THE PROBLEM ABOUT ASCENDING

LOST

LOST

Gold
We all wanna ascend and we all know ascending is good but the problem resides on your past.

Yes, maybe you are now looking like great, woman feel really attracted to you...but ur mindset, past trauma and insecurities make u behave like a vagina when they talk to you, or you just simply dont have the balls to talk to woman.
Because even if you look great ,most of the times is the MAN who gotta make the first step, so if u re so anxious, so scared of rejection and so broken inside u wont be truly succesful cause u will miss best opportunities because of ur lack of balls, or once they talk to you for a while they will realize how fucked up you are , and you wont make them feel secure around u....
Ofc, looking better, improving, and having more success makes you be more secure on urself but most of the times THIS IS NOT ENOUGH, u need to BE A MAN, no such a pussy.
Thats why we all here, NON-NATURAL CHADS (because we didnt born with chad gens), gotta work inside us as well... visit some psycho, practice with woman, accepting the shit we are....

So dont believe once u look "good" all the work is done. If you only focus on ur physical self u re most likely fucked up. Yes, you will have more girls, but YOU WILL NEVER BE TRULY SUCCESFULL WITH THEM or/and U WONT MAKE LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WORK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, tyronelite, Chadethnic101 and 10 others
So dont believe once u look "good" all the work is done
Being good looking makes game easier and when game is easier and woman treating you kind and good you can practice with them this is the reason why being good looking is important.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16110 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
yep you are used for years being a normie and lonely it takes time to adapt if you reach an attractive level. thats why early love/interaction with girls is important

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, TaxEvasionmaxxer, subhuman incel and 3 others
Being good looking makes game easier and when game is easier and woman treating you kind and good you can practice with them this is the reason why being good looking is important.
I am with you, being good looking is the key, but u gotta know how to open the door.
We are not (most of us) Brad Pitts...we are not masculine models...we gotta make the work and talk to woman, and most people is so traumatized and fucked (as i was some years ago) that most of the times i only had sex when woman were doing all the job.
Once i started improving even more my looks, and WAY MORE MY CONFIDENCE, i am fucking the woman i truly wanna fuck, even if they are not doing the first step

yep you are used for years being a normie and lonely it takes time to adapt if you reach an attractive level. thats why early love/interaction with girls is important
AMEN TO THAT

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
We all wanna ascend and we all know ascending is good but the problem resides on your past.

Yes, maybe you are now looking like great, woman feel really attracted to you...but ur mindset, past trauma and insecurities make u behave like a vagina when they talk to you, or you just simply dont have the balls to talk to woman.
Because even if you look great ,most of the times is the MAN who gotta make the first step, so if u re so anxious, so scared of rejection and so broken inside u wont be truly succesful cause u will miss best opportunities because of ur lack of balls, or once they talk to you for a while they will realize how fucked up you are , and you wont make them feel secure around u....
Ofc, looking better, improving, and having more success makes you be more secure on urself but most of the times THIS IS NOT ENOUGH, u need to BE A MAN, no such a pussy.
Thats why we all here, NON-NATURAL CHADS (because we didnt born with chad gens), gotta work inside us as well... visit some psycho, practice with woman, accepting the shit we are....

So dont believe once u look "good" all the work is done. If you only focus on ur physical self u re most likely fucked up. Yes, you will have more girls, but YOU WILL NEVER BE TRULY SUCCESFULL WITH THEM or/and U WONT MAKE LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WORK.
What if you did well with girls once and want to recapture that?

Yup

Can be undone, but it's a looooot easier to get it right to begin with

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Gaia262 and .👽.
We are not (most of us) Brad Pitts...we are not masculine models...we gotta make the work and talk to woman,
Bro this will blow your mind but;

EVEN BRAD PITT GETS REJECTED

Of course we gotta make the work but at least we don't have to hunt mamoots or fight with tigers or become soldiers in wars like our ancestors,our work is nothing compared to them.

And just because we worked to reach promised lands we will get way more dopamine and serotonine than the ones who were there naturally.

Working towards something makes it meaningful and more satisfying.
Once i started improving even more my looks, and WAY MORE MY CONFIDENCE, i am fucking the woman i truly wanna fuck, even if they are not doing the first step
I got your point personality is very important.

I saw uglier guys than me finding gfs but i was lonely for my whole life because of being antisocial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15985
tru but water

Only top model tier dudes get girls approach them at first irl. Even Akash Kumar (Indian/italian model) complained to a friend of him that he always has to make the first step with all girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LOST
In my case they always treat my kindly and well, but that doesn't mean you're good looking...

In my case they always treat my kindly and well, but that doesn't mean you're good looking...
Once you are good looking you will realize it.:feelswhat:

the psychological damage remains; of being a normie (or less than normie) man, and the treatment one gets due to that.

Only top model tier dudes get girls approach them at first irl. Even Akash Kumar (Indian/italian model) complained to a friend of him that he always has to make the first step with all girls
AMEN TO THAT
If a woman approach to you she really damn wanna fuck the soul out of you, you can be sure of it.
It happens to me from time to time, but not often at all. We gotta learn and have the balls to make the first step

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16264
Once you are good looking you will realize it.:feelswhat:
I thought so, because of the stares, but then I discovered to be recessed and well, even if I have good eyes and particular features...well, I'm truly not tconventionally good looking. I'm a normal guy. I was lucky that both of my parents had masculine features and so I got a diamond shaped face and the DOM characteristics (I have nasolabial folds but the eyes and nose are those of the pic), but fortunately my big lips compensate a maybe long philtrum. However my skull is a mouth breather shit. Ridiculous.

I think that being good looking is more of a skull thing (facial upswing), rather than purely genetics and so the features connected with that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ALP