The perfect cost and design for Chin, Cheek, and Jaw Angle implants

Jade

Jade

Banned
Do you let your doctor make all the decisions for your looks and your future, or do you take matters into your own hands?

Are you the type that says, Doc, do whatever you think is best for my looks, or do you demand the exact measurements, implant style, and surgical procedure type?

Many say they've had "custom implants" but have never seen them. Seeing a picture of a design at a doctor's office or on a screen means absolutely nothing. The reality is that what you see as the supposed implant on a screen could very well be very different from the actual physical implant.

In 2019 I accompanied my close friend to have his "custom chin and jaw wraparound" and cheeks surgery. He had already had an off-the-shelf chin and jaw angle implants but didn't like how they looked. The chin implant had moved, and the whole thing was a mess.

A few days before the new surgery, he still had doubts because he felt he needed to review or reexamine the implant's design.

This was not his first time with this doctor, and they knew him well. They asked him to send the confirmation payment about a week before the surgery, but he still felt unsure.

He had only had one in-person consultation with his doctor a few months back. He drove from NY to Indianapolis and agreed on some measurements for his implants.

Later, he got some pictures from the doctor's office that included some measurements and shiny designs.

A few days before the surgery date, someone at the doctor's office asked him to send the payment so they could order the implants.

He asked to speak to the doctor because he felt scared and did not want to make any mistakes. He had already spent a small fortune on his previous surgeries, and this one was even more expensive. He had spent months and months recovering before, so he was understandably worried - he knew the hell that was awaiting him.

So, he spoke with the doctor, and he felt better. The doctor told him everything would be ok and that everything looked fine.

He sent the money over and drove to Indianapolis. Of course, everything went well, and there were no complications with the surgery.

But wait, how did they make those implants that fast? It does not take a few days to create custom implants, and you will not order them if you haven't gotten payment for them first.

I will not name names, but a popular silicone implant maker charges $300 per design change or every time they call on their technician. Typically, the doctor sends out a few measurements, and the technicians send back some renderings for approval.

Sometimes, the patient gets to have a say in the design. It looks more like, uhh yes or ok!

Semi-custom fit does not mean custom design. Even when fixed with screws, silicone implants move and erode the bone. If you get hit or sleep on your side, the screws can tear the silicone and make them loose.

These implants cost a fortune in the States, and they are made of silicone. I know I sound like a whine B, but I will not make the same mistakes- I will not lose years of my life and tens of thousands either.

He wants to replace his implants yet AGAIN, and I don't blame him - he really didn't get the look he was after.

How much should true custom-designed implants cost to you?

How would you like to design them?

Which method would you prefer, intraoral or via an external incision?

I need you to tell me if you have tried www.designmyimplants.com and if you recommend them. Help me out. If not this community, then who?
View attachment 1711184

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Patient A
How much did you get paid? Do they still hire?

Last edited:
Great FIC, ill give it a 6/10

Show up to the surgeons office with a 3d printed version of the jaw and cheek implants you want will earn u a 1 way ticket to the mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Deleted member 17345 and zeek
Show up to the surgeons office with a 3d printed version of the jaw and cheek implants you want will earn u a 1 way ticket to the mental asylum
Maybe. I have been asking around here for days. Now that I post my feelings, people start insulting me. You have not insulted me and I do see what you are saying. Thank you.

Maybe. I have been asking around here for days. Now that I post my feelings, people start insulting me. You have not insulted me and I do see what you are saying. Thank you.
ah iw as kidding bro , go for it

You should probably think about deleting your account

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Didn’t see this

Shit joke tho you didn’t even like the guys main thread post.

Autism
projecting, autism for caring so much about that shit

Great FIC, ill give it a 6/10
I would temp ban you both for this junk in Good looksmaxing threads

People like you make the forum borderline unusable

@Master used to make sure his mods kept the forum under control

Not anymore, now it’s just a honeypot only

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

what an odd guy you are

autism

• +1
Reactions: chemosh

The guy tells a shit story followed by some questions that look like a sales pitch followed by a website he is probably promoting and you call this a good thread?
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, RealSurgerymax and PubertyMaxxer
The guy tells a shit story followed by some questions that look like a sales pitch followed by a website he is probably promoting and you call this a good thread?
Your profile picture is really scary, and your assumptions are not appreciated. Why would you attack me if you don't have anything nice to say?

Maybe I don't want to say too much in my post. It has been years of my life dealing with these mistakes, and it's not just the money but everything else that comes with going through something like this.

Maybe you don't have experience, and perhaps you are a bit cynical about this. I would ask you to be respectful if you can't offer me some support.

Respectfully,

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Better than the vast majority of threads these days and there’s lessons to be learned

Your profile picture is really scary, and your assumptions are not appreciated. Why would you attack me if you don't have anything nice to say?

Maybe I don't want to say too much in my post. It has been years of my life dealing with these mistakes, and it's not just the money but everything else that comes with going through something like this.

Maybe you don't have experience, and perhaps you are a bit cynical about this. I would ask you to be respectful if you can't offer me some support.

Respectfully,
It’s all good brother. It’s a good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Do you let your doctor make all the decisions for your looks and your future, or do you take matters into your own hands?

Are you the type that says, Doc, do whatever you think is best for my looks, or do you demand the exact measurements, implant style, and surgical procedure type?

Many say they've had "custom implants" but have never seen them. Seeing a picture of a design at a doctor's office or on a screen means absolutely nothing. The reality is that what you see as the supposed implant on a screen could very well be very different from the actual physical implant.

In 2019 I accompanied my close friend to have his "custom chin and jaw wraparound" and cheeks surgery. He had already had an off-the-shelf chin and jaw angle implants but didn't like how they looked. The chin implant had moved, and the whole thing was a mess.

A few days before the new surgery, he still had doubts because he felt he needed to review or reexamine the implant's design.

This was not his first time with this doctor, and they knew him well. They asked him to send the confirmation payment about a week before the surgery, but he still felt unsure.

He had only had one in-person consultation with his doctor a few months back. He drove from NY to Indianapolis and agreed on some measurements for his implants.

Later, he got some pictures from the doctor's office that included some measurements and shiny designs.

A few days before the surgery date, someone at the doctor's office asked him to send the payment so they could order the implants.

He asked to speak to the doctor because he felt scared and did not want to make any mistakes. He had already spent a small fortune on his previous surgeries, and this one was even more expensive. He had spent months and months recovering before, so he was understandably worried - he knew the hell that was awaiting him.

So, he spoke with the doctor, and he felt better. The doctor told him everything would be ok and that everything looked fine.

He sent the money over and drove to Indianapolis. Of course, everything went well, and there were no complications with the surgery.

But wait, how did they make those implants that fast? It does not take a few days to create custom implants, and you will not order them if you haven't gotten payment for them first.

I will not name names, but a popular silicone implant maker charges $300 per design change or every time they call on their technician. Typically, the doctor sends out a few measurements, and the technicians send back some renderings for approval.

Sometimes, the patient gets to have a say in the design. It looks more like, uhh yes or ok!

Semi-custom fit does not mean custom design. Even when fixed with screws, silicone implants move and erode the bone. If you get hit or sleep on your side, the screws can tear the silicone and make them loose.

These implants cost a fortune in the States, and they are made of silicone. I know I sound like a whine B, but I will not make the same mistakes- I will not lose years of my life and tens of thousands either.

He wants to replace his implants yet AGAIN, and I don't blame him - he really didn't get the look he was after.

How much should true custom-designed implants cost to you?

How would you like to design them?

Which method would you prefer, intraoral or via an external incision?

I need you to tell me if you have tried www.designmyimplants.com and if you recommend them. Help me out. If not this community, then who?
View attachment 1711184
Well you obviously own the website. The wording is exactly like your post style and this isn’t a real company that exists..

Anyway you’re wrong, Implantech has a 7 day turn around time from confirmation and they can rush it if needed. They also only start charging the extra $300 after you need a 3rd or 4th revision session. You get at least one free revision session but it might actually be 2.

Indianapolis lol, I know who you’re talking about. But for reference DePuy Synthes (PEEK) has even faster rushing than implantech.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg and Jade
Well you obviously own the website. The wording is exactly like your post style and this isn’t a real company that exists..

Anyway you’re wrong, Implantech has a 7 day turn around time from confirmation and they can rush it if needed. They also only start charging the extra $300 after you need a 3rd or 4th revision session. You get at least one free revision session but it might actually be 2.

Indianapolis lol, I know who you’re talking about. But for reference DePuy Synthes (PEEK) has even faster rushing than implantech.
Yess!! I own it. So, never use them. They suck! lol
If something works for you and you are happy, don't change them! By the way, I was going to go with DePuy Synthes (PEEK), but I couldn't afford them.

Last edited: