The Paternal age affect

B

bppharmacist

Iron
The paternal age affect might be the reason your an autistic, NEET, genetically failed incel. If your parents had you over the age of around 35 especially your mother you got a higher chance of having bottom of the barrel, incelish conditions like autism, klinefelters, bipolar the list goes on. I also have a theory that your more likely to be unathletic and generally weaker than others your age. WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Alexios, RealNinja and 1 other person
Its well known that younger women = higher genetic quality but its not socially acceptable to call it out

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
The paternal age affect might be the reason your an autistic, NEET, genetically failed incel. If your parents had you over the age of around 35 especially your mother you got a higher chance of having bottom of the barrel, incelish conditions like autism, klinefelters, bipolar the list goes on. I also have a theory that your more likely to be unathletic and generally weaker than others your age. WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?!
Valid theory. My mom had me at almost 40. Like wtf were you doing woman

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexios
Its well known that younger women = higher genetic quality but its not socially acceptable to call it out
Yeah true because normies hate anything that leans towards 'eugenics' when in reality not having a kid over the age of 35 because he will probably come out retarded cuz your eggs are bad should be common fucking sense

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Thebbcmaxxer
Yeah true because normies hate anything that leans towards 'eugenics' when in reality not having a kid over the age of 35 because he will probably come out retarded cuz your eggs are bad should be common fucking sense
“ But women have to focus on muh career go boss girl!” :soy::soy::soy: Meanwhile your kid will end up with autism:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and bppharmacist
Cope