The perfect male face, as defined by women

RICO

RICO

Equinox
The perfect male face, as defined by women.

I just don’t get it. Help me understand.🤔

so, woman are basically all lesbians?

814132CF FD37 4F7A 92C9 E46F9FFC8C11

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 11963, terrorblade and 19 others
6ED425CA 0431 4F48 B4E3 9039927A712C
Counting from the top which one is better, 1, 2, or 3?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
as defined by underage JBs that you will never be able to smash because of the laws in place

literally all he needs is a wider jaw and he'd be a total chad. still looks like a prettyboy chad here ngl....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Patient A, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
Looks top tier

the perfect man must have some trace of feminity since masculinity in itself is disgusting to females.
Why is masculinity so disgusting to females?

Why is masculinity so disgusting to females?
I think it’s because historically pic 3 would kill her current partner, then kill her children, finally enslaving and raping her. Pic 3 is the type of guy to constantly be raiding and killing other men, a dangerous lifestyle. Not safe for her, or her children. So she has sex with pic 3 and then makes pic 1 (the stable male provider) take care of her and pic 3’s child. A good strategy. Don’t you think?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: animo123, terrorblade, Patient A and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, AscendingHero, Zias and 3 others

View attachment 1136052
No dude, Women just don't know what they like/want if you ask them. They got this idealized version in their heads of how they think everything should be (which is subject to fickle change btw), but their ideals come crumbling down whenever they're faced with reality. This is precisely why women should never have the right to vote.

That face won't attract them, they just think it would.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, terrorblade, Patient A and 9 others
Is that why criminals and bullies are always the most sexually successful among males?

I think it’s all about risk taking. Pic 3 is a risk taker.

criminals and bullies are more risk-taking, so they're willing to take high risks that bug eyed ottermen won't take, high risk high reward, they just take, and to take is better than to lose even if it's unfair and immoral

often these aggressive men have weaknesses they cover up with aggression and aren't good at being honest or loving, but it still works at least for the short-term because they're willing to take.
This is also probably why people trust blue eyes less than brown eyes. Blue eyes are a cromagnon trait, cro magnon were hunter gatherings and 100% had blue eyes. Genetically we are programmed to trust brown eyed farmers From towns and citys more than the wild blue eyed men of the north who hunt and raid. Pic 3 like cro magnon man is dangerous.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, Patient A, ezio6 and 2 others
Artificial intelligence also likes pic 1, a great score 9 out of 10

1E3386FF C1D6 4B95 BC51 3640ED49D912

female personalityinkwell moment

• JFL
Reactions: RealTruecel

View attachment 1136052

Defined by which women ? i see no consensus also jfl if you think that's a feminine face

View attachment 1136052
I wonder how much the environment plays on this choice, perhaps in a chaotic stressful environment women would make a more masculine looking face.

looks like Emma Watson

View attachment 1136052
Images

It is not much different from Tymoth chalamet.
It is classified as beautiful, what is not wrong, beautiful is different from sexual attraction, in this case women classify women as more attractive, so they find an androgen face as more beautiful, basically because they associate it with feminine traits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6 and datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Effortless, datboijj and 2 others

View attachment 1136052
Strong eyes, brows, chin, hair and do not forget the jawline. What is 'lesbian' in this again?

Where did you get this?

i mean he is a mogger but not ideal.

He has the all the features most Chads have

Low set Eyebrows
Thick Dark eyebrows
Straight narrow nose
Good Lip Size
Downturned Inner Eye corner
Long hair

Aesthetically beautiful

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, terrorblade, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
He has the all the features most Chads have

Low set Eyebrows
Thick Dark eyebrows
Straight narrow nose
Good Lip Size
Downturned Inner Eye corner
Long hair

Aesthetically beautiful
Also the most important trait, straight defined jawline, so High angularity

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, terrorblade, Effortless and 2 others
Genetically we are programmed to trust brown eyed farmers From towns and citys more than the wild blue eyed men of the north who hunt and raid.
wouldn't you be genetically programmed to trust whichever group you actually belong to, also I wouldn't exactly call the average nordic low trust
as defined by women.
I wouldn't call 12 year olds "women"

OP's lower third too narrow, eye height to width ratio should be 1:3, pale skin, bright red lips. Looks like a twink

Anybody want to deny just be white and have hair in this thread?

reminder I’m the only blackpilled user on this forum along with @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 2214 and volcelfatcel
Hair and white >>>>>>

There's no bigger halo than having a perfect hairline with insane quality ngl. Don't really even have to be white just don't be dravidian
Zayn Malik Hairstyle The Quiff

Copers can cope with leforts and bimaxes but hair is everything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, datboijj and SubhumanCurrycel
He looks like me but like w/ white lower third structure...

I'll find a way to cope w/ this.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel

Would do anything for Moose Ali Khans hairline at age 55 ngl. Solely grayfox Chad because of hair, invisible without it.

Images 25 Tumblr pm5njjGM621t7nyawo1 1280

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6 and SubhumanCurrycel
FUCK TUAT HAIRLINE LOOKS LIKE ROYALTY
Indeed bhaijaan, he mogs 99% of the male population because he is nw0 at age 55 and has incredibly dense gray hair that contrasts well with his pheno.

I'd do anything for his hairline even more than zayn because this guy is old and he hasn't balded.

Would give up my life savings to get his hairline if it was possiblr

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Also the most important trait, straight defined jawline, so High angularity
Kinda have that, but also have slight nct, wonder how much of a failo it is,

in case like me, where it's "chinky" and not bug-eyed nct:

Trevor Holmes American Idol Audition Video
THolmes

wouldn't you be genetically programmed to trust whichever group you actually belong to, also I wouldn't exactly call the average nordic low trust

I wouldn't call 12 year olds "women"
There was a scientific study posted here about brown eyes being more trustworthy than blue, to lazy to look it up for you.

There was a scientific study posted here about brown eyes being more trustworthy than blue, to lazy to look it up for you.
The study said brown eyes were more trustworthy because of the features that the brown eyed people were more likely to have, or maybe even just the brown eyed people had in the study, I don’t remem. it also said brown eyes were more dominant which seems weird to me, higher trust but more dominant, maybe it’s just the “daddy” meme jfl

But high trust low trust was always weird to me, if you look low trust and so does your mother, father, brother, sister and all of your cousins, surely you’ll find people who look like that more trustworthy? I have a lower trust face and to me the high trust face examples I’ve seen look like sleazy car salesmen

I don’t know that looking high trust or low trust works like that though, I think every group of people has members that look low trust and members that look high trust

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and RICO
I think it’s because historically pic 3 would kill her current partner, then kill her children, finally enslaving and raping her. Pic 3 is the type of guy to constantly be raiding and killing other men, a dangerous lifestyle. Not safe for her, or her children. So she has sex with pic 3 and then makes pic 1 (the stable male provider) take care of her and pic 3’s child. A good strategy. Don’t you think?
highest iq here

• +1
Reactions: RICO
FF character theory

• +1
Reactions: RICO