The population is suicidally apathetic

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
And this has always been the case, both 5000 thousand years ago at the beginning of civilization, and also today in-spite of all the technological wonders that we have at our disposal.

What depresses me the most more than anything, is most people's extreme level of apathy. It boggles my mind how governments and corporations can horde as much power and wealth as they do without most of the population taking any notice. Almost the only time they get outraged about something is when the media (which the powerful control anyway) actually wants them to be. It's extremely rare for there to be public outrage about anything that the media isn't shoving into their face with the purpose of making them outraged in the first place.

I honestly feel like I am stuck inside some kind of fucked up Matrix world where 99% of the population are just unthinking NPCs srs.

Anybody else feel a sense of impending doom because of this and the feeling that nothing really matters because the powers that be will always get what they want one way or the other thanks to normie apathy?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and CupOfCoffee
Dunno just think normies are Cunts tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Calling ppl NPCs is a meme cope

Calling ppl NPCs is a meme cope

It isn't when you consider how painfully obvious most blackpill truths are and yet 90+% of normies still don't seem to get it and are bluepilled as fuck. Most people are just following a script their entire lives.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
It isn't when you consider how painfully obvious most blackpill truths are and yet 90+% of normies still don't seem to get it and are bluepilled as fuck. Most people are just following a script their entire lives.
Lol

Cope most ppl are redpilled/blackpilled in 2019, they either willingly or subconsciously choose not to show it.
Guys like you, who believe they are more blackpilled than rest are coping.
Coping BIG time.

I’ve always had a feeling that the world would turn into something similar to 1984 or the movie Idiocracy. Normies severely lack self-awareness and critical thinking skills.

It only becomes more evident with every passing decade, and the zombie masses keep taking steps to become willing slaves
Lol

Cope most ppl are redpilled/blackpilled in 2019, they either willingly or subconsciously choose not to show it.
Coping BIG time.
This is cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
Lol

Coping BIG time.

Hold fucking kek at thinking the majority have any idea on looks theory and red and black pills.

Not even 3% of western population believes in looks theory. Based on my IRL observations in school, that’s being generous too. Looks are never mentioned, everyone says it’s ‘personality’

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 281 and 3 others
This is cope
Hold fucking kek at thinking the majority have any idea on looks theory and red and black pills.

Not even 3% of western population believes in looks theory. Based on my IRL observations in school, that’s being generous too. Looks are never mentioned, everyone says it’s ‘personality’
Haha no YOU guys are cope
BIG cope

take it from a guy who's older and wiser than you
anyway you'll see yourself one day

Haha no YOU guys are cope
BIG cope

take it from a guy who's older and wiser than you
anyway you'll see yourself one day

Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Scarred
Anybody else feel a sense of impending doom
Surprisingly, no. Just cuz the population is apathetic and dumbfucks, there's no reason there's an impending doom. Your brain is wired to think that something drastic is going to happen, when it's 99.99% likely things will stay the way they are. Now, once inequality reaches a certain point, a lot of turmoil could occur, or governments and big corporations could use their knowledge of how to keep the general poor population just entertained enough to shut up and watch Netflix.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Which brings me to my second biggest resentment I have towards the masses. Their inability to self-criticize. It's pretty funny how they can be so irrelevant and yet have such massive egos. Their face will become read with anger if somebody dare suggest that they are nobodies thanks to the 80/20 rule (which is actually more of a 95/5 rule) and will probably always be overshadowed by other people because of it, not only in romance but all of life.

Actually, "angry" doesn't really do justice to it. When somebody attempts to redpill or blackpill them they will actually become downright hateful towards the person who attempts it. Most normies are actually pretty terrible people when you think about it.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and dogtown
npc = forced meme

npc = forced meme

No it's true. Consider that polls have shown that less than 3-5% of people have a defined life goal. Allow me to repeat that: ONLY 3-5% have any form of long term ambition. 95-97% OF THE POPULATION ADMITS THAT IT'S EXISTENCE IS POINTLESS.

And when it comes to inner voice (thinking something to yourself by yourself) a shocking 30% said they rarely ever experience it, meaning they will just go through life on auto-pilot and never think about fucking anything.

NPC theory is legit as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and dogtown
752.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 611

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Deleted member 206
F73C784B B492 4A45 B160 C92EB67438D3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Deleted member 611
83991F26 2714 4246 9CAF 12AB25045674

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 611
Supreme 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
424B8D2B C1C1 4EAD 996C 37031C5CB5B0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Anybody else feel a sense of impending doom because of this and the feeling that nothing really matters because the powers that be will always get what they want one way or the other thanks to normie apathy?
I used to be extremely upset about global warming and the demographic destruction of the white race. but now I realise its futile so I have become apathetic myself. high IQ post btw.