The perfect video breaking down Facial Harmony & why there is no 'perfect ratio' that exists because it's about how ur features & traits sync together

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
8 minutes and 52 seconds. Let's see if you dopamine addict, short term joy seeking incels can manage it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
cope

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel

Cuck Maxes most notorious incel shit-poster

Let's see if we can get a discussion going here fellas

Let the faggots shit post and so called mods do nothing

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
Cuck Maxes most notorious incel shit-poster

Let's see if we can get a discussion going here fellas

Let the faggots shit post and so called mods do nothing

Faggots like you @her

And faggots like you @Kingkellz

AND BITCH ASS FAGGOTS LIKE YOU @Alexanderr

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, eduardkoopman and thecel
check pm retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
The trouble with all these "ratio" theories is that they don't take into account the actual shape of each feature, which can really make or break facial aesthetics.
I've seen countless men with ideal ratios in their faces, but that look thoroughly average. There's more to looks than just ratios.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, eduardkoopman and MakinItHappenReturn
The trouble with all these "ratio" theories is that they don't take into account the actual shape of each feature, which can really make or break facial aesthetics.
I've seen countless men with ideal ratios in their faces, but that look thoroughly average. There's more to looks than just ratios.

And that's partly what the video discusses

Those ratios you have could work for YOUR face, because of the way they sync together and compliment each other as ONE. The create one whole unity. This is PRECISELY why Delon was Chad and clowns on here wanna get all autist on him and say he wasn't.

My harmony used to be VERY good before I lost my tooth and my face started to cave in a little as a result and from that my outter canthus becoming more downturned, due to the lack of undereye support.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 5786
any explanation why @Amnesia still looks harmonious after rhino and getting complements on his nose?

@subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
Idk why anyone should be surprised that something that can't be proven scientifically at all doesn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Just because failos can slightly "cancel" each other out, doesn't mean a face wouldn't be better with all ideal shapes/ratios and no need for any failos to lessen other failos' impact.

Idk why anyone should be surprised that something that can't be proven scientifically at all doesn't exist.

Get better at explaining things if you want to improve your social skills. This sentence doesn't make any sense.

any explanation why @Amnesia still looks harmonious after rhino and getting complements on his nose?

View attachment 1502507 @subhuman incel

Who said surgery can't change a ratio to being more complimentary to other ratios on your face, you dumb old rotting fuck?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and DivineBeing
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, DivineBeing and 2 others
Incels with zero personality sucking the stimulation out of a topic again

Robots

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and DivineBeing
yeah.
It's a complicated coming together of like 100 factors. That decides how ood your face looks,

And strangle enough.
It takes our subconcious brain only 1 nano-second; to add all these 100+ factors together to decide how attractive a woman her face looks,

Seeing a female face. Within 1 second I have a feeling about how attractive she looks,

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and mortis
Get better at explaining things if you want to improve your social skills. This sentence doesn't make any sense.
Hopefully you'll excuse me for speaking 4 languages while it's your mother tongue.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Hopefully you'll excuse me for speaking 4 languages while it's your mother tongue.

Learn the world's language a little better then - you fucking dickhead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946

Users who are viewing this thread

Back