spongebob

Mistral
  • Agression
  • High sex drive
  • Being intimidating
  • Being non conforming
  • Being too direct
  • Being horny nonstop
For me personally, being horny all the time is really annoying. I dont masturbate anymore. I sometimes catch myself watching something for like 5 minutes before I decide it's stupid and stop. It's like having hunger but being unable to eat. I just cope with going to the gym.

The rest stunts my social abilities because the people at my uni are very low T and sensitive. Imagine being a hardcore guy like David Goggins being put into a soyboy low T leftwing uni. It's unbearable. Meanwhile you're being excluded because you're a non conformist.

I feel misplaced under such an environment. I seriously need a girlfriend to make it more manageable. I dont consider myself as high T monster, Im just in one of the lowest T countries on earth (The Netherlands). Full of turbo autistic robots.

When I walked through Uni I heard some girls say:"Damn that guy is jacked."

I however cant communicate with the people at Uni because most are ultra npc conformists who have zero life experience outside of their education.

I have no real friends there tbh so I have this gap in my life. I'd like to fill it with a gf so that I can get rid of the following needs
  • Emotional connection
  • Sexual urges
  • Someone to simply have a meaningful relationship with to have new life experiences
  • Calm my temper (knowing someone waits for you makes everything more bearable)
How do I find a gf? Im a gymmaxed MTN. I do have a class that consists of mostly girls but they're none my type.

Some potential though:
  • There's 1 latin girl who overeagerly tries to talk with me. She literally lights up and smiles and says:"HEEYYYY" whenever she sees me. She initiates convos. She's almost cold approaching me so I guess high IOI. Today, I found out she had a bf. She then mentioned he's out of the country. (Hypergamy alert) Body halo.
  • 1 slavic girl in my class who can't stop looking at me and keeps circling in my vicinity. Very clear IOIs. Big face halo.
  • 1 looksmaxxed Stacylite, which I met through my intro. We had a pretty good connection. She even reached out to me on multiple occasions. She still tries to get my attention sometimes. However, I found the whole group of people there incompetent childish unintelligent conformists, therefor I have no way to really get into a social situation which would push me closer to her.
I however don't feel enough motivated to chase after them. I would fuck them if I had the chance though.
I'm trying OLD with a decent match and convo rate but I lose perseverance cus I don't feel fulfilled in my social life.

Any tips? Am I being a pussy and do I simply need to endure and be more proactive? Or is my lack of motivation justified since I have no real social network at my new uni place, which therefor drains me of energy?

Thanks in advance

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, ReadBooksEveryday, thecel and 11 others
go hang yourself nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sozz, hopecel, 1966Ford and 19 others
no one cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, LooksThinker, bloomercel and 5 others
Low t trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sozz, hopecel, bugeater23 and 5 others
High T just made me want to fight people on the street. I’m glad I got disabled because I prolly woulda ended up in jail

Kinda miss being high T tho, you live on the edge and everyday is an adventure

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, nika, bloomercel and 2 others
You're high t and wont try to brutally fuck foids who give you IOIs? Are you sure you arent just autistic bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sozz, hopecel, LooksThinker and 5 others
You're high t and wont try to brutally fuck foids who give you IOIs? Are you sure you arent just autistic bhai
I dont know, I simply dont feel any lust. Im used to EE women which make me lust at every instance. The foids here could basically do anything and I won't get this feeling. I have to force myself to it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
I dont know, I simply dont feel any lust. Im used to EE women which make me lust at every instance. The foids here could basically do anything and I won't get this feeling. I have to force myself to it.
What are your total test, shbg and albumin levels. I hope you are not larping and all this is backed by bloods.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
What are your total test, shbg and albumin levels. I hope you are not larping and all this is backed by bloods.
I want to get it tested soon. I just know im higher T since my erections are killing me. My strength and body mass is above average, and the T levels in my vicinity is so low that I have high levels relatively.
Also a lot of agression and very direct/confrontational behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
i know for sure people saying on .org that they are high T , they just have high level of autisme and asperger

anyway
high t also cause
1. stunt growth (manlet
2. very emotional and quick to be angry (like a woman)
3. high T means more estrogren so you also will be more social

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, BloodClot, bloomercel and 2 others
I want to get it tested soon. I just know im higher T since my erections are killing me. My strength and body mass is above average, and the T levels in my vicinity is so low that I have high levels relatively.
Also a lot of agression and very direct/confrontational behaviour.
You could be hyping yourself out about having high test and then nothing. Placebo is strong.

I have testosterone levels between 1100-1800 and there is no that crazy difference.

Last edited:
You could be hyping yourself out about having high test and then nothing. Placebo is strong.

I have testosterone levels between 1100-1800 and there is no that crazy difference.
I base my difference on currently working out intensively and when I didnt workout intensively.
Also always around after a month of nofap I can't sleep and have very weird bodily experiences. Not being able to sleep, yet being extremely focused. My body goes into some kind of caveman mode.

• JFL
I base my difference on currently working out intensively and when I didnt workout intensively.
Also always around after a month of nofap I can't sleep and have very weird bodily experiences. Not being able to sleep, yet being extremely focused. My body goes into some kind of caveman mode.
You know all that shit won't drastically change your test levels.

You know all that shit won't drastically change your test levels.
Maybe you're right. Maybe it's placebo but I simply speak from empirical evidence. How I feel. Muscle mass at ath. Diet good performance wise.
I simply feel high T

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 17448
  • Agression
  • High sex drive
  • Being intimidating
  • Being non conforming
  • Being too direct
  • Being horny nonstop
For me personally, being horny all the time is really annoying. I dont masturbate anymore. I sometimes catch myself watching something for like 5 minutes before I decide it's stupid and stop. It's like having hunger but being unable to eat. I just cope with going to the gym.

The rest stunts my social abilities because the people at my uni are very low T and sensitive. Imagine being a hardcore guy like David Goggins being put into a soyboy low T leftwing uni. It's unbearable. Meanwhile you're being excluded because you're a non conformist.

I feel misplaced under such an environment. I seriously need a girlfriend to make it more manageable. I dont consider myself as high T monster, Im just in one of the lowest T countries on earth (The Netherlands). Full of turbo autistic robots.

I however cant communicate with the people at Uni because most are ultra npc conformists who have zero life experience outside of their education.

I have no real friends there tbh so I have this gap in my life. I'd like to fill it with a gf so that I can get rid of the following needs
  • Emotional connection
  • Sexual urges
  • Someone to simply have a meaningful relationship with to have new life experiences
How do I find a gf? Im a gymmaxed MTN. I do have a class that consists of mostly girls but they're none my type.

Some potential though:
  • There's 1 latin girl who overeagerly tries to talk with me. She literally lights up and smiles and says:"HEEYYYY" whenever she sees me. She initiates convos. She's almost cold approaching me so I guess high IOI. Today, I found out she had a bf. She then mentioned he's out of the country. (Hypergamy alert) Body halo.
  • 1 slavic girl in my class who can't stop looking at me and keeps circling in my vicinity. Very clear IOIs. Big face halo.
  • 1 looksmaxxed Stacylite, which I met through my intro. We had a pretty good connection. She even reached out to me on multiple occasions. She still tries to get my attention sometimes. However, I found the whole group of people there incompetent childish unintelligent conformists, therefor I have no way to really get into a social situation which would push me closer to her.
I however don't feel enough motivated to chase after them. I would fuck them if I had the chance though.
I'm trying OLD with a decent match and convo rate but I lose perseverance cus I don't feel fulfilled in my social life.

Any tips? Am I being a pussy and do I simply need to endure and be more proactive? Or is my lack of motivation justified since I have no real social network at my new uni place, which therefor drains me of energy?

Thanks in advance
yo don't you feel the Left are supposed to be the non-conformists, but theyve now become the comformists and accept everything amd chastise non confirmists.

So weird.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and LampPostPrime
  • Agression
  • High sex drive
  • Being intimidating
  • Being non conforming
  • Being too direct
  • Being horny nonstop

• Emotional connection
  • Sexual urges

Some potential though:

Thanks in advance
Just fuck one of the girls bro. Would recommend starting withe a Slavic classmate.

Starting TRT has made me super aggressive and horny compared to before. And I've not yet touched any other compounds. Anyone who says roid rage isn't real and test doesn't effect your mood has garbage androgen receptor sensitivity.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
I have the same issues. Defensive around people, high sex drive, acne, big frame, intimidating/low trust appearance, non conformist, too direct, big drinker, stay up late, etc. Everyone at my school is overly sensitive and cucked as well. It’s unbearable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, spongebob and LampPostPrime
How tall you are?

Maybe you're right. Maybe it's placebo but I simply speak from empirical evidence. How I feel. Muscle mass at ath. Diet good performance wise.
I simply feel high T
The empirical evidence wud be blood tests not how you feel jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
I have the same issues. Defensive around people, high sex drive, acne, big frame, intimidating/low trust appearance, non conformist, too direct, big drinker, stay up late, etc. Everyone at my school is overly sensitive and cucked as well. It’s unbearable.
Goddamn gymcels are so cringe lmao. "Durr im defensive and aggressive" nah you're just an oversensitive pussy jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel, Debetro and 2 others
Goddamn gymcels are so cringe lmao. "Durr im defensive and aggressive" nah you're just an oversensitive pussy jfl
IMG 0459

• Love it
Just fuck one of the girls bro. Would recommend starting withe a Slavic classmate.
Yeah she definitely wants some. It's just that she keeps staring and I kinda get uncomfortable/slightly awkward because of that. I try to talk to her but it's difficult, feels forced. Idk what to talk about except for the lesson. Too much pressure.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
DHT drives aggression not Testosterone, Testosterone mainly grows muscle and bones and burns fat

DHT drives aggression not Testosterone, Testosterone mainly grows muscle and bones and burns fat
I guess EE men are high DHT then. That's why most of them are balding and so agressive

I guess EE men are high DHT then. That's why most of them are balding and so agressive
Boxers and mma fighters are always bald or balding already. Btw DHT rather than Testosterone grows beard

you aren't high T you're just an autistic little shit, lol

Im just in one of the lowest T countries on earth (The Netherlands). Full of turbo autistic robots.
Autism is direcrly correlated to extremal masculinity. Test your levels and you'll probably feel disappointed because hormones don't work like that.

Autism is direcrly correlated to extremal masculinity. Test your levels and you'll probably feel disappointed because hormones don't work like that.
What are u trying to say?

More like:

- thick blood
- excessive sweating
- hairloss
- skin problems due to increased sebum production
- compromised immune system

(given you're talking about injecting testosterone, not having high T naturally)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and XtrovertNTnormalfag
High t is born

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
More like:

- thick blood
- excessive sweating
- hairloss

(given you're talking about injecting testosterone, not having high T naturally)
Im not injecting and never will.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
jfl so you just became low t out the blue ? it doesnt work like that unless you were injecting
Nah I got a nerve injury in my neck and spine that fucked my life up and causes me 24/7 discomfort and made me disabled. my cortisol is probably through the roof right now and has been for the past 2 years since it happened. Shit is legit 24/7 discomfort so my body is under a lot of stress

I’m probably still high T on paper but I don’t feel that way cause I can’t live my life the way I used to plus I can’t lift anymore either and I try to avoid confrontation now because I no longer feel capable of fighting

My dick doesn’t get as hard as it used to as a result. I used to get painfully hard and frequent erections but now their just normal erections. My sex drive has dropped quite a bit and I used to be super lean and vascular before I even started going to the gym but not anymore

This was my body after a couple months in the gym
IMG 7901

This is my body now after being disabled for two years
IMG 7802

Even before the gym I didn’t look this soft that’s why I’m assuming my T is being effected by the situation

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and bloomercel
Nah I got a nerve injury in my neck and spine that fucked my life up and causes me 24/7 discomfort and made me disabled. my cortisol is probably through the roof right now and has been for the past 2 years since it happened. Shit is legit 24/7 discomfort so my body is under a lot of stress

I’m probably still high T on paper but I don’t feel that way cause I can’t live my life the way I used to plus I can’t lift anymore either and I try to avoid confrontation now because I no longer feel capable of fighting

My dick doesn’t get as hard as it used to as a result. I used to get painfully hard and frequent erections but now their just normal erections. My sex drive has dropped quite a bit and I used to be super lean and vascular before I even started going to the gym but not anymore that’s why I’m assuming my T is being effected by the situation
Your post gives me T

• So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie
More like:

- thick blood
- excessive sweating
- hairloss

Just one steroid cycle can make you look 10 years older in the face.

I'm the lowest t person on this forum and fuck more than you

• JFL
  • +1
I dont consider myself as high T monster, Im just in one of the lowest T countries on earth (The Netherlands). Full of turbo autistic robots
so men are tall and soy? In your opinion is it better to be tall and soy or short high T for attracting girls in nethetlands

shit in your hands and clap faggot nigger

so men are tall and soy? In your opinion is it better to be tall and soy or short high T for attracting girls in nethetlands
Depends. In the Netherlands girls only care about appearance. Since they are masculine and lack any estrogen. They aren't pretty ao they want a pretty man.
If you go to EE for example, looks dont matter much. More being masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and HOLYFUARK
Depends. In the Netherlands girls only care about appearance. Since they are masculine and lack any estrogen. They aren't pretty ao they want a pretty man.
If you go to EE for example, looks dont matter much. More being masculine.
So would you say your soy mates in university mog you? Since it s about being pretty rather than masculine .
Also someone here stated he would see a lot of immigrants with dutch girls, in what universe is this possible if you say dutch girls want height and looks, which ethnics often lack , however they have T.

So would you say your soy mates in university mog you? Since it s about being pretty rather than masculine .
Also someone here stated he would see a lot of immigrants with dutch girls, in what universe is this possible if you say dutch girls want height and looks, which ethnics often lack , however they have T.
I get mogged appearance wise. Ngl. The Netherlands is the chad capital of the world. However they have no masculinity. I also notice the more fertile women (which isn't much here) are more receptive towards me. For some reason I can talk very well with those but not with the rest. Seems paradoxical.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and HOLYFUARK
i know for sure people saying on .org that they are high T , they just have high level of autisme and asperger

anyway
high t also cause
1. stunt growth (manlet
2. very emotional and quick to be angry (like a woman)
3. high T means more estrogren so you also will be more social
it's the opposite high T numbs emotions

Low t = higher prolactin and cortisol

You physically cannot cry after 1000 Ng/dl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AsGoodAsItGets and bloomercel