contact but I act as if she doesn’t exist. It’s the only way women want to be treated, you have to be abusive to get her to be obsessed otherwise she’ll forget you. Of course never go too far know what she tolerates.
what would you do
 
This is so based
 
water indeed. the west is ultrafucked atm
tbf, lot of good innocent girls exist here like havent talked to a boy in their life once, i am just having fun ruining the whores
 
  • Woah
Reactions: sonic55555
tbf, lot of good innocent girls exist here like havent talked to a boy in their life once, i am just having fun ruining the whores
tutorial mode difficulty
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
The worst thing I did although I didn’t even mean to do it but one time I was so drunk that I hit her.
sounds pretty tame, done that while sober. they like it especially when you force them to get sexual
 

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
14
Views
67
SoundnVision
SoundnVision
peptidehater22
Replies
8
Views
38
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
33
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

  • dharavi chadlite
  • lafreestyle
  • 5ft2cutecel
Back
Top