The phenomenon of looking subhuman in pics but attractive irl

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Has anyone else experienced this? Im using a redmi note 8 front cam and I look like a street shitter, my brows look less thick my chin is nonexistent I have lines on the front of my face and a scab on my nose is extremely visible but in mirrors everything smoothens out. My hair is darker and more lush my chin is recessed but stubble saves it unlike in pics, my FWHR is higher, my brows are thick and lower set, no NCT or UEE ,not as bad undereye support,scab on nose isnt as visible skin is glowing and whiter etc.?

Dont say im delusional im extremely objective in my assesment of myself. I am no chad but irl i would give myself a solid HTN but in pics im LTN saved by hair.

IS this just lens distortion I have long skull but I feel its more than that. Is redmi note 8 made by jews to make MTNs feel incel and HTN feel LTN?

NCT is not visible for me irl its absolutely bang neutral or extremely slight NCT but in pics especially pics taken at downard angle my NCT curves downwards like a half complete Uberboros. WTF?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, galego123, Laflame and 6 others
What the fuck is a redmi note 8? Subhuman phone = subhuman pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ROTTING, Lygodactylus and 3 others
It's because there are only Samsung Galaxy 2009s in curryland

• JFL
Reactions: Laflame, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Looks234 and 1 other person
What the fuck is a redmi note 8? Subhuman phone = subhuman pics
Im poor and when I bought it it was on sale. Never owned a cam, in mirror I look at myself and think damn if only my stubble and skin is better and Im leaner I may actually try out modelling! But then I look at pics and I look like streetshitter. Is redmi note 8 satanic? I want to know because it cost me 140$ on sale so not exactly cheap but I expected a better cam. In my pics it looks like my face is melting my eyes are melting my brows are non existent. Its almost like how our face looks in the mirror but when on acid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Titbot, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
Im poor and when I bought it it was on sale. Never owned a cam, in mirror I look at myself and think damn if only my stubble and skin is better and Im leaner I may actually try out modelling! But then I look at pics and I look like streetshitter. Is redmi note 8 satanic? I want to know because it cost me 140$ on sale so not exactly cheap but I expected a better cam. In my pics it looks like my face is melting my eyes are melting my brows are non existent. Its almost like how our face looks in the mirror but when on acid
Frontcam pics are notoriously shitty even on older iphones before the 12-13.

Also I read somewhere that when we look at ourselves in the mirror our brain kind of ‘sees’ us as more attractive than on pics because we’re used to the image and kind of alter it. Plus real life has better lighting and dimensions than 2d pics so maybe you do look better IrL than in pics, I know people that do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Frontcam pics are notoriously shitty even on older iphones before the 12-13.

Also I read somewhere that when we look at ourselves in the mirror our brain kind of ‘sees’ us as more attractive than on pics because we’re used to the image and kind of alter it. Plus real life has better lighting and dimensions than 2d pics so maybe you do look better IrL than in pics, I know people that do
yea i also take pics in white tubelight which makes my acne and bad skin more visible and hides red undertones instead making them look browner. Irl contours, beard contrast longer skull etc saves me also i feel very dejavu atm as im typing this comment i feel like i have made this exact comment in an alternate universe or something. maybe its ur avi maybe the spiral look hypnotised me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
yea i also take pics in white tubelight which makes my acne and bad skin more visible and hides red undertones instead making them look browner. Irl contours, beard contrast longer skull etc saves me also i feel very dejavu atm as im typing this comment i feel like i have made this exact comment in an alternate universe or something. maybe its ur avi maybe the spiral look hypnotised me
My kamui does that jfl. Tbf i’m similar to you as in my biggest failos seem to be acne scars and eyes. You tried lower eyelid exercises and some derm work on your skin? Ill be starting that this month

My kamui does that jfl. Tbf i’m similar to you as in my biggest failos seem to be acne scars and eyes. You tried lower eyelid exercises and some derm work on your skin? Ill be starting that this month
no what exercises? i try to squint up and not down. I have been eyelash maxing with minox as eyelashes mask slight NCT and bad undereye. Also been on tret for 4 months, azelaic for two weeks and using vit C supplement and topical to get red undertones as well as eating lots of veggies. Also using salicylic cleanser and niacinamide

• +1
no what exercises? i try to squint up and not down. I have been eyelash maxing with minox as eyelashes mask slight NCT and bad undereye. Also been on tret for 4 months, azelaic for two weeks and using vit C supplement and topical to get red undertones as well as eating lots of veggies. Also using salicylic cleanser and niacinamide
Apparently some people think you can hypertrophy lower eyelid muscles for better undereye support. Personally I think it’s cope and that these people are unconsciously squinching more but i’m trying it out anyway. Good for all the rest tho

• +1
Has anyone else experienced this? Im using a redmi note 8 front cam and I look like a street shitter, my brows look less thick my chin is nonexistent I have lines on the front of my face and a scab on my nose is extremely visible but in mirrors everything smoothens out. My hair is darker and more lush my chin is recessed but stubble saves it unlike in pics, my FWHR is higher, my brows are thick and lower set, no NCT or UEE ,not as bad undereye support,scab on nose isnt as visible skin is glowing and whiter etc.?

Dont say im delusional im extremely objective in my assesment of myself. I am no chad but irl i would give myself a solid HTN but in pics im LTN saved by hair.

IS this just lens distortion I have long skull but I feel its more than that. Is redmi note 8 made by jews to make MTNs feel incel and HTN feel LTN?

NCT is not visible for me irl its absolutely bang neutral or extremely slight NCT but in pics especially pics taken at downard angle my NCT curves downwards like a half complete Uberboros. WTF?
same shit with me even my friends comment on the fact I look better on person

• +1
Nah u lowkey got bones but recssed imo coloring and eyes nct ruin u. Nose too
Ur hair isnt smooth too

Mirror is real life

• +1
son, this is cope
sure it may take off a half a point, but if you look good in selfies, imagine how much better you look in real life?
if you look bad in selfies you are lacking in real life. you may not be as bad as in selfies but chad looks good even in lense distortion

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15827
It’s true to a degree. This girl i met in person was really good looking 5.5 psl. I saw a pic of her and she looked ugly asf even more than me lol. If i saw the pic before i met her irl I wouldn’t even think it was her. No im not posting it

Mirin mental gymnastics Rabid

• So Sad
But for dravid forum chad. When is he coming back?

I’ve been approached by attractive women multiple times irl. Even got approached by a Stacylite during the day. I don’t get nearly the same results on Tinder, which is probably pretty normal

• +1
Ugly in pics = ugly IRL

stop coping unironically

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Ugly in pics = ugly IRL

stop coping unironically
nah not rlly. whenever I get irl bitches igs who I think is bad af they always look type mid in pictures.

• +1