The problem Is that i was a manlet in High school

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
That shit ruined all my Development. If i had a normal growth pattern i would have Lost V at 14 yo. Instead no fucking 1.75 at 17 yo. Fucking shitty Life. And i suspect i had a slower brain Development as well. I should have stayed in High school till 25 yo tbh. You cannot live adult Life if you're still growing. Now i have fucked up uni experience as well because of all the stress and tear on my body and mind i was facing growing taller while everyone else could focus on adulti stuff

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, NZb6Air, moreroidsmoredates and 7 others
I also don't have the Natural confident attitude of someone Who was taller than their peers during High school so i come off as an unnatural joke

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Captain Mog, Roninotrolling and 2 others
evolution wants only the very best

Yeah but atleast you got a certificate

IMG 3868

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, deadstock, SoundnVision and 4 others
you lost your virginity to a garden she-gnome dalit

same shit man, i wonder once a day if i was born at least average looking what would my life have been like

why did i have to start with all of these disabilities

That shit ruined all my Development. If i had a normal growth pattern i would have Lost V at 14 yo. Instead no fucking 1.75 at 17 yo. Fucking shitty Life. And i suspect i had a slower brain Development as well. I should have stayed in High school till 25 yo tbh. You cannot live adult Life if you're still growing. Now i have fucked up uni experience as well because of all the stress and tear on my body and mind i was facing growing taller while everyone else could focus on adulti stuff
stay virgin