The pathetic and sad truth about gymcels ( gymcelling is cope )

Shut up oldcel burden, come clean my car I'll give you some money so you can atleast afford one meal from your own money at 30:feelskek::feelskek:
Jfl at you retard I'm living your dream in the west, stay mad in India

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Gym is better then rotting but will likely not get you foids on its own

Gymcellin is good for fighting ageing muscle loss bone loss and other health issues

1 hrs of gym cardio with proper eating and supplements and sleep is good

• +1
Gym is better then rotting but will likely not get you foids on its own

Gymcellin is good for fighting ageing muscle loss bone loss and other health issues

1 hrs of gym cardio with proper eating and supplements and sleep is good
Im subhuman you saw my face, gymcellin wont do shit for me i don't care about my health issues

Most people don't have subhuman genetics tho. It's a normie zoomer trend, not for subhumans like you. It's self-improvement for normal people.
The average normie will still be taller than you, with broader shoulders, more NT and better looking, but now he will just also have muscles. You will still be SUBHUMAN, but with muscles. So for people like you, it is indeed cope.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Most people don't have subhuman genetics tho. It's a normie zoomer trend, not for subhumans like you. It's self-improvement for normal people.

Lmao. So 80% of people are not attractive, but even so they are getting laid, right? Look at the people who study/studied with you. The average NT normie don't have subhuman genetics like you. That's why they normie. A below average person would never be able to be accept in society.

there is no such thing as a curry with a good body , subhuman genetics is too deep due to 4000 years of arranged marriages and inbreeding
you retard its because of famine muh inbreeding

Lmao. So 80% of people are not attractive, but even so they are getting laid, right? Look at the people who study/studied with you. The average NT normie don't have subhuman genetics like you. That's why they normie. A below average person would never be able to be accept in society.
80 percent of people arent getting laid:p

Sure. Only a small percentage of men are getting laid. The rest are on their stinky rooms browsing black pill forums :ROFLMAO:
snicker its not about getting laid its about how consistent and also about keeping ltrs, who cares about sleeping here and there, also some people have failos that are easier to fix, others harder

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh, Curry Suicide and 250722
foids aren't attracted to them

So 80% of people are not attractive, but even so they are getting laid, right?
Getting laid in a bar or by betabuxing does not count, only being a slayer does, might as well go full hikimori if you can't imitate the life of men in movies, it's giga over

Absolutely right. It's funny too. Short dudes only make their lack of height stand out all the more when they get big and ripped. Nothing more funny looking than a little 5'7 dude that's jacked.

• +1
i was expecting some kind of proof not just some curry ramblings

There are overweight homeless men getting adopted by young hot women

Yet there are people who gymmaxx and can't get shit

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
This will be my first serious post on this bluepilled coping zoomer forum becuase seriously, I cannot believe how fucking uneducated some of you smucks on here are.

Listen you piece of shit, genetics is genetics. You cant cheat your genetic destiny.

Use ur little shit brain for just a second, will lifting weights fix your subhuman height? no it wont, it might change your face if you have good bones under your fat face but most gymcels are not fat because they have been going to the gym day in day out like a retard while counting calories and forcing themselves to eat tons of protein everyday. Unless you are at least high tier normie with a nice face, frame and over 6′1, gymcelling won't improve your chances with women at all. Its over if you are subhuman looking.

Some may do it for health but health doesn't require anything more than cardio to stay fit and active and gain enough muscle to avoid old age attrition. Putting on big muscles won't improve health infact in some cases it maybe harmful long term.

You are on a program, eating right, working out multiple times every week for what? Chad doesn't even try its all just a massive cope You need good genetics to succeed in life and if you have such genes you'll never need to gymcel anyway because women will be naturally attracted you and you'd have been getting validation for as long as you were getting pubes.

Gymcelling is a joke i see ugly guys with nice bodies everyday and look at tinder its full of ripped guys do you really think having a nice body is something special today? JFL its all about face,race and height. Gymcelling is a fucking joke and the reality that he did all of this for years for nothing will break him.
you think even if you eat protein your face will be fat lolwut

i was expecting some kind of proof not just some curry ramblings
why do you think curries try to bring down the methods of averagecels. prolly bc theyre eternally doomed and wanna f with anyone who can do anything about it. the non-doomed people position

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and justadude
Construction workers get paid to lift materials.
Gymcels pay to be allowed to repeatedly lift a piece of iron.

This will be my first serious post on this bluepilled coping zoomer forum becuase seriously, I cannot believe how fucking uneducated some of you smucks on here are.

Listen you piece of shit, genetics is genetics. You cant cheat your genetic destiny.

Use ur little shit brain for just a second, will lifting weights fix your subhuman height? no it wont, it might change your face if you have good bones under your fat face but most gymcels are not fat because they have been going to the gym day in day out like a retard while counting calories and forcing themselves to eat tons of protein everyday. Unless you are at least high tier normie with a nice face, frame and over 6′1, gymcelling won't improve your chances with women at all. Its over if you are subhuman looking.

Some may do it for health but health doesn't require anything more than cardio to stay fit and active and gain enough muscle to avoid old age attrition. Putting on big muscles won't improve health infact in some cases it maybe harmful long term.

You are on a program, eating right, working out multiple times every week for what? Chad doesn't even try its all just a massive cope You need good genetics to succeed in life and if you have such genes you'll never need to gymcel anyway because women will be naturally attracted you and you'd have been getting validation for as long as you were getting pubes.

Gymcelling is a joke i see ugly guys with nice bodies everyday and look at tinder its full of ripped guys do you really think having a nice body is something special today? JFL its all about face,race and height. Gymcelling is a fucking joke and the reality that he did all of this for years for nothing will break him.
Faggot, didn’t read.

Attachments

• 1AEE1A0A-1D71-4401-97C6-5E0A2EC377E1.jpeg
    1AEE1A0A-1D71-4401-97C6-5E0A2EC377E1.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 0
Absolute rubbish. Do a fake female Hinge profile and chances are your standouts (aka Chad) all definitely look like they lift. Some of them are even personal trainers, or have public instagrams where they post workouts. Even the ‘HQNP’ guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and CEO of Sex

You chat shit

I went zante most shredded cunt on island all the birches on me loving my dominant ripped physique don’t listen to this lazy turd get six pack and fuvking flex 💪

bump

• Love it
Reactions: Curry Suicide