The Perfect Race Classification ever.

He has famous parents and is a nepotism model that’s all

"Smith was scouted with his three sisters in Utah when he was 10 and began his modeling career when he was 12"

then how do u explain why every teenage white girl wants to fuck him? A HTN wouldn't experience that

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
"Smith was scouted with his three sisters in Utah when he was 10 and began his modeling career when he was 12"

then how do u explain why every teenage white girl wants to fuck him? A HTN wouldn't experience that
That’s not true at all where tf you live, I live in America and that’s not true jfl

That’s not true at all where tf you live, I live in America and that’s not true jfl

I live in Canada and Lucky blue would kill it in somewhere like Beverly hills

most of the shit I say is true. That nigga is ballin living life on easy mode with his pretty boy features , eyelashes and steel blue eyes.

No point covering this with cope bro.

• +1
I live in Canada and Lucky blue would kill it in somewhere like Beverly hills

most of the shit I say is true. That nigga is ballin living life on easy mode with his pretty boy features , eyelashes and steel blue eyes.

No point covering this with cope bro.
I’m a Canadacel also. He’s goodlooking but not that goodlooking. And yes his life is in easy mode his parents are giga rich and he’d be a slayer in my high school yes

I’m a Canadacel also. He’s goodlooking but not that goodlooking. And yes his life is in easy mode his parents are giga rich and he’d be a slayer in my high school yes

u in shit hole city Toronto? I feel like you are prob not but maybe Vancouver or alberta

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
studying what. uni is a waste of money imo.

start ur own hustle business instead of cucking 4 years for a degree
I don’t need money, I can live off my parents and my parents are paying all of uni and dorm fees to, I just wanna be in a high population dense urban area by myself

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Top of the food chain. No swarthy ethnic with black eyes, black cope beard will ever compete with this.

View attachment 1776182
Louis Allen III mogs this twink manlet
louis-allen-eye-candy-vv-900x600.jpg

in terms of dominance sure? I would never wanna be uber masculine personally
He's masculine and GL. that's what gets the pussy wet. after 25 all women will see him as the guy. He has the genetics that women will want for their kids. I'm sure younger girls would go for him but are intimidated, he'll be the guy bitches look up too. Vinnie Hacker is just an accessory and not a man they will submit to.

He's masculine and GL. that's what gets the pussy wet. after 25 all women will see him as the guy. He has the genetics that women will want for their kids. I'm sure younger girls would go for him but are intimidated, he'll be the guy bitches look up too. Vinnie Hacker is just an accessory and not a man they will submit to.
Who tf wants women over 25 lol

Who tf wants women over 25 lol
anybody who becomes over 25... everybody will get older. plus younger women are intimidated by guys like this but she would submit to them. Have you ever seen an intimidated female. it's the cutest thing in the world I promise.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived

He's a virgin, so he doesn't understand women like actual men in their bed :bluepill:

Not my cup of tea. I would never wanna be uber masculine. At best pretty with masculine features like brad pitt.

He's a virgin, so he doesn't understand women like actual men in their bed :bluepill:
pretty boy shit only works for so long and they're not the top of the food chain. Some guys on here don't get that, either that or they're just coping for themselves because it's a level of masculinity they'll never reach so the skew towards twinkism because they might be able to achieve that

anybody who becomes over 25... everybody will get older. plus younger women are intimidated by guys like this but she would submit to them. Have you ever seen an intimidated female. it's the cutest thing in the world I promise.
Cope every man in the world is most attracted to women 18-24. And who said you can’t have dimorphism as a pretty boy?

Your ancestors Pied-Noir?
Not sure what that means, I only lived in France for 2 years as a kid then moved to Australia.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Not my cup of tea. I would never wanna be uber masculine. At best pretty with masculine features like brad pitt.
brad pitt is even more masculine since he looks a bit more unrefined and ogreish. Brad pitt is not pretty.

pretty boy shit only works for so long and they're not the top of the food chain. Some guys on here don't get that, either that or they're just coping for themselves because it's a level of masculinity they'll never reach so the skew towards twinkism because they might be able to achieve that

JFL at thinking kpopmaxxers actually interest women other than teenagers :bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
What about polynesians, pacific islanders bhai? mongoloid? @.🇹🇩.

Last edited:
brad pitt is even more masculine since he looks a bit more unrefined and ogreish. Brad pitt is not pretty.

you comparing him when hes older or when he was younger?

Cope every man in the world is most attracted to women 18-24. And who said you can’t have dimorphism as a pretty boy?
He can get 18-24 year olds , but wtf do you when you're a grown ass man? keep dating kids? If you were really that dimorphic you wouldn't be a pretty boy now, would you?

Not sure what that means, I only lived in France for 2 years as a kid then moved to Australia.
It is Ethnic French who lived in Algeria when it was a French colony, they moved to France after Algerian independence in 1961. They are like the French version of White South Africans / Zimbabweans.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
you comparing him when hes older or when he was younger?
I've seen both. He was always hypermasculine looking. nothing pretty about brad pitt. Louis Allen III is more pretty than brad pitt is honestly.

I've seen both. He was always hypermasculine looking. nothing pretty about brad pitt. Louis Allen III is more pretty than brad pitt is honestly.

I disagree with that. but i'll respect your opinion

What about polynesians, pacific islanders bhai? mongoloid? @.🇹🇩.
In shape pacific islanders do well, they have good muscle building genetics but 70% are obese jfl

JFL at thinking kpopmaxxers actually interest women other than teenagers :bluepill:
Twinks on this site are going to have a rude awakening on their death bed when their genes have never been passed on.:lul:

In shape pacific islanders do well, they have good muscle building genetics but 70% are obese jfl
They look like filipinos but bigger so id say yes

• +1
They look like filipinos but bigger so id say yes
The ones who are in shape play rugby do good but so many have shit hairstyles I really do not get why they looksmin themselves so hard.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 17311
It is Ethnic French who lived in Algeria when it was a French colony, they moved to France after Algerian independence in 1961. They are like the French version of White South Africans / Zimbabweans.
My mothers parents were like that. Interesting.

• +1
He can get 18-24 year olds , but wtf do you when you're a grown ass man? keep dating kids? If you were really that dimorphic you wouldn't be a pretty boy now, would you?
18-24 are kids? Jfl at you age cuck. And just because you aren’t muh DOM 50yo doesn’t mean you aren’t dimorphic. Most of the people who slay prime women fall under “robust prettyboy” where I am. Keep playing these stupid mental gymnastics though.

18-24 are kids? Jfl at you age cuck. And just because you aren’t muh DOM 50yo doesn’t mean you aren’t dimorphic. Most of the people who slay prime women fall under “robust prettyboy” where I am. Keep playing these stupid mental gymnastics though.
masculinity is king. why do you think these bitches want "Daddy" no bitch boy will ever be daddy. You don't understand female psychology and what they want.... and what they want is to SUBMIT. I never said anything about anybody being 50 that's too old.

nigger there is no such thing as robust peretyyboy its called maesthethic jfl

Blue eyes are the most masculine and msle dimorphic eye color, blue eyes are consistently rated more attractive on men while brown eyes work best for women.

Darker = more feminine as proven by multiple genetic studies.
Also, your entire race was formed by light men and dark women. You have lots of blue eyed male ancestors and precisely zero light female ancestors.

Let's take a look at that study again...

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

That study mentioned in this thread by the brown-eyes coper was contradicted by its own authors in a follow-up study. In the follow-up, men with blue eyes were rated more dominant than brown eyes.

"These negative results thus contradict the previous study, wherein males with brown eyes were perceived as more dominant than males with blue eyes. In this study we consider the possible local-specific differences and confounding random factors which might be responsible for the previous positive results on an association between eye colour and the perception of dominance."

This is what happens when you quote outdated news articles instead of being knowledgeable about actual science.

Darker = more feminine as proven by multiple genetic studies.
Also, your entire race was formed by light men and dark women. You have lots of blue eyed male ancestors and precisely zero light female ancestors.

Let's take a look at that study again...

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

That study mentioned in this thread by the brown-eyes coper was contradicted by its own authors in a follow-up study. In the follow-up, men with blue eyes were rated more dominant than brown eyes.

"These negative results thus contradict the previous study, wherein males with brown eyes were perceived as more dominant than males with blue eyes. In this study we consider the possible local-specific differences and confounding random factors which might be responsible for the previous positive results on an association between eye colour and the perception of dominance."

This is what happens when you quote outdated news articles instead of being knowledgeable about actual science.

In My last thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-only-8-races-in-the-world.526614/

Many got triggered because of where I placed Slavs, Meds, Jews, Horn of Africans, etc. So I am here to make things right.

Swarthy Caucasoid: North Indians, Afghanistan, Iran, Middle East & North Africa, Horn of Africa, Mediterranean, Dravidians
View attachment 1775621View attachment 1775628View attachment 1775630View attachment 1775631View attachment 1775640View attachment 1775642View attachment 1775644

Simply put they are melanid caucasoid group. Skin color ranges from extremely dark brown (in Dravidians) to fair skin tone (in Medeterranids). Usually Short and an average height of around 5'6-5'8. Overall Dark Features like dark brown/black hair and eyebrows. Eye color ranges from dark brown to A30-A60 blue. Noses are leptorrhine on average.

Pallid Caucasoid: Eastern, Western and northern Europe.
View attachment 1775646View attachment 1775647View attachment 1775648

Caucasoid group with no melanin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Skin color is pale to fair. very tall and broad on average (6ft - 6ft2). very light features, blonde, red, ginger, and light brown coloring. Noses are hyper leptorrhine on average.

Mongoloid: East Asia, South East Asia, Central Asia, America
View attachment 1775655View attachment 1775657View attachment 1775658View attachment 1775659View attachment 1775662

Mongoloid skull structure. Mostly dark brown hair and eyes though some central Asians and Southeast Asians might have blue/green eyes and even blonde hair. Short on average (5'5-5'7). Noses are mesorrhine on average. skin color ranges from dark brown to light brown. the majority have coarse straight hair.

Negroid: the majority of Africa/Blacks in West, Central & South Africa.
View attachment 1776122View attachment 1776123View attachment 1776124

Very Diverse features throughout the continent, among different tribes but same negroid skull structure. platyrrhine to hyper platyrrhine noses on average coupled with kinky hair and dark brown to almost black skin color. The average height is short (5'6-5'8)

Aboriginals: Australia
View attachment 1776131

very unique skull structure. not seen anywhere else in the world. skin medium brown to black, hair wavy to curly, noses very wide

Sentinelid: north sentinel island

View attachment 1776135View attachment 1776136

original humans who came to this island and isolated themselves for 30k years! apparently, they are still living in the stone age. their language, skull structure, and other traits are very distinctive from other races and even from other tribes of the island. there are less than 1000 alive today and only found on north sentinel island.

khoisan: South Africa
View attachment 1776138

Special group, typical for the old agricultural population of Southern Africa with many unique features, adapted to dry climate. Very ancient and distinct. Stature is rather short, the bodies are lean, women show steatopygia. The skin is yellowish light brown, often wrinkled, peppercorn hair common, nose very wide, eye folds are frequent. very different to negroid groups.

Nilotes: Sudan
View attachment 1776139View attachment 1776140

The darkest and tallest race in the world.

Pygmies: Afriica
View attachment 1776144

short & freindly race.

If you dont belong to these races then your mixed period. Polynesians, Mexicans etc are all mixed people.

even most of these races are mixed.

for ex. Slavs are included in pallid caucasoid but most of them have mongoloid. even if small amount. but still.

that just shows mixing is evolutionary. sapiens have been mixing every single minute of every single day to form what we are today. a truly mixed race but still mostly homo sapien. the most strongest and superior race.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord

Lol @ how OP cherry selected the chaddiest looking ethnics but the most incel looking Nordics.

Even though Nordics were the chaddiest from your description of them. :chad:

In My last thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-only-8-races-in-the-world.526614/

Many got triggered because of where I placed Slavs, Meds, Jews, Horn of Africans, etc. So I am here to make things right.

Swarthy Caucasoid: North Indians, Afghanistan, Iran, Middle East & North Africa, Horn of Africa, Mediterranean, Dravidians
View attachment 1775621View attachment 1775628View attachment 1775630View attachment 1775631View attachment 1775640View attachment 1775642View attachment 1775644

Simply put they are melanid caucasoid group. Skin color ranges from extremely dark brown (in Dravidians) to fair skin tone (in Medeterranids). Usually Short and an average height of around 5'6-5'8. Overall Dark Features like dark brown/black hair and eyebrows. Eye color ranges from dark brown to A30-A60 blue. Noses are leptorrhine on average.

Caucasoid group with no melanin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Skin color is pale to fair. very tall and broad on average (6ft - 6ft2). very light features, blonde, red, ginger, and light brown coloring. Noses are hyper leptorrhine on average.

View attachment 1775655View attachment 1775657View attachment 1775658View attachment 1775659View attachment 1775662

Mongoloid skull structure. Mostly dark brown hair and eyes though some central Asians and Southeast Asians might have blue/green eyes and even blonde hair. Short on average (5'5-5'7). Noses are mesorrhine on average. skin color ranges from dark brown to light brown. the majority have coarse straight hair.

Very Diverse features throughout the continent, among different tribes but same negroid skull structure. platyrrhine to hyper platyrrhine noses on average coupled with kinky hair and dark brown to almost black skin color. The average height is short (5'6-5'8)

View attachment 1776131

very unique skull structure. not seen anywhere else in the world. skin medium brown to black, hair wavy to curly, noses very wide

original humans who came to this island and isolated themselves for 30k years! apparently, they are still living in the stone age. their language, skull structure, and other traits are very distinctive from other races and even from other tribes of the island. there are less than 1000 alive today and only found on north sentinel island.

View attachment 1776138

Special group, typical for the old agricultural population of Southern Africa with many unique features, adapted to dry climate. Very ancient and distinct. Stature is rather short, the bodies are lean, women show steatopygia. The skin is yellowish light brown, often wrinkled, peppercorn hair common, nose very wide, eye folds are frequent. very different to negroid groups.

View attachment 1776144

short & freindly race.

If you dont belong to these races then your mixed period. Polynesians, Mexicans etc are all mixed people.

for ex. Slavs are included in pallid caucasoid but most of them have mongoloid. even if small amount. but still.

that just shows mixing is evolutionary. sapiens have been mixing every single minute of every single day to form what we are today. a truly mixed race but still mostly homo sapien. the most strongest and superior race.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord
Damn no racism, just objective list of races and their features????

View attachment 1776131

View attachment 1776138

View attachment 1776144

short & freindly race.

Mogger classification list. I unironically love being swarthy caucasiod. Best kind of Caucasian imo

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
arent davidians aboriginal?

and didn't sentinalese come from south india?

also sentinalese are low inhib af, they killed that JBW hapa who tried to befriend them
Dravidians are a mixed group. They are 100 times closer to other caucasoid groups than to Australian aboriginals. no matter how much they like to cope with thinking they are descendants of abos.

The Sentinelese tribe came from Africa 30,000 years ago.

Your classification is bullshit, especially about height, since it doesn't consider the nutritional factor.

African american are as tall if not taller than whites in the USA.
African Americans might be taller but they are a mixed group. They are not 100% Negroid. heck, I've seen so many African Americans with caucasoid bone structure. And their coloring is not even black. they are medium to dark brown.

In this thread from negroid I mean actual Africans, not African Americans.