The problem is that incels have no clear evidence

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
There is no real evidence , which is a pity because I would like to see average men infuriating. We only have Tinder screenshots of women begging for Chad's cock (look up Crisick on lookism) which actually should be enough, but not for bluepillers who don't consider online dating to coincide with reality

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
fool?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
blackpill is common knowledge since ancint times who care about non beleivers?

Messages1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Krezo, Deleted member 1106 and 5 others
JoinedMay 29

Strong first post

We only have Tinder screenshots of women begging for Chad's BIG cock
there you have it chad always has a big cock no woman would worship a small cock even if it belonged to chad
REMINDER THAT EVEN SOCIETY ACCEPTS THE DICKPILL AND ALL OF WOMEN TOO SO STOP COPING

blackpill is common knowledge since ancint times who care about non beleivers?
It's actually a problem because incels got their reputation of violent mysogynists from claiming unconventional facts that society considers extreme. If we had evidence things would be different
Messages1
Long time lurker tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
jfl at thinking average people care about evidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Blackpillization of society would legit lead to chaos, so every peace of evidence would be censored

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Blackpillization of society would legit lead to chaos, so every peace of evidence would be censored
ye

If this was a Chan I’d call this bait

R/blackpillscience

The first two stickied studies are about as good as youre gonna get when it comes to evidence...and hardcore bluepillers are still finding ways to pick it apart. "B b but muh real life is different! Belive my anecdotal evidence about this confident short ugly guy getting girls over this shy good looking tall guy!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and SikKunt
It's actually a problem because incels got their reputation of violent mysogynists from claiming unconventional facts that society considers extreme. If we had evidence things would be different
incels are the natrua; state of being in my country

I am proof, i am ugly as fuck and all woman reject me. My life is full of pain and suffering.

• So Sad
Reactions: HorseFace
normies dont give two shits about evidence. you can show them books worth of evidence and it wont make a difference. they will wriggle their finger in their ear, stick their tongue out and go "LA LA LA DIS Y U INKEL LA LA LA MYSOGYNIST"

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 245, Insomniac and 1 other person
normies dont give two shits about evidence. you can show them books worth of evidence and it wont make a difference. they will wriggle their finger in their ear, stick their tongue out and go "LA LA LA DIS Y U INKEL LA LA LA MYSOGYNIST"