the ozone layer is being regenerated thanks to technology, it is expected to recover to 1980 levels by 2040, niggers are going to become extinct

barcacel

barcacel

Iron
the earth has been becoming more cold and having less sunlight in the last thousands of years:
"We know for sure that the earth became cooler: the evidence can be found through a variety of techniques for assessing historical temperatures, such as the study of ice cores and tree rings. There are also extensive written accounts of the cold in the form of letters and diaries, sermons, the records of wine growers, and so on. The cooling happened in phases, with an initial drop beginning around 1300, and a sharper and more abrupt onset of cold starting in 1570 and lasting for about a hundred and ten years."
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/04/01/how-the-little-ice-age-changed-history

7 days ago vox published this article:
"Fast-forward to today: The ozone is on the path to recovery, if not fully restored. A report released by the UN on January 9 found that the ozone layer is on track to recover within four decades. Thanks to the most effective international environmental treaty ever implemented, nearly 99 percent of banned ozone-depleting chemicals like CFCs have been successfully phased out. Should those policies remain in place, the report finds that the ozone layer is projected to return to its 1980 levels by 2040 as a global average, with thinner Arctic ozone recovering by 2045 and Antarctic ozone — the area where scientists first discovered a hole — recovering by 2066."

niggers thought that the earth was going to get warmer and that we would get more sunlight

@CopeMoreCumskins. @Octillionaire @Blackgymmax @defezman @GetShrekt @cloUder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, gamma2 and Deleted member 22930
the earth has been becoming more cold and having less sunlight in the last hundreds of years:
"We know for sure that the earth became cooler: the evidence can be found through a variety of techniques for assessing historical temperatures, such as the study of ice cores and tree rings. There are also extensive written accounts of the cold in the form of letters and diaries, sermons, the records of wine growers, and so on. The cooling happened in phases, with an initial drop beginning around 1300, and a sharper and more abrupt onset of cold starting in 1570 and lasting for about a hundred and ten years."
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/04/01/how-the-little-ice-age-changed-history

7 days ago vox published this article:
"Fast-forward to today: The ozone is on the path to recovery, if not fully restored. A report released by the UN on January 9 found that the ozone layer is on track to recover within four decades. Thanks to the most effective international environmental treaty ever implemented, nearly 99 percent of banned ozone-depleting chemicals like CFCs have been successfully phased out. Should those policies remain in place, the report finds that the ozone layer is projected to return to its 1980 levels by 2040 as a global average, with thinner Arctic ozone recovering by 2045 and Antarctic ozone — the area where scientists first discovered a hole — recovering by 2066."

niggers thought that the earth was going to get warmer and that we would get more sunlight

@CopeMoreCumskins. @Octillionaire @Blackgymmax @defezman @GetShrekt @cloUder
This is old news. And niggers won’t go extinct regardless we will jsut gank europe and the northern hemisphere en masse

Lol @ stupid Cumskins thinkin the global south will jsut sit there and accept this shit

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, stevielake, capybara and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and barcacel
In 1000 years everyone will be caramel colored, with monolid eyes and 5'11 tbh. Reminiscent of lightskin niggas leaning more towards the caucasoid side but with asian eyes.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, pardocel and Deleted member 16369
you are a poopskin

s-l1600.png
Eh the good ol cope. Cos you know when shit hits the fan the ethnics are gonna come north and rape your women and land ahahahah over for pink men like u disgusting CUM MAN

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, jojoyou, capybara and 1 other person
In 1000 years everyone will be caramel colored, with monolid eyes and 5'11 tbh. Reminiscent of lightskin niggas leaning more towards the caucasoid side but with asian eyes.
Everyone is going to be Tri racial, void of any culture or identity. The globalism pill is brutal asf

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, ConspiracyTheory, pardocel and 6 others
Everyone is going to be Tri racial, void of any culture or identity. The globalism pill is brutal asf
I mean, we're all mixed that's how every modern ethnicity formed, it feels sad though because these distinct modern ethnicties are all we've ever known. Without natural selection though we won't splinter into unique ethnicities, instead we converge into a single one. It's inevitable with globalism tbh and it's not like it'll happen anytime soon, we're talking 4+ generations in the future. I would be really interested if civilization collapsed all technology became useless and over 1000 years entirely new ethnicities with distinct never before seen features emerged.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16369
Everyone will be mix of Indian and black mostly

there won’t even be enough whites to mix with by next gen …. Also I’m seeing chinks go extinct, I barely see any outside anymore @Cheesyrumble

Only Indians and blacks will remain in large quantity and so end up mixing with each other

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Everyone will be mix of Indian and black mostly

there won’t even be enough whites to mix with by next gen …. Also I’m seeing chinks go extinct, I barely see any outside anymore @Cheesyrumble

Only Indians and blacks will remain in large quantity and so end up mixing with each other
Whites are the majority so pretty much everyone will have some euro dna in the future

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
Whites are the majority so pretty much everyone will have some dna
Whites are only majority bcz they’re old
Asians are old af too

Walk around any college campus in Canada and tell me how many whites you see.

10 years ago it was all white and Asian
Now it’s mostly Indians with few blacks

Future gen won’t have any significant white dna (there aren’t enough to go around)

Indian-black mix is future

there will be technologies to change your body, face and brain, we could fix the brain of blacks (i want to fix mine too due to having 15-20 black dna, i still have pale skin and a caucasoid skull)
I’ve seen you. You’re anything but “pale”

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel
10080   SoyBooru

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, hiwasuwor, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
Whites are only majority bcz they’re old
Asians are old af too

Walk around any college campus in Canada and tell me how many whites you see.

10 years ago it was all white and Asian
Now it’s mostly Indians with few blacks

Future gen won’t have any significant white dna (there aren’t enough to go around)

Indian-black mix is future
The young gen in America is 50% white, while the general pop. is around 60%, so there are less white kids then there used to be but it’s still a strong plurality. Most people will probably be like 1/4 white in the future, especially in Europe where most countries are still 80-90% white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel, fauxfox and Deleted member 7580
The young gen in America is 50% white, while the general pop. is around 60%, so there are less white kids then there used to be but it’s still a strong plurality. Most people will probably be like 1/4 white in the future, especially in Europe where most countries are still 80-85% white
Man you’re coping sooo hard

Most white people are anti babies bcz climate change

Yea whites won’t be 50% when changes will start to take place
While there will be billions of Indians and blacks

Not enough whites to go around. Didn’t you say you failed grade 10 math ?

• JFL
blacks will not get to reproduce due to technology increasing exponentially and birth rates dropping to zero in africa due to the sale of female android robots in the 2030s:

Africans are too poor to afford snow bunny robots

These robots will drop western, Asian and Latin birth rates to 0

While only blacks and Indians will keep reproducing and create a future Indian/black mix race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
no, the economies in africa and india will also get better:

Still shit compared to west and other places

You really think they’ll be rich in 10 years
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Also Barcelona team will be 100% black by 2030

• +1
Over we're all gonna go brachycephalic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
yes they will

kings league will become popular which will make the current football pitch's smaller, this will make it easier to for white players to be better than blacks:

"The Kings League was able to reach a large audience in its first week, with viewers watching the matches for 2.9 million hours, and 786K simultaneous viewers being reached in the Porcinos FC vs Saiyans FC game. On average, every match had 423K viewers, which is a great number, especially for a league that is still starting."
charts-kingsleague-2-5f3ec80773fca8ac8199c9c1478b8e05.png

https://streamscharts.com/news/kings-league-debuts-great-viewership

stop using a white gif if you are not white
Nigga I’m white and full european
I’m just not coping
I’ve seen demographics change right in front of me

Future is 100% Indian-black

So basically Slavs

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
So basically Slavs
What part of that description made you think of Slavs jfl? Since when do Slavs look like mulattos with Asian eyes

• +1
Man you’re coping sooo hard

Most white people are anti babies bcz climate change

Yea whites won’t be 50% when changes will start to take place
While there will be billions of Indians and blacks

Not enough whites to go around. Didn’t you say you failed grade 10 math ?
I didn’t say most people will be white in the future, I said most people will be mixed with white, there’s a BIG difference. I didn’t fail 10th grade math but I am better at it then you

I didn’t say most people will be white in the future, I said most people will be mixed with white, there’s a BIG difference. I didn’t fail 10th grade math but I am better at it then you
Nigga you suuuck at math

There won’t be enough whites to mix with billions of Indians and Africans

Yea maybe they’ll be 10% white in future but that’s insignificant

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Like evverybody is not triracial even now.

Europeans themselves are triracial.

Neothitic farmers + Aryans + Native hunter gatherers

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, fauxfox and 1 other person
you are black, you are using the world nigga, it makes no sense to talk with you because your intelligence is 1000 times inferior to ours
I’m not black
You’re a coping idiot

Look at African birth rates

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Like evverybody is not triracial even now.

Europeans themselves are triracial.

Neothitic farmers + Aryans + Native hunter gatherers
No they’re not. Muh everyone is mixed. BS. You know exactly what I mean

• +1
No they’re not. Muh everyone is mixed. BS. You know exactly what I mean
They are. Everyone is mixed except maybe Sentinelese people, Pure Aboriginals and similar isolated tribes. You yourself are mixed.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 16369
if you were white you would be intelligent enough to understand it

why do you have a black female in your avi and why do you say nigga?
Where’s black female
Are you fucking blind ?

Everyone says nigga

Also I’m not a coping idiot.
look how fast African population is increasing

Why do you think it’ll change anytime soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, CopeMoreCumskins., PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
They are. Everyone is mixed except maybe Sentinelese people, Pure Aboriginals and similar isolated tribes. You yourself are mixed.
semantics. You know exactly what I mean when I say “mixed”. I probably do have a little mongoloid blood because Genghis khan reached Eastern Europe but probably no more then 5%

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Aren't you Brazilian?
I’m Balkan white living in North America

Was born here and I’ve seen demographics change in last 10-15 years

Too many coping retards in this forum

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, poopoohead and fauxfox
android robots in 2032
technological increase and a better economy makes people don't want children
Africans will still be living in mud huts

Indians will still be pooping on streets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and ;-;
I’m Balkan white living in North America

Was born here and I’ve seen demographics change in last 10-15 years

Too many coping retards in this forum
If anything the demographic change in the US leads towards more Hispanics and surprisingly Asians, Asian population is exploding. Blacks are very stagnant due to high abortion rates, and a greater proportion of blacks every year are African immigrants rather than African Americans. US' future demographics are basically Brazil but whiter and with more Asians.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 25377, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
If anything the demographic change in the US leads towards more Hispanics and surprisingly Asians, Asian population is exploding. Blacks are very stagnant due to high abortion rates, and a greater proportion of blacks every year are African immigrants rather than African Americans. US' future demographics are basically Brazil but whiter and with more Asians.
Canada is mostly Indian
Walk around any large city and 90% people you see are Indian

Asians have very low birth rates
Hispanics have low birth rates too

Future is Indian-black hybrid with insignificant amount of white/Asian/Hispanic dna

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and ;-;
My area used to be 70% white 7-10 years ago
Today it’s not even 10% white

@Octillionaire see what I mean when I say there won’t be enough whites to mix with deathnics

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 16369
Damn the future is just awful to think about in many ways. but but but what about the little robot we landed on mars :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and ;-;
Canada is mostly Indian
Walk around any large city and 90% people you see are Indian
View attachment 2043539
Asians have very low birth rates
Hispanics have low birth rates too

Future is Indian-black hybrid with insignificant amount of white/Asian/Hispanic dna
Asian birthrates stabilize to the US average when they're raised here.
In East Asian countries they are low though. Asian immigration to the US is extremely high. I wouldn't be surprised if they reach 10% of the countries population. Canada is weird because all the Indians are in Toronto and all the Asians are in Vancouver so it's much more segregated.

I don't understand your emphasis on Blacks though. Are you saying that will come from African Americans or African immigrants? They can't get here by land so I really doubt it, for Europe it's a different story though. Ozone repairing itself is VERY good for Africa tbh. It means they can reach food self sufficiency far sooner

Trust me as an African the majority of African immigrants I know wish their countries were decent and stable so they can immediately go back. My parents have built schools in Somalia and plan to set up a local business chain too. Many dislike it here and solely go for the standard of living. It might be different in Europe though, African immigrants to the US are typically to a higher standard than the refugees in Europe.

• +1
My area used to be 70% white 7-10 years ago
Today it’s not even 10% white

@Octillionaire see what I mean when I say there won’t be enough whites to mix with deathnics
Demographics don’t shift that quickly, so you’re just making things up

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7580
Asian birthrates stabilize to the US average when they're raised here.
In East Asian countries they are low though. Asian immigration to the US is extremely high. I wouldn't be surprised if they reach 10% of the countries population. Canada is weird because all the Indians are in Toronto and all the Asians are in Vancouver so it's much more segregated.

I don't understand your emphasis on Blacks though. Are you saying that will come from African Americans or African immigrants? They can't get here by land so I really doubt it, for Europe it's a different story though. Ozone repairing itself is VERY good for Africa tbh. It means they can reach food self sufficiency far sooner

Trust me as an African the majority of African immigrants wish their countries were decent and stable so they can immediately go back. Many dislike it here and solely go for the standard of living. It might be different in Europe though, African immigrants to the US are typically to a higher standard than the refugees in Europe.
No I mean African immigrants
And no Vancouver is also increasing becoming Indian and many Asians are leaving the country

Asians here have lower birth rates than whites
Not uncommon to see white families with 3+ children
Rarely see Asians with large families most born here are also only child

Demographics don’t shift that quickly, so you’re just making things up
Look up how many immigrants trudoo is inviting to the country

Immigration rate here is 8-15 times higher than rest of the west

Didn’t you see my thread of redditors complaining about Indian takeover ?

Go to r/canada r/Ontario r/British Columbia and search threads about immigration

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
A

in 15 years all the west will be yellow

No I mean African immigrants
And no Vancouver is also increasing becoming Indian and many Asians are leaving the country

Asians here have lower birth rates than whites
Not uncommon to see white families with 3+ children
Rarely see Asians with large families most born here are also only child
Weird, in the US Asian families are always minimum 2 kids. There are very few African immigrants here in the US. Number is rising but still small. I hear fellows Somalis are a menace in Canada lol, shits sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
9F36294E 370F 44FB BFD8 0D4FB57919A1
@Octillionaire canadas population is pretty small yet we get 100k + indians every 3 months

That’s not even counting illegals and international students

It wasn’t like this before trudeau

Most people here can’t even speak English

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
werent all those guys white anyway
Neolithic farmers were practically Arabs. There is a reason why so many South Europeans so ethnics

And western hunter gatherers would have looked like meeks with more Caucasian nose

• Woah
Neolithic farmers were practically Arabs. There is a reason why so many South Europeans so ethnics

And western hunter gatherers would have looked like meeks with more Caucasian nose

those western hunter gatherer guys look pretty good,how tall were they on avg?

View attachment 2043546 @Octillionaire canadas population is pretty small yet we get 100k + indians every 3 months

That’s not even counting illegals and international students

It wasn’t like this before trudeau

Most people here can’t even speak English
It says on google that Trudeau is bringing in about 500,000 immigrants per year which is a shit ton considering there’s only 35 million people living in Canada

Only Sicilian rape baby’s are ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872