the origin story of @the BULL from someone who personally knew him at the psychiatric ward

Kreatophagia

Kreatophagia

Verified glowie
i found myself in the confines of the psychiatric ward, surrounded by a diverse array of individuals, each with their own unique stories and struggles. there was a man who spent his days pacing back and forth, lost in his own thoughts, haunted by memories of his failed PUA attempts. then there was a woman who sat quietly in the corner, her eyes filled with a silent sadness that spoke volumes about her lust for chad.

as i measured the FWHR, ESR, EME angle, gonial angle, bizygomatic to bigonial width, and palpebral fissure length to height ratio of the men and women in the ward, i couldn't help but wonder about their slay count and their journeys that had led each person to this place. some were battling inner demons, while others were grappling with external challenges that seemed insurmountable. but amidst the chaos and despair, there was a sense of camaraderie, a shared understanding that we were all on a quest of ascending.

the man i mentioned earlier was an italian man in his 20s with horrible facial ratios. he shared his story with me, of how he had struggled with being mistaken as a gypsy and an arab, being a KHHV for years after buying numerous PUA courses, feeling lost and alone in a world that seemed to have turned its back on him. but in the ward, he found a sense of community and support. he ended up registering on this forum with the username @the BULL

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, fuxkdakikez, sub5c3l and 2 others
I wanna go to Italy to play Minecraft with @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, <6PSLcel, sub5c3l and 1 other person
I wanna go to Italy to play Minecraft with @the BULL

View attachment 2840014
His psychiatric ward does not give him access to a computer. He is usually forcefully restrained to a bed and occasionally given a phone for a limited time if they are feeling generous.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, zsombi, sub5c3l and 1 other person
@the BULL

read every molecule

• Love it
Reactions: Kreatophagia