The problem with being incel is this

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Is that you’re living a partial life. By that I mean you don’t truly get to experience all the joys of living: making friends, getting a gf, etc etc

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Pikabro, InnerVoid and 1 other person
Life doesn't have a meaning, people cope with doing anything to make the anxiety dissapear for a moment but nothing is eternal and they become anxious again. Happiness depends on the existence of other beings except yourself (being unsatisfied forever).

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and borismonster
Life doesn't have a meaning, people cope with doing anything to make the anxiety dissapear for a moment but nothing is eternal and they become anxious again.
This cope is what leads to anxiety

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and borismonster
yep. we dont get full acess

yep. we dont get full acess
It’s like getting a video game that’s in early access or some shit without all the dlc and the game was never finished man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster and InnerVoid
OMG I NEVER LNEW THAT INCELS ARE MISSING OUT ON THINGS NON INCELS HAVE, water.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
It’s like getting a video game that’s in early access or some shit without all the dlc and the game was never finished man.
why us???

1d15d8da8b3b6f3a895828ba2663f409.gif

The solution is improving your stats (looksmaxing), changing server (geomaxxing) or...

Changing class (schizoidmaxxing) , stop giving a fuck about human values, stop watching anime, movies and series as they are supposed to feel relatable to fellow humans, instead become a guy that hyperfocus in weird shit like speedrunning, doomsday prepping, inmortality, etc

Personalidad de Orochimaru

• Love it
Reactions: ominion
The solution is improving your stats (looksmaxing), changing server (geomaxxing) or...

Changing class (schizoidmaxxing) , stop giving a fuck about human values, stop watching anime, movies and series as they are supposed to feel relatable to fellow humans, instead become a guy that hyperfocus in weird shit like speedrunning, doomsday prepping, inmortality, etc

View attachment 2859295
I must find the secret of immortality. It is the only way I can truly ascend.

• +1
I must find the secret of immortality. It is the only way I can truly ascend.

Go ahead and orochimarumaxx

• +1

View attachment 2859295
das crazy ma nigga, i would like to learn more from you as this shit motivated me to psychomaxx more

• +1
das crazy ma nigga, i would like to learn more from you as this shit motivated me to psychomaxx more

I am a member of the Rationalist Subculture, the best place I can point you is to the introduction of lesswrong

"There is no holy book, authority, set of political agendas, or set of popular beliefs that we can point you to in order to tell you which beliefs rationalists have. It would not be in the best interest of a rationalist to cling to beliefs by defining themselves with a set of specific beliefs. Instead, we can point you to various methods we might use for choosing beliefs like Bayesianism. Using Bayesian probabilities is considered by many in this subculture to be one of the most fundamental and most prominent parts of the reasoning toolbox."

• Woah
Reactions: ominion