The Perfect Race Classification ever.

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
In My last thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-only-8-races-in-the-world.526614/

Many got triggered because of where I placed Slavs, Meds, Jews, Horn of Africans, etc. So I am here to make things right.

Swarthy Caucasoid: North Indians, Afghanistan, Iran, Middle East & North Africa, Horn of Africa, Mediterranean, Dravidians

Simply put they are melanid caucasoid group. Skin color ranges from extremely dark brown (in Dravidians) to fair skin tone (in Medeterranids). Usually Short and an average height of around 5'6-5'8. Overall Dark Features like dark brown/black hair and eyebrows. Eye color ranges from dark brown to A30-A60 blue. Noses are leptorrhine on average.

Pallid Caucasoid: Eastern, Western and northern Europe.

Caucasoid group with no melanin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Skin color is pale to fair. very tall and broad on average (6ft - 6ft2). very light features, blonde, red, ginger, and light brown coloring. Noses are hyper leptorrhine on average.

Mongoloid: East Asia, South East Asia, Central Asia, America

Mongoloid skull structure. Mostly dark brown hair and eyes though some central Asians and Southeast Asians might have blue/green eyes and even blonde hair. Short on average (5'5-5'7). Noses are mesorrhine on average. skin color ranges from dark brown to light brown. the majority have coarse straight hair.

Negroid: the majority of Africa/Blacks in West, Central & South Africa.

Very Diverse features throughout the continent, among different tribes but same negroid skull structure. platyrrhine to hyper platyrrhine noses on average coupled with kinky hair and dark brown to almost black skin color. The average height is short (5'6-5'8)

Aboriginals: Australia

very unique skull structure. not seen anywhere else in the world. skin medium brown to black, hair wavy to curly, noses very wide

Sentinelid: north sentinel island

original humans who came to this island and isolated themselves for 30k years! apparently, they are still living in the stone age. their language, skull structure, and other traits are very distinctive from other races and even from other tribes of the island. there are less than 1000 alive today and only found on north sentinel island.

khoisan: South Africa

Special group, typical for the old agricultural population of Southern Africa with many unique features, adapted to dry climate. Very ancient and distinct. Stature is rather short, the bodies are lean, women show steatopygia. The skin is yellowish light brown, often wrinkled, peppercorn hair common, nose very wide, eye folds are frequent. very different to negroid groups.

Nilotes: Sudan

The darkest and tallest race in the world.

Pygmies: Afriica

short & freindly race.

If you dont belong to these races then your mixed period. Polynesians, Mexicans etc are all mixed people.

even most of these races are mixed.

for ex. Slavs are included in pallid caucasoid but most of them have mongoloid. even if small amount. but still.

that just shows mixing is evolutionary. sapiens have been mixing every single minute of every single day to form what we are today. a truly mixed race but still mostly homo sapien. the most strongest and superior race.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HighCasteJew, Deleted member 17829, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 18 others
Get a life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 16618, the BULL and 16 others
2981646_1657592491449.png

@MarkCorrigan rn:
orange caramel disney GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 6128, TsarTsar444 and 20 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: latino_ and galego123
arent davidians aboriginal?

and didn't sentinalese come from south india?

also sentinalese are low inhib af, they killed that JBW hapa who tried to befriend them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, TheAbyssinian, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, HighCasteJew, galego123 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and galego123
arent davidians aboriginal?

and didn't sentinalese come from south india?

also sentinalese are low inhib af, they killed that JBW hapa who tried to befriend them
why do you think dravidians are aboriginals?

they just share some ancestry

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Swarthy caucasoid is the best among all, ideal race for Life success

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, IThinkImAboutToROPE, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
Your classification is bullshit, especially about height, since it doesn't consider the nutritional factor.

African american are as tall if not taller than whites in the USA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin and fauxfox
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 16369
Where's latinx race

You're not very intelligent are you.
No he’s right I’d rather be swarthy casucosoid then. Baltic passing faggot
I’d trade all my bones and eyes to be indo-nordic
38883906 890F 4739 874F 8A655F9BFC5F
D73C46BC B2CB 4BF7 9103 55D44FD8DB61

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, the BULL, rand anon and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, ArcticStorm, rand anon and 1 other person
He's not right. He's relating to his own phenotype. There is a racial hierarchy and blonde or brown hair with A10 eyes shits on everyone else.
Still rather not be my pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, fauxfox and Deleted member 16369
Still rather not be my pheno

Top of the food chain. No swarthy ethnic with black eyes, black cope beard will ever compete with this.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Chadeep and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
What makes his top tier, I have full lips and 2c/3a hair he’s just a medium ugly faggor

Women decide. 14.5million followers just cuz of his good looks. There is no cope for "muh med" coloring and features. Good looking swarthy people are capped with their black eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Women decide. 14.5million followers just cuz of his good looks. There is no cope for "muh med" coloring and features. Good looking swarthy people are capped with their black eyes.

View attachment 1776185
I actually agree meds don’t have good colouring at all imo atlandid with tan and light blue eyes like delon is ideal

• +1

View attachment 1776185
I plan on Vinnie hacker maxxing we have a lot of similer traits, I needa tik tok pheno max when I’m still 16, best way to obtain jbs

He's not right. He's relating to his own phenotype. There is a racial hierarchy and blonde or brown hair with A10 eyes shits on everyone else.

WTF are you talking about JFL :bluepill:

Blonde hair ? Are you even serious ?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/...lor-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction : "27.5 percent of the women said yes to men wearing a blond wig, 30 percent accepted invitations from the men with brown wigs, 35 percent accepted invitations from men with black wigs and only 13.8 percent for men who donned a red wig."

A10 eye = another bullshit cope.

https://digest.bps.org.uk/2010/05/2...ant-but-its-not-because-their-eyes-are-brown/ : "White men with brown eyes are perceived to be more dominant than their blue-eyed counterparts"

But keep coping :bluepill:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/...lor-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction : "27.5 percent of the women said yes to men wearing a blond wig, 30 percent accepted invitations from the men with brown wigs, 35 percent accepted invitations from men with black wigs and only 13.8 percent for men who donned a red wig."

https://digest.bps.org.uk/2010/05/2...ant-but-its-not-because-their-eyes-are-brown/ : "White men with brown eyes are perceived to be more dominant than their blue-eyed counterparts"

But keep coping:bluepill:
Your coping a lot

• +1
I actually agree meds don’t have good colouring at all imo atlandid with tan and light blue eyes like delon is ideal

If you're ethnic you need red undertones and as long as you have that it's more acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Erik-Jón
  • +1

coping studies. meanwhile A10 eyes are highly desired.

I plan on Vinnie hacker maxxing we have a lot of similer traits, I needa tik tok pheno max when I’m still 16, best way to obtain jbs
Vinnie has brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Erik-Jón
I don’t even know my skin type tbh just white I guess what did I look in those pictures what are my undertones

You have a red undertone naturally.

• +1
And he also doesn’t have hunter eyes
Hunter eyes is mostly ethnic cope makes you look chink like. UEE is better and looks more approachable.

• +1
Hunter eyes is mostly ethnic cope makes you look chink like. UEE is better and looks more approachable.
Sorta tbh, I’d be cucked with uee though because you need mogger eye lashes for uee

Is red bad? What I want orange or yellow what?

red is good

even though the Indians look good they still get shit on by the white girls who went tanning just cause they have caucasian features and red undertones.

• +1

I agree that blonde can be a failo in some cases but most people would look better with A10 eyes (They could look weird on some ethnics)

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Erik-Jón
red is good

even though the Indians look good they still get shit on by the white girls who went tanning just cause they have caucasian features and red undertones.

View attachment 1776206
Yeah I’d your skin burns your a cuck, I don’t ever wear sun screen that shits gay asf, and it’s summer and like 30 degrees Celsius and I’m out most the day

I agree that blonde can be a failo in some cases but most people would look better with A10 eyes (They could look weird on some ethnics)
Blondes only a falio I’d it’s lighter then medium blonde and you can easily dye hair and just match with your undertones, changing eye colour is pretty much impossible to do well

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Frostbiite

No they won't... it's not supported by any data.

Actual data say that blue eyed men look less masculine than brown eyed ones... :bluepill:

Bad comparison

Are you ethnic?
He’s a greycel let him be, he’ll cope and then eventually notice that at his low of psl shit don’t even matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Blondes only a falio I’d it’s lighter then medium blonde and you can easily dye hair and just match with your undertones, changing eye colour is pretty much impossible to do well

Kumar did the eye change surgery shit. Now he ascended. niggas out here thinking if he had pop black eyes he'd be capped at 20k followers. Now hes ballin with 200k.

Attachments

• 1657597827360.png
    1657597827360.png
    349.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deprived, Frostbiite and 1 other person
Kumar did the eye change surgery shit. Now he ascended. niggas out here thinking if he had pop black eyes he'd be capped at 20k followers. Now hes ballin with 200k.
He’d look so much worse with t50 shitttt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694