The pool, acne, and more

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
Swimming in the pool has shown to be great for my acne and skin health. This is because chlorine has antibacterial properties that lead to active acne being removed and the fact that it exfoliates your skin and gives it more even complexion.

Not to mention swimming temporarily increases increases height through the spine, strengthens you, is contact-free (injuries are unlikely), and improves the circulation of HGH.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: adn, aleksander and EggKing
Nah it’s because of piss ur swallowing gross nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 57122, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and PsychoDsk
Buddy boyo you know all those 5 year olds are pissing on ur face and u don’t even care
buddy buddy I already have a history with children. Don't assume shit

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, adn, Deleted member 57122 and 3 others
Swimming in the pool has shown to be great for my acne and skin health. This is because chlorine has antibacterial properties that lead to active acne being removed and the fact that it exfoliates your skin and gives it more even complexion.

Not to mention swimming temporarily increases increases height through the spine, strengthens you, is contact-free (injuries are unlikely), and improves the circulation of HGH.
Bump!

would I have to go to the pool consistently?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko, lebesgue and Allornothing
Not even close to true.

Yes chlorine is antibacterial, but that means it also kills off good bacteria and strips your natural oils. When it kills off bacteria and strips oils, it can cause a response in your body to produce more oil than needed which is gonna worsen your skin over time. Not to mention it makes your skin hella dry and can discolor skin.

It might look like it helped post-swim, over time this is a bad idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and BrahminBoss

Sperm mixed within the water

Not even close to true.

Yes chlorine is antibacterial, but that means it also kills off good bacteria and strips your natural oils. When it kills off bacteria and strips oils, it can cause a response in your body to produce more oil than needed which is gonna worsen your skin over time. Not to mention it makes your skin hella dry and can discolor skin.

It might look like it helped post-swim, over time this is a bad idea.
No, it does help, but all you have to do is moisturize accordingly afterwards

No, it does help, but all you have to do is moisturize accordingly afterwards
You completely ignored half of my post, and refuted with 'no it does help'

Low IQ

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You completely ignored half of my post, and refuted with 'no it does help'

Low IQ
What? I'm saying that since it's a cleaning agent that can dry out your skin, you should moisturize afterwards

And of course it's gonna remove good bacteria and oils it isn't selective

What? I'm saying that since it's a cleaning agent that can dry out your skin, you should moisturize afterwards
That wasn't my main point. Its gonna remove good bacteria and stip oils which is gonna be bad in the long-run.

That wasn't my main point. Its gonna remove good bacteria and stip oils which is gonna be bad in the long-run.
You moisturize to prevent the oils part. There's nothing you can really do about the first part. I still think it's good for acne because I've seen a great improvement.

What the fuck? Just wash your face

Retarded nigga why would you think swimming in piss and cum would be better than acne relieving face wash?
Yo for the people in the back this guy cums in pools

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Retarded nigga why would you think swimming in piss and cum would be better than acne relieving face wash?
I have seen a noticeable improvement maybe that's why

buddy buddy I already have a history with children. Don't assume shit
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

what if someone pisses in it

Explain bro
It's essentially just spinal decompression as you're stretching your body while swimming and on a different plane with respect to gravity. You're getting back to your morning height basically

It's essentially just spinal decompression as you're stretching your body while swimming and on a different plane with respect to gravity. You're getting back to your morning height basically
Is 3x a week 1-2 h good?

Is 3x a week 1-2 h good?
you should do it as often as you can so you get those hgh bursts frequently and just reap the benefits as often as you can in general , but not for too long (because lifting should be no 1) and imo that time frame isnt realistic if you're new to swimming it'll really tire you out

you should do it as often as you can so you get those hgh bursts frequently and just reap the benefits as often as you can in general , but not for too long (because lifting should be no 1) and imo that time frame isnt realistic if you're new to swimming it'll really tire you out
Im thinking of training gym 3x a week and then 4x 1hr swimming coupled with AI to grow. (Look at my previous threads if u are interested in my previous heightmaxxibg stack). Thinking of maybe adding mk677 to the mix instead of peptides and hgh since they fucked up my liver and my heartbeen hast been 20 higher since i started. My growth plates ar slightly open and ill grow like 2-3 cm the doc said and swimming will help

Im thinking of training gym 3x a week and then 4x 1hr swimming coupled with AI to grow. (Look at my previous threads if u are interested in my previous heightmaxxibg stack). Thinking of maybe adding mk677 to the mix instead of peptides and hgh since they fucked up my liver and my heartbeen hast been 20 higher since i started. My growth plates ar slightly open and ill grow like 2-3 cm the doc said and swimming will help
mirin drugmaxxing. I need a good income stream for that, but I was thinking of getting on cjc and now that you say this Idk. From what I've read mk isn't effective, bloats you, and has many more consequences. Tell me about this and how you got your growth plates checked

mirin drugmaxxing. I need a good income stream for that, but I was thinking of getting on cjc and now that you say this Idk. From what I've read mk isn't effective, bloats you, and has many more consequences. Tell me about this and how you got your growth plates checked
Went to the doc and he did a xray of my bones. i think mk677 is trash probably not gonna do peptides or hgh anymore espacially considering that one of my organs is already bigger than the standard avarage if it were to grow bigger i would get health issues. My new heightmaxx stack:AI (Ansatrazole probably),T4/T3 hormone,all kinds of vitamin and minerals,sleep 9hrs,swim 4x a week + stretch i think in this way i could gain 2-3,5 cm and if i end up being 176 ill be happy. The doc said he would give me hgh but its useless at my age and peptides also wont help at this age anymore he said. So yeah what do you think of this stack? Did you read my previous threads?

Went to the doc and he did a xray of my bones. i think mk677 is trash probably not gonna do peptides or hgh anymore espacially considering that one of my organs is already bigger than the standard avarage if it were to grow bigger i would get health issues. My new heightmaxx stack:AI (Ansatrazole probably),T4/T3 hormone,all kinds of vitamin and minerals,sleep 9hrs,swim 4x a week + stretch i think in this way i could gain 2-3,5 cm and if i end up being 176 ill be happy. The doc said he would give me hgh but its useless at my age and peptides also wont help at this age anymore he said. So yeah what do you think of this stack? Did you read my previous threads?
That sucks. At least you got to find out before it was too late. How was your sex drive after taking AI? Where did you store your stuff? I don't know about ansatrazole, but your other stuff is good. I recommend taking glucosamine first thing with breakfast.

Can you link your threads. I can't find them

That sucks. At least you got to find out before it was too late. How was your sex drive after taking AI? Where did you store your stuff? I don't know about ansatrazole, but your other stuff is good. I recommend taking glucosamine first thing with breakfast.
I did take glucosamine just stopping for two weeks so my liver can recover from all the supps and petides. For the source pm me

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
Can you link your threads. I can't find them

What would you do if you were in your past position with peptides in order to not get caught again?

From where are you sourcing your ansatrazole?

What would you do if you were in your past position with peptides in order to not get caught again?
Dont ever let your guard down and think of multiple ways of how you could get caught and avoid them

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
Nah it’s because of piss ur swallowing gross nigga
holy shit you are such a loser check for aspergers you brain rot cunt

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko
holy shit you are such a loser check for aspergers you brain rot cunt
Why are u bullying a poor rotter with assburgers?

Swimming is good for heightmaxxing but too much exposure to chlorinated water can damage the skin tissues and suck the natural oils out of your skin resulting in dry, flaky skin. Also it's bad for your hair.

Swimming is good for heightmaxxing but too much exposure to chlorinated water can damage the skin tissues and suck the natural oils out of your skin resulting in dry, flaky skin. Also it's bad for your hair.
Yeah I forgot to add that you shouldn't overdo it and swim for like 30 min or less