The other day I wore shoe lifts

I frauded my height to 5'7 and the way I was treated truly amazed me. I was at a work training thing, where I met with lots of strangers - a lot of women older than me mid 20s to 40s and a few guys.

I spoke to a few guys and wow, the way I was treated was so different. Yeah I was being height mogged, but I wasn't being ignored, people actually listened to me. Even height mogged a girl by a few inches and she was playing with her hair and acting hella nervous when we were speaking. Later on during break, when I was sitting by myself. A woman literally sat on my table, approached me and said hi. We spoke for a bit and I asked her age, she was 40s - legit thought she was late 20s JFL. She asks my age, I say 21. And she giggles and says somet shit about "omg, I shouldn't be speaking to you! You're too young for me :)"

I experienced what a normie would experience for the first time in my life.

Even as I was walking back from work and getting on the bus, I spoke to this random black lady and we were joking about the weather, until the bus came.

THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED WHEN I WAS 5'5. WTF?!

tagging
@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @inferiorpispot234 @RabidRosaries @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @DoctorLooksmax @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Mark my words.

2 inches (5cm) below average is the minimum height requirement to be seen as human
1 inch above average (2.5cm) is the point where you don't have to worry about height

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
If this is actually true
And I a,m 6 foot 2 and white so probably facial MOG u
How truly over it is for u
Cuzco I BARELY get treated nice
do they treat you well in Cuzco?

Can you liftmaxx more than 2'?