The power of Monobloc

Q

QuadraMadra

Iron
For those who aren’t familiar with the procedure, Frontofacial or Monbloc advancement is a very invasive form of Distraction Osteogenesis that basically moves the entire forehead, orbital rims, zygos, and maxilla forward.

Some like to call this LeFort 4, and while it’s the most invasive of all facial DO variations, it can also ascend the most.

75609FF6 E138 47D3 B807 9E7F264953B7 215C5FC5 43AE 4172 A363 AF5BB1F11E35
56 year old
01879872 D643 4D93 B558 EB687706B7F0

DDC2376B 5F22 4F62 84ED CF0CF562F5E1

This surgery has the ability to change the face entirely at any age, just look at the difference between the before and afters, no orbital decompression or eye surgery was done, it was all the advancement of all the surrounding bones.

And obviously you’d never be able to get this surgery as a normie, you have to be deformed from syndromes like Crouzon of Pfeiffer, still this post goes to show what is possible with surgeries in this day and age.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 643, reptiles, Deleted member 8172 and 4 others

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PhuccinManlet, lutte and Baldingman1998
Just expose your brain theory

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye
01879872 D643 4D93 B558 EB687706B7F0

When eyeball cover your nasion from profile...

• So Sad
Reactions: eyearea
they both went from subhuman to subhuman

they both went from subhuman to subhuman
First guy is easily low tier normie now, and has a decent base to looksmax with other “normal” surgeries.

3BDB1FB2 A3BB 4E6B A24B EF2E61E19A8A

There is a huge difference between lookin disgusting/unappealing to the eye and looking somewhat normal, by far the best tier jump in looksmaxing imo (subhuman to normie)

It's the most impressive craniofacial operation, but it's too bad that it's not adaptable to those with milder deformities.

It's the most impressive craniofacial operation, but it's too bad that it's not adaptable to those with milder deformities.
Yeah exactly, I don’t understand why it’s not possible to have a modification of monobloc that doesn’t include the nose for example, like with the modified LeFort 3.

Yeah exactly, I don’t understand why it’s not possible to have a modification of monobloc that doesn’t include the nose for example, like with the modified LeFort 3.
What's likely is that these types of movements have some sort of standard error associated with them. I.e. a surgery which is supposed to advance the targeted area by X mm will generally advance it by X +/- Y mm, like in box osteotomy which has an error of 4mm or so. Hence it makes sense only to use them on critically deformed patients, not patients who need precise movements for aesthetics. Also, it goes without saying that risk of complications increases with the amount of motion and perimeter of the osteotomy performed.

• +1
Reactions: QuadraMadra
What's likely is that these types of movements have some sort of standard error associated with them. I.e. a surgery which is supposed to advance the targeted area by X mm will generally advance it by X +/- Y mm, like in box osteotomy which has an error of 4mm or so. Hence it makes sense only to use them on critically deformed patients, not patients who need precise movements for aesthetics. Also, it goes without saying that risk of complications increases with the amount of motion and perimeter of the osteotomy performed.
Yeah that definitely makes sense, monobloc for example can have drastic changes but that can go either way, I’ve seen many before and afters where the esthetic outcome seems very off and uncanny, and arguably worse than the person’s appearance pre-surgery.

Of course that makes sense because In many cases the fronto-facial advancement‘s main objective is to make more room for the growing brain, but if you look at results of the procedure you can notice that the older patients who are no longer growing (like the 17 and 56 year old I’ve posted) get results that generally look much better esthetics wise, since the main concern can be their looks in addition to things like headaches and such, so I’m guessing the surgeons focus more on that objective and can therefor achieve greater results.

For those who aren’t familiar with the procedure, Frontofacial or Monbloc advancement is a very invasive form of Distraction Osteogenesis that basically moves the entire forehead, orbital rims, zygos, and maxilla forward.

Some like to call this LeFort 4, and while it’s the most invasive of all facial DO variations, it can also ascend the most.

View attachment 754166View attachment 754167
56 year old
View attachment 754183
View attachment 754187

This surgery has the ability to change the face entirely at any age, just look at the difference between the before and afters, no orbital decompression or eye surgery was done, it was all the advancement of all the surrounding bones.

And obviously you’d never be able to get this surgery as a normie, you have to be deformed from syndromes like Crouzon of Pfeiffer, still this post goes to show what is possible with surgeries in this day and age.

I need a monobloc on my dick

• Love it
Dude I'm not gonna lie to you. I don't see a difference.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back