the ozone layer is being regenerated thanks to technology, it is expected to recover to 1980 levels by 2040, niggers are going to become extinct

Weird, in the US Asian families are always minimum 2 kids. There are very few African immigrants here in the US. Number is rising but still small. I hear fellows Somalis are a menace in Canada lol, shits sad.
We don’t get many Africans here either
Used to be Asians before trudeau now it’s almost exclusively Indians

But with exploding african population growth many might move out of Africa in future

View attachment 2043545

in 15 years all the west will be yellow
This map is bullshit. Do you know how Somalia's average IQ was calculated?
Not a single person stepped into the country to conduct IQ tests. If you read the actual study this map is based off of they literally just took the IQ's of neighboring countries and averaged them to get Somalia's. Same goes for many other countries. Realistically Average IQ is still increasing in Africa due to the Flynn effect.

Asian countries IQ rose by 30 fucking points as they escaped poverty. Imagine if Africa gets close to that Asian leap. Realistically they will surpass it because many African countries current position is worse than those Asian countries.

Fun fact: The average American IQ in some states increased by 15 points once they incorporated sufficient iodine into their diets.

Flynn-%E2%80%93-World-Regions-750x477.png

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Truecel14
It says on google that Trudeau is bringing in about 500,000 immigrants per year which is a shit ton considering there’s only 35 million people living in Canada
Now look up international students trudoo is bringing in (not included in that figure) and they’re almost all Indians

Visit Canadian cities yourself and you’d feel like you’re in bengaluru and barely hear anyone speak English

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16369
Not a single person stepped into the country to conduct IQ tests. If you read the actual study this map is based off of they literally just took the IQ's of neighboring countries and averaged them to get Somalia's. Same goes for many other countries. Realistically Average IQ is still increasing in Africa due to the Flynn effect.

Asian countries IQ rose by 30 fucking points as they escaped poverty. Imagine if Africa gets close to that Asian leap. Realistically they will surpass it because many African countries current position is worse than those Asian countries.

Bro fr you're saying that africa will surprass the rices? jfl. Height = genetics, frame = genetics, deep voice = genetics, hunter eyes = genetics, dick size = genetics, IQ = social economic factors?

Bro fr you're saying that africa will surprass the rices? jfl. Height = genetics, frame = genetics, deep voice = genetics, hunter eyes = genetics, dick size = genetics, IQ = social economic factors?
No IQ definitely has a genetic component. But there is no reason to believe African IQ's wouldn't make a similar jump to the 30 point Asian IQ jump.
If you have a single piece of evidence that proves this can't happen please let me know.
I've lived in Somalia and I realize the current generation is illiterate and stupid but I see real potential given 1-2 generations of proper nutrition, education, sexual selection against certain groups, secularization, etc.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
bro this is a hoax just like climate change. the reality is that climate always changes. why do you think there was an ice age at one point?

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and ;-;
No IQ definitely has a genetic component. But there is no reason to believe African IQ's wouldn't make a similar jump to the 30 point Asian IQ jump.
If you have a single piece of evidence that proves this can't happen please let me know.
I've lived in Somalia and I realize the current generation is illiterate and stupid but I see real potential given 1-2 generations of proper nutrition, education, sexual selection against certain groups, secularization, etc.
Ok, maybe the map is really biased but that's not the point. I know that if the african countries had the same development stage, education level and proper nutrition of the first world countries, they could achieve an much higher national avarage IQ, like 90~95. But if you take an child born in somalia today and put her in South korea for example, she would've probably perfom worse than the avarage south korean kid.

semantics. You know exactly what I mean when I say “mixed”. I probably do have a little mongoloid blood because Genghis khan reached Eastern Europe but probably no more then 5%
We jews are Middle easternes, so you are mixed

Ok, maybe the map is really biased but that's not the point. I know that if the african countries had the same development stage, education level and proper nutrition of the first world countries, they could achieve an much higher national avarage IQ, like 90~95. But if you take an child born in somalia today and put her in South korea for example, she would've probably perfom worse than the avarage south korean kid.
You talk about taking a Somali girl off the street and putting her in South Korea like it's a fresh slate where only IQ genetics are in play.
When in reality there are a multitude of factors before she's even born. The health of the mother, the nutrition of the mother, does the mother get sick? Did you know if children get infections early in the lives it's shown to decrease intelligence and growth since the body spends it's energy fighting off the infection rather than developing.

Somali mother's always expect at least 1 of their children to die. Just imagine what factors are at play for this to be the case.
Realistically we will also need multiple generations of sexual selection against low IQ people. This can be achieved just through increased trade and a better functioning economy as wealthier men have more wives.

I am African. We're not fucking doomed to be forever retarded as though some God has cursed us, get it through your thick skull. I'm still fighting this conditioning myself after browsing too much 4chan.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Truecel14
You talk about taking a Somali girl off the street and putting her in South Korea like it's a fresh slate where only IQ genetics are in play.
When in reality there are a multitude of factors before she's even born. The health of the mother, the nutrition of the mother, does the mother get sick? Did you know if children get infections early in the lives it's shown to decrease intelligence and growth since the body spends it's energy fighting off the infection rather than developing.

Somali mother's always expect at least 1 of their children to die. Just imagine what factors are at play for this to be the case.
Realistically we will also need multiple generations of sexual selection against low IQ people. This can be achieved just through increased trade and a better functioning economy as wealthier men have more wives.

I am African. We're not fucking doomed to be forever retarded as though some God has cursed us, get it through your thick skull. I'm still fighting this conditioning myself after browsing too much 4chan.
If i put an asian child in africa he won't develop an BAC big asian cock, neither will be an olympic runner athlete. Like i said africa have an 90iq potential, but won't surpass the asians

Ok even if the mother of the somali kid its in her best condition, the child problaby wound't be as smart as an avarage chinese/korean/japanese

Last edited:
If i put an asian child in africa he won't develop an BAC big asian cock, neither will be an olympic runner athlete. Like i said africa have an 90iq potential, but won't surpass the asians
Its like saying that if we only breed the fastest asians, in 2 generations they would surpass the africans as the fastest race in the world

hamburg-germany-15th-oct-2015-several-hundred-people-march-through-F4BGR5.jpg
3574283_2048_1153.jpg

refugees welcome <3
All means all

Launch the fucking sun shield already so only Nordic people can survive.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Now look up international students trudoo is bringing in (not included in that figure) and they’re almost all Indians

Visit Canadian cities yourself and you’d feel like you’re in bengaluru and barely hear anyone speak English
Indian is like 15% of the population. maybe 1/10 people you see outside are indian XD?

When I go outside, I dont notice the race of other people. I just see them as people. I couldnt tell you how many "ethnics vs whites" I see. Im 46 and i haven't noticed a change in demographics, btw.

Everyone will be mix of Indian and black mostly

there won’t even be enough whites to mix with by next gen …. Also I’m seeing chinks go extinct, I barely see any outside anymore @Cheesyrumble

Only Indians and blacks will remain in large quantity and so end up mixing with each other
Chinks are the biggest race… rn so umm it will be a blend of black Indian and chink

Over

• +1

How do you get sex? Cos I’m sick and tired of having to run BBC game on curry foids as an incel. Like I swore them off but now I’m realising they may be the only way for men to get sex in the west as their women are easy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
dnrd this cumskin cope

there will be technologies to change your body, face and brain, we could fix the brain of blacks (i want to fix mine too due to having 15-20 black dna, i still have pale skin and a caucasoid skull)
least Mixed sfcel

• JFL
Holy shit, how do our cock and balls taste you deformed, 5'4 ugly subhuman? @barcacel

3248594 Screenshot 20230114 203229 Chrome
Image 1

This ugly little fucking BBC obsessed subhuman mutt couldn't help but mention his masters, hasn't even been a day yet. @MrGlutton @Frank Jack @PrinceLuenLeoncur @looksmaxxer234 @Spinecel
He craves our cock and balls and can't stop thinking about them. He is a BBC sissy.

Nobody cares about your little coping article. Global warming will continue monkey. Never forget, if you ever said any of this shit to me in person, i would put a chain around that ugly street shitting neck and you're weak, 5'4, underdeveloped, little malformed body wouldn't be able to stop me.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Looks234, pardocel and 3 others
i want to kill all niggers (or fix their brain using a technology), i'm 5'3

you should change your profile picture because you sound like this:

1200px-Gorille_des_plaines_de_l%27ouest_%C3%A0_l%27Espace_Zoologique.jpg

Image 1
You are a fat nosed monkey. I would abuse you and torture you and piss in your mouth...it would make you more human after the fact. Indian Street shitter. Your race is the most subhuman on earth and will die out from nobody willing to fuck you monkeys. I'd eradicate all you street shitters and do you a favor.

• JFL
i want to kill all niggers (or fix their brain using technology), i'm 5'3

you should change your profile picture because you sound like this:

1200px-Gorille_des_plaines_de_l%27ouest_%C3%A0_l%27Espace_Zoologique.jpg
We still fuck hotter bitches than you’d ever get ethnic dirt scum

• Love it
Reactions: pardocel and CopeMoreCumskins.
I might be 5'4, I have been feeling much taller than my mother these days
@MrGlutton @PrinceLuenLeoncur @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @Spinecel Are you niggas seeing this shit, look at this fuckers detached/nonsensical replies. This nigga is beyond autistic and will probably kill himself soon. All the Mercury in his shit infested indian wells are really fucking this niggas head in.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Looks234, pardocel and 2 others
I'm white, I'm not a poopskin nigger like you
You are beneath me in every way, indian shitskin. Indian subhumans are the most despised, disgusting, rotting creatures on the planet, They could all die now and the world would be freed from a massive burden instantly. I would fuck your indian street shiting mother in front of you and make you watch like a good slave. All indians deserve to be enslaved, only thing that would make you shit throwing monkeys an ounce of useful.

• JFL
I'm skinny, I'm also fasting 18 hours
You are an indian, low iq, street shitting monkey, bow down to your superior faggot.
aKjPOWj_460s.jpg
a7ofi0l9zmf11.jpg

All of you autistic, negative iq monkeys should be shot dead immediately. Nobody wants you here, can't you see?

• JFL
All niggers deserve to be slaves, do you have whiter skin than me nigger?
Bow down to your master and suck, indian monkey. Your race was created to be enslaved and abused by others. Nothing more. Woman would rather fuck dogs than touch a low IQ indian slave. Let that sink in

• JFL
You are describing yourself, but indians have a black skin like you and a Caucasoid skull
EyKWnosWYAAbn1I
EueQ9 tXIAIS 7s
Bby u make me horny be in your limits frst 56815922
2020 11 19 107582 1605770063 medium

Never forget, you little street shitting slave. Woman want you enslaved/killed and so does the rest of man kind. You were meant to be bullied and abused by all.

• JFL
I'm happy to be white and not a nigger, I should just kill you nigger, you know I can do it, we slaved millions of you using technology you monkey
1 3

Look at my little indian street bathing monkey barking for his superior. You know i'd whip you like the faggot you are. Just like your British masters used to do. You know indians can't contend physically or mentally with other races. That is why you have 0 world cup shows, boxing champs, or mma fighters. It's over for your slave race. Bend over for me.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and pardocel
Think whatever you want monkey, thanks for showing my face to prove that I'm white, you should change your Avi because it was drawn by an Asian guy and not by a nigger
Image 1

You're an ugly little shitskin indian monkey who deserves chains around his weak feeble neck. Come my slave. Master will whip you into shape.

• JFL
Image 1
Bend the knee for you master you south asian monkey shit bather, i will always own that skull, your brain is my personal fuck toy that i use whenever i want. That is the fate of all South Asian/indian Monkeys and shit eaters

1 3

• JFL
Thank God I'm white and not a nigger
food-650_5.jpg
I Thank god i'm not an indian shit eater that all woman/humansa detest. You're less than monkeys

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Thank God I'm white and not a nigger

Fat ugly, South Asian Nose. Go to a white country they'd hang you on the spot for being an inferior indian that poses no threat to them.

• JFL
I live in the us nigger, i look the same as white americans
No you don't you monkey, they can instantly tell you're an ugly South Asian/Indian mutt with that fat, ugly Indian subhuman nose.

I am also in the U.S, let's meet up and see who is superior :D

• JFL
I'm not a monkey like you to meet up, you are an animal. You know I'm superior because I'm white
Ahh so you're scared? That means i'm superior and i own you faggot. You are my slave and owned by me from here on out, Indian Monkey.

• JFL
I'm not a monkey like you to meet up, you are an animal. You know I'm superior because I'm white
Let's meet up, indian monkey. Let me crush that ugly deformed skull in and rid you of your suffering and autism. I'll send the brain matter to your ugly indian mother and fuck her after.

• JFL
delusional
Awww, my little indian slave is scared. All bark, no bite. It's in your submissive shit bathing genetics to be barking monkeys.

• JFL
Doesn't matter what you say now, monkey. I've offered you an invitation to prove yourself and you cower like the inferior dog you are, for everyone on the forum to see. I am your owner now. You're well trained.

why-the-proboscis-monkey-has-a-big-nose-b9cd8fce-0953-4af8-af77-f844d07c62cc-square.jpg

• JFL
You are beneath me in every way, indian shitskin. Indian subhumans are the most despised, disgusting, rotting creatures on the planet, They could all die now and the world would be freed from a massive burden instantly. I would fuck your indian street shiting mother in front of you and make you watch like a good slave. All indians deserve to be enslaved, only thing that would make you shit throwing monkeys an ounce of useful.
You are the Indian here you nigger, you are a nigger, you should kill yourself for being a poopskin nigger
jfl at calling each other "indian" like it's the worst insult in the world. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 7580 and CopeMoreCumskins.
ozone layer was just another scam - confirmed.

will take another 50 years before climate-change is confirmed as a scam. muh 1 feet of sea-level rising in 100yrs is gonna end the world!!!

How do you get sex? Cos I’m sick and tired of having to run BBC game on curry foids as an incel. Like I swore them off but now I’m realising they may be the only way for men to get sex in the west as their women are easy
I don’t like Indian girls lol

I’ve pretty boy/tiktok maxxed so yea I get college aged girls

I get lots of attention from Indian girls too but I’m not sexually attracted to them

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don’t like Indian girls lol

I’ve pretty boy/tiktok maxxed so yea I get college aged girls

I get lots of attention from Indian girls too but I’m not sexually attracted to them
I ignore curry foids. They are on my blacklist

I used to mess with them when I was down bad but I have standards and my buddies think I have a fetish when in relaity the only attractive foids who liked me were of the brown skin races

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
In 1000 years everyone will be caramel colored, with monolid eyes and 5'11 tbh. Reminiscent of lightskin niggas leaning more towards the caucasoid side but with asian eyes.
i will introduce anti miscegenation laws

Fun fact: The average American IQ in some states increased by 15 points once they incorporated sufficient iodine into their diets.

are you fucking stupid dude?
1. not like somalia is magically significantly higher iq than neighboring countries
2 south africas living quality is similiar to the SEA countries and they still iq mog it hard even with the white people bringing up the average and african americans have the lowest iq in US aswell

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
are you fucking stupid dude?
1. not like somalia is magically significantly higher iq than neighboring countries
2 south africas living quality is similiar to the SEA countries and they still iq mog it hard even with the white people bringing up the average and african americans have the lowest iq in US aswell
When did I say Somalia is "magically significantly higher iq than neighboring countries"? Point to where I said that or stop typing. That wasn't the point of my criticism, the point of my criticism is that the map is based off of false data. The same is true for many other countries.

For the African residents that make up the majority of South Africa that is simply not true. There is rampant poverty, disease, hunger, etc among the Africans in that country and much of the wealth is concentrated among the Boers.

When did I say Somalia is "magically significantly higher iq than neighboring countries"? Point to where I said that or stop typing. That wasn't the point of my criticism, the point of my criticism is that the map is based off of false data. The same is true for many other countries.

For the African residents that make up the majority of South Africa that is simply not true. There is rampant poverty, disease, hunger, etc among the Africans in that country and much of the wealth is concentrated among the Boers.
cope south africa is more developed than cambodia which has 100 iq its just genetic
Screenshot 20230117 205552 Google
World income distribution World map according to per capita GNP of each country
World Map 2018 HDI