The popular thread makers on here are full of shit, I proved it yesterday

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So you have these guys posting screenshots from dating apps, right? And so it seems easy for them to score, right? Wrong. It's hooker apps and I will share one of the sources with you below. Those guys are NOT validated. They're not Chads. That includes @6ft4 and @forevergymcelling : Two full-of-shit Incels using hooker apps for validation.

Yesterday I proved this gut instinct when I tossed my bait on the following thread:

My theory was, if I get replies and comments, those guys aren't bullshitting, and it's real. But if no comments or replies, thus virtual signaling most likely in private messaging or Discord, they don't want you to know they're full of shit. Liars. Those are not Chads. Those are chumps guys like me chase from gyms because we rule them. Those guys are mommy's babies that don't care for Alphas like me.

Connected2.me is one of those apps. Go and see! Post any image of a man, or yourself. But the latter I wouldn't do because your image will be stolen, like many chumps on here do, and used later to catfish faggots and desperate women. This is one of the main reasons why the alts try getting you to show your face. They don't care about doxxing, well, not all of them. Perhaps the children see something in that. They want your pictures so they can use them to catfish others or mock you if you're not me. The Real McCoy of Chaddium.

Now that I know what's been going on here on Looksmax, I lost interest. I don't like fakes. Fakes are lesser than Incels that worship men like me which is creepy as fuck.

I'll stick around to see how many people this truth reached and I'm gone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and OldRooster

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, ascension, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
If your post is longer than 2 sentences it needs a tldr most of us have crippling autism and/or brain damage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, ascension, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
I have no idea what this thread is about. But I am loving this ghetto Selfie (even though it looks green screened).
3190543_incel_max_chronicles.jpg

Ghetto theme selfies should be a thing. One gets dressed up for a selfie, but goes to the trashiest Trailer Park or Hood one can find and takes some selfies. Guessing you would have to go early in the mourning, unlike most neighborhoods, most of the Park inhabitants would be home during the day and would harass or rob you.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I have no idea what this thread is about. But I am loving this ghetto Selfie (even though it looks green screened).

Ghetto theme selfies should be a thing. One gets dressed up for a selfie, but goes to the trashiest Trailer Park or Hood one can find and takes some selfies. Guessing you would have to go early in the mourning, unlike most neighborhoods, most of the Park inhabitants would be home during the day and would harass or rob you.
Not necessarily. I've been to crackhouses in the past. I guess they call it trap houses today. But if you have money or a bottle of good liquor, they treat you fairly. Although you go in there eyeing them down with suspiciousness they'll mark you five-o. That's when you need to gtfo. However, rough trailer parks are the opposite. Rednecks just don't give a fuck. And some of them are addicted to fistfights. The women are addicted to cocks. Perhaps, the latter is what inspires them to fight. But I've watched ghetto thugs enter those white trash cesspools and end up bloody.

It's how you represent yourself that will determine your lifespan in those areas.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster

Looks photoshopped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and OldRooster
based and followed; please continue to expose these brain-damaged poser faggots

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
based and followed; please continue to expose these brain-damaged poser faggots
Anyone can do what I did. Find the unpopular dating apps or even Snap. Post a pic or two. Watch them roll in. The dating apps, though, you can post a turd with a hat and Mr. Potato Head eyes, and they'll respond, "You look good, what's your IG?" - thus Instagram catfishers.

As long as you play along, they'll play.

Record those screenshots and share them on here or Reddit, ugh. Everyone's going to think you're a Chad.