The pathetic and sad truth about gymcels ( gymcelling is cope )

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
This will be my first serious post on this bluepilled coping zoomer forum becuase seriously, I cannot believe how fucking uneducated some of you smucks on here are.

Listen you piece of shit, genetics is genetics. You cant cheat your genetic destiny.

Use ur little shit brain for just a second, will lifting weights fix your subhuman height? no it wont, it might change your face if you have good bones under your fat face but most gymcels are not fat because they have been going to the gym day in day out like a retard while counting calories and forcing themselves to eat tons of protein everyday. Unless you are at least high tier normie with a nice face, frame and over 6′1, gymcelling won't improve your chances with women at all. Its over if you are subhuman looking.

Some may do it for health but health doesn't require anything more than cardio to stay fit and active and gain enough muscle to avoid old age attrition. Putting on big muscles won't improve health infact in some cases it maybe harmful long term.

You are on a program, eating right, working out multiple times every week for what? Chad doesn't even try its all just a massive cope You need good genetics to succeed in life and if you have such genes you'll never need to gymcel anyway because women will be naturally attracted you and you'd have been getting validation for as long as you were getting pubes.

Gymcelling is a joke i see ugly guys with nice bodies everyday and look at tinder its full of ripped guys do you really think having a nice body is something special today? JFL its all about face,race and height. Gymcelling is a fucking joke and the reality that he did all of this for years for nothing will break him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, bruhmaxxing, EggKing and 18 others
😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

Attachments

• erty2d3-1.mp4
    3.6 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Elvisandreaa, Skywalker and 7 others
Don't want to come off as condescending but bro you are 30 year old 3PSL curry why should I listen to your advice? :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Emiqrox, asylum escapee #762 and 31 others
didnt read a word u dumb lazy faggot

every since i hit the gym i got girls approaches and a girlfriend before i had jackshit and im 5‘9.5

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 20683 and 17 others
@RabidRosaries and @VicMackey

Come teach your lil bro a lesson

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Don't want to come off as condescending but bro you are 30 year old 3PSL curry why should I listen to your advice? :feelshaha:
30 years of life experience :feelsokman:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and ascension
didnt read a word u dumb lazy faggot

every since i hit the gym i got girls approaches and a girlfriend before i had jackshit and im 5‘9.5
didnt read a word u dumb coping faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and GetShrekt
@playboicarti avg indian cope

• +1
Gymcelling can make HTNs ascend to chadlite and LTN to MTN.Obviously chad doesn't need it and subhuman can't benefit you muppet.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Yerico7, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Gymcelling can make HTNs ascend to chadlite and LTN to MTN.Obviously chad doesn't need it and subhuman can't benefit you muppet.
Gymcelling can be a small halo but its not worth all the time and work it takes :forcedsmile::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 15827
Listen to my advice, gymcelling won’t give you ltr success you will get cucked but you will get more lays

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, HerpDerpson and Curry Suicide
He's 2 PSL. That's where his advice comes from. There's nothing to be salvaged by gymcelling if you don't have either face or height (at least one of the 2).

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Yerico7, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Gymcelling can be a small halo but its not worth all the time and work it takes :forcedsmile::lul::lul:
Wdym it takes 6 months for not looking dyel increasing cartenoids mental health testosterone neck size and has lots of downstream effects. workout for 5 hours a week is not a huge investment lmao and btw the halo is not small. It can help in social media maxing as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, htnambition, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Wdym it takes 6 months for not looking dyel increasing cartenoids mental health testosterone neck size and has lots of downstream effects. workout for 5 hours a week is not a huge investment lmao and btw the halo is not small. It can help in social media maxing as well
6 months 1 meek :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Salludon ascended by roiding and fillers

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Tallooksmaxxer and Curry Suicide
Listen to my advice, gymcelling won’t give you ltr success you will get cucked but you will get more lays
He's 2 PSL. That's where his advice comes from. There's nothing to be salvaged by gymcelling if you don't have either face or height (at least one of the 2).
Gymcelling has increased my SMV personally but I was already ascended before it. Maybe for incels surgery is better though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
Gymcelling is 'cope jfl get outta here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Curry Suicide
Gymcelling is 'cope jfl get outta here

I wonder why you didn't show your subhuman face :lul: you really think a girls is going to look at your body twice? ripped guys are everywhere and some of them aren't ugly and ethnic like you

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and softlysoftly
@Kingkellz already discussed and like proved it is not cope

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, eduardkoopman, Kingkellz and 2 others
@Kingkellz already discussed and like proved it is not cope
I just debunked it faggot

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
I wonder why you didn't show your subhuman face :lul: you really think a girls is going to look at your body twice? ripped guys are everywhere and some of them aren't ugly and ethnic like you
I don't wanna dox my face
@FailedNormieManlet @DoctorLooksmax @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Chinacurry say I'm a solid chadlite
With the body halo it's ideal irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Chinacurry and 1 other person
he is gl, and yes dude body halo is real

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Chadethnic101
Unless you are at least high tier normie with a nice face, frame and over 6′1,
you just said over 6'1 but none of the guys in like kingkellz experiments were 6ft they were legit manlets you stupid coper his tinder experiments debunked your stupid baseless claims

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Chadethnic101 and Curry Suicide
I don't wanna dox my face
@FailedNormieManlet @DoctorLooksmax @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Chinacurry say I'm a solid chadlite
With the body halo it's ideal irl
curries cant rate

This will be my first serious post on this bluepilled coping zoomer forum becuase seriously, I cannot believe how fucking uneducated some of you smucks on here are.

Listen you piece of shit, genetics is genetics. You cant cheat your genetic destiny.

Use ur little shit brain for just a second, will lifting weights fix your subhuman height? no it wont, it might change your face if you have good bones under your fat face but most gymcels are not fat because they have been going to the gym day in day out like a retard while counting calories and forcing themselves to eat tons of protein everyday. Unless you are at least high tier normie with a nice face, frame and over 6′1, gymcelling won't improve your chances with women at all. Its over if you are subhuman looking.

Some may do it for health but health doesn't require anything more than cardio to stay fit and active and gain enough muscle to avoid old age attrition. Putting on big muscles won't improve health infact in some cases it maybe harmful long term.

You are on a program, eating right, working out multiple times every week for what? Chad doesn't even try its all just a massive cope You need good genetics to succeed in life and if you have such genes you'll never need to gymcel anyway because women will be naturally attracted you and you'd have been getting validation for as long as you were getting pubes.

Gymcelling is a joke i see ugly guys with nice bodies everyday and look at tinder its full of ripped guys do you really think having a nice body is something special today? JFL its all about face,race and height. Gymcelling is a fucking joke and the reality that he did all of this for years for nothing will break him.
yeah this one is a rare L my g

some guys can ascend hard from gym

especially tall lanklets

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
2994459 dnr

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Adriana Lima, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
you just said over 6'1 but none of the guys in like kingkellz experiments were 6ft they were legit manlets you stupid coper his tinder experiments debunked your stupid baseless claims
:soy::soy:

yeah this one is a rare L my g

some guys can ascend hard from gym

especially tall lanklets
I said if you are above 6'1 it can help. read the thread

respond with emojis when I brutally expose your illogical ass over for you
You don't expose anything you coping retard. Keep working out though "we are all gonna make it brah" :lul::lul:

curries cant rate
@DoctorLooksmax isn't a fucking curry is he, one of the most objective raters on this site
@Prettyboy said I was a chadpreet too

These are objective ratings from users
Plenty other non Curry's rated me chadlite too

respond with emojis when I brutally expose your illogical ass over for you

He is the best looking Indian I’ve seen on this site yet ngl + he has lean body halo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Chadethnic101
@DoctorLooksmax isn't a fucking curry is he, one of the most objective raters on this site
@Prettyboy said I was a chadpreet too

These are objective ratings from users
Plenty other non Curry's rated me chadlite too
you are ethnic :feelshaha:

He is the best looking Indian I’ve seen on this site yet ngl + he has lean body halo
best looking indian = low tier white normie

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax

So true tbh lol I have to gym just to look human meanwhile I have a friend who does well with girls who is naturally ripped from just swimming JFL
What do you think of roids though?

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide