The problem with becoming high T

More like:

- thick blood
- excessive sweating
- hairloss
- skin problems due to increased sebum production
- compromised immune system

(given you're talking about injecting testosterone, not having high T naturally)
You can thin blood with omega 3

Bro, I'm also from the Netherlands and can relate to many of the things you've mentioned.
Likewise, I'm very non-conformist by nature and trying to copy NPC behaviour just doesn't work because our brains are wired differently.

Instead, you're better off putting on a bit of a performance when you're a non-conformist by nature. Identify and amplify the core aspects of your personality that people are/can be drawn to. Individuation also helps, the more unique you are/become as an individual, the more you can actually stand out from the other NPCs when you find what works for you, without having to be seen as an outcast/weirdo.

I've figured out that saying mean things with a straight face is something that works for me and often makes people around me laugh.
To give you a personal anecdote, I recently attended a business administration class where the gender pay gap was discussed in some sort of debate/discussion.
I decided to give my take on it and in a very dry/blunt/nonchalant manner, I mentioned how I didn't believe in it and that women simply choose to earn less.
Even though I had some female classmates who were visibly seething when I said that, I have not been ostracized whatsoever and they pretty much all still like and talk to me.

And if it matters to you, my male classmates have actually been more keen on talking to me ever since I said that, even the ones I had hardly ever talked with up until that point.
My explanation is that other males value male rebelliousness and are impressed by it because of the bravery that it takes to openly go against the grain, especially in this day and age.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, LampPostPrime, Krakowski and 2 others
Yeah she definitely wants some. It's just that she keeps staring and I kinda get uncomfortable/slightly awkward because of that. I try to talk to her but it's difficult, feels forced. Idk what to talk about except for the lesson. Too much pressure.
Kinda put her on the spot if shes looking at you all the time

“Why you keep looking at me?”

Said flirtatious, not questioning lol

Idk if you're uncomfortable, you need to have more interactions. Basically exposure therapy. Daygame is good for that.

• Love it
Reactions: spongebob
Kinda put her on the spot if shes looking at you all the time

“Why you keep looking at me?”

Said flirtatious, not questioning lol

Idk if you're uncomfortable, you need to have more interactions. Basically exposure therapy. Daygame is good for that.
That's a good one. I think I've reached the level of low inhibition to go through with that.
Just need to find more high value people to feed my social battery so this doesnt cost energy.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You can thin blood with omega 3
No. It only reduces platelet aggregation, but it doesn't have an effect on high red blood cell count. You can donate blood to keep RBC in check, but that will also lower iron, which can lead to other problems in the long run

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Doesnt specify any number. Yeah right
5545.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
High T just made me want to fight people on the street. I’m glad I got disabled because I prolly woulda ended up in jail

Kinda miss being high T tho, you live on the edge and everyday is an adventure

That's high DHT

High T makes you more self aware and in control.

i know for sure people saying on .org that they are high T , they just have high level of autisme and asperger

anyway
high t also cause
1. stunt growth (manlet
2. very emotional and quick to be angry (like a woman)
3. high T means more estrogren so you also will be more social
My growth is already fucking stunted

Goddamn gymcels are so cringe lmao. "Durr im defensive and aggressive" nah you're just an oversensitive pussy jfl
isn't high T supposed to make you calm and less aggressive?

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime