The perfect male face, as defined by women

There's no bigger halo than having a perfect hairline with insane quality ngl. Don't really even have to be white just don't be dravidian
View attachment 1137060

Copers can cope with leforts and bimaxes but hair is everything.
you can always fraud ur hairline w a fringe tho

Kinda have that, but also have slight nct, wonder how much of a failo it is,

in case like me, where it's "chinky" and not bug-eyed nct:

View attachment 1137073View attachment 1137075
Well if u hace blue eyes like this guy I think u are safe, but yeah NCT sucks, the only way I've seen that it looks actually good is combined with a great of hooding and PCT eyebrows (in that case is a halo due to harmony)

For all you guys with lack of diphormism, don't worry. According to a study, in countries where healthcare is better, and death rates are lower, women prefer mating with more femenine men.
This is because since there are very little dangers in the area, women don't need big and strong men to defend them, and so they search for cuter, more emotional looking guys.

The perfect male face, as defined by women.

I just don’t get it. Help me understand.🤔

so, woman are basically all lesbians?

View attachment 1136052
Dimorphism influence is overrated.

It's a factor of matter.
But imo. Less than good proportions, symmetry, etc..

Well if u hace blue eyes like this guy I think u are safe, but yeah NCT sucks, the only way I've seen that it looks actually good is combined with a great of hooding and PCT eyebrows (in that case is a halo due to harmony)
Yeah blue eyes, BUT more medium blue, therefore looks dark blue in some environments, so it's not a halo.

Now I'm trying to permasquint to get more aesthetic eye area (think Somerhalder), but I don't wanna try too hard and end up looking like Clint Eastwood lol

Hair, skin, leaness, coloring take this into account

Can't do anything for his features without surgery

Now start working on the things you can Control and tadaaa ur ascending

This confirms the fact that women are low E and like low dimorphism on men, which is brutal.

post the source ffs

Yeah blue eyes, BUT more medium blue, therefore looks dark blue in some environments, so it's not a halo.

Now I'm trying to permasquint to get more aesthetic eye area (think Somerhalder), but I don't wanna try too hard and end up looking like Clint Eastwood lol
Is it possible to do it?